Unknown gk questions and answers general knowledge trivia quiz free online tests printable is appropriate for ardent learners who love to continuously learn new things and interesting trivia like world general knowledge quiz questions and answers. Nothing is unknown when you know about it. Therefore know thyself. Know about these unknown gk questions and answers.
unknown gk questions and answers general knowledge quiz are appropriate for everyone who need to improve GK knowledge base through practice and sharing among others.
Be the first to solve these unknown gk questions and answers! Also, share these unknown gk questions and answers and keep them for future reference.
Unknown gk questions and answers
1. African Lake Kivu empties into the which river that flows southwards into Lake Tanganyika?
2. Altario hamlet is located in which Canadian province?
3. Bahian guitar was invented in which place?
4. How many of 46 US presidents are female?
5. With what is spangy played?
6. Acme Boots is a brand from which country?
7. What is the term Boi means?
A term, primarily used in LGBTQIA+ communities, that typically describes someone who has a presentation, sexuality, or gender that’s considered “boyish.”
8. What links Beijing, Wuhan, and Nanjing?
Capitals in China during Republic Period (1912-1949)
9. What is the state of Turku?
10. EAU international car registration plate which country?
11. The War of 1812 was a conflict fought between the United States and whom?
12. What’s Turkish music called?
Türk Halk Müziği
13. The title of First Gentleman of the United States was most frequently suggested for whom?
14. The Daily Beast is an American news website focused on politics, media, and pop culture, founded in which year?
15. Which actress modeled the Disney movie character Wicked Stepmother and Maleficent?
16. How many Aussies died in Gallipoli?
17. What is the native religion of Japan?
Shinto , kami-no-michi
18. What is an Arab flute called?
19. The Seve Ballesteros Award for golf was founded in which year?
20. Which Greek philosopher wrote The Republic and The Laws?
21. Who drinks the most tea?
22. What is Body dysphoria
This may include anatomy, shape, size, chromosomes, secondary sex characteristics, or internal reproductive structures.
23. Acushnet Company is an American company focused on which market?
24. Reign of the Manchus is found during which Chinese Dynasty?
Qing (Ch’ing) Dynasty (1644-1912)
25. What does the name Tabitha mean?
26. Where is Gallipoli in Turkey?
27. Who believed that Cupid’s arrows were tipped with diamonds?
28. What did Earth look like during the Precambrian era?
Oceans of liquid rock, boiling sulfur, and impact craters everywhere! Volcanoes blast off all over the place, and the rain of rocks and asteroids from space never ends.
29. How do you write the upper case B in Greek?
30. You’ll Never Walk Alone came from which 1945 musical show?
31. Which cards are called a royal flush or a royal straight flush?
A♢ K♢ Q♢ J♢ 10♢
32. What is the rarest diamond?
33. Two Presidential Palaces in Abidjan and Yamoussoukro are in which country?
34. Who is Belinda’s guardian sylph in The Rape of the Lock byAlexander Pope?
Ariel, who oversees an army of invisible protective deities
35. Who was La Purcelle of Voltaire’s poem?
Joan of Arc
36. How do you write 10+5+1+1 in Roman numbers?
37. What is the Crystal class of Diamond?
38. Herbert Warren Wind Book Award in golf is given by which country?
United States Golf Association
39. Bore gauge is used to measure what?
40. Why did the US govt open Lincoln’s coffin in 1887 and 1901?
Check body still there
41. Which country has its national dance Chaabi?
42. Which Canadian territory has a total area of 1,076,395 square km?
43. The Stanley Cup was donated by and named after whom?
Sir Frederick Arthur Stanley, Lord Stanley of Preston and son of the 14th Earl of Derby.
44. How many holes are there in Carnoustie Golf Links, Scotland?
45. What did William Young invent in 1800?
Different shoes left right
46. What is the rank of Manitoba, Canada in its area?
47. What does a tester measure?
A variety of electrical parameters, from current and voltage to resistance, continuity, and beyond.
48. Ajax (Pickering General Hospital) Heliport is located in which country?
49. Who wrote the song Chug-a-Lug?
50. The Caspian Java Bali became extinct in the 19th Century?
51. Estádio Do Maracanã Stadium is located in which country?
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
52. Who was the Supervising Director for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?
53. Competitive dancing is a what type of sport?
54. Castle Fun Park is located in which territory in Canada?
55. What fashion did General Ambrose Burnside start in Civil War?
56. Which is the smallest number 0 or 1?
the smallest one-digit whole number is 0. The natural number they start with one. so the smallest natural number is 1
57. Who is the king of diamonds in playing cards?
Odin, the King of Asgard
58. Alden Shoe Company is originated from which country?
59. What is the scientific name for Ceibo tree?
60. Dr. F Lanchester invented what motor safety aid in 1902?
61. Oregano is a flowering plant in the mint family (Lamiaceae), in which region?
62. What is The Heart of Eternity?
63. Lunch sometimes consists of gjellë, the main dish of slowly cooked meat with various vegetables – in which country?
64. What is the nickname of Diamonds (K♦) King in playing cards?
65. What are you supposed to give/get for 40 years of marriage?
66. What is the tendency of dissimilar particles or surfaces to cling to one another. Contrast cohesion?
67. What is a hybrid mint, a cross between watermint and spearmint?
68. What was the shortest Chinese dynasty?
69. What is the world’s largest man-made lake and reservoir by volume?
70. What nation on average takes most time to eat meals?
71. Who was the 39th President of the United States?
72. What stone is better than a diamond?
73. What is a chemical element with the symbol Ag and atomic number 47?
74. What does Roman numerals CIↃ or ↀ mean?
75. What – the advertised phrase “Even your best friends won’t tell you”?
76. Palais du Peuple, Brazzaville is the presidential palace of which country?
Republic of the Congo
77. What is a dense, malleable, ductile, highly unreactive, precious, silverish-white transition metal?
78. Which chemical element has its atomic number 26?
79. Name a country located in Central Africa.
80. Domenikos Theotocopoulos born Crete – died Spain – who?
81. Which chemical compound has its molecular formula CO?
82. What animal has its scientific name Babalus bubalis?
83. What is the Melting point of silver?
84. What is the branch of physics dealing with the production, transmission, and effects of sound?
85. What links Elvis Presley, Bruce Willis, and Richard Gere?
Married in Las Vegas
86. When was the first census held in the world?
87. Nanfang Daily newspaper is published from which country?
88. What is the melting point of metal Palladium?
89. Who is the published of The Washington Post?
90. Which society cared – plague victims when physicians left 1665?
91. Bannu Airport is located in which country?
92. Which US city has the second-highest percentage of African American people?
93. What countries immigrate to Canada the most?
94. What country has the largest diaspora?
95. Which actor modeled the Disney movie character Chernabog?
96. What is the scientific name for Gavial or Gharial?
97. Which airport has its IATA code BRI?
Bari International Airport-Karol Wojtyla, Italy
98. What is the molecular formula for Ammonium chloride?
99. What is the local name of Armenia?
100. What is studied in the science of somatology?
More Recommended Quiz and Trivia
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do You Know About the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker