It’s time to enjoy the general knowledge 50 questions easy for adults and family members in English with answers! Knowing what you don’t know is the first step toward becoming skillful and then confident. Enjoy the general knowledge 50 questions easy for adults and family members in English with answers. Having information and being able to apply it as a skill is beneficial to you. When confronted with obstacles, you gain confidence or certainty in yourself. Being seen as a competent or skillful individual is a powerful motivation and reward. Explore the general knowledge 50 questions easy for adults and family members in English with answers.
Knowledge is out there ready to be collected; but, knowledge has no worth until it is put to use. It’s also important to consider where, when, and how we use this information. We can figure out life and its aspects with the correct information and application, and we can transform the world into a better one. Have fun with general knowledge 50 questions are easy for adults and family members in English with answers. Understanding expands our knowledge; the more we know, the more we gain since it opens more doors for thinking, not just in general, but also from a variety of viewpoints and angles; general knowledge 50 questions easy for adults and family members in English with answers enhances critical thinking.
In 1973, Jack Nicklaus wins the Walt Disney World Open by one stroke over Mason Rudolph at 13-under-par 275, becoming the first player to earn $2 million on the PGA Tour. Pick up the general knowledge 50 questions easy for adults and family members in English with answers.
At the 1956 Melbourne Olympics, Romanian canoeist Leon Rotman wins the men’s C-1,000m gold medal; he also wins the singles double after winning the C-1 10,000m gold. Grab the general knowledge 50 questions easy for adults and family members in English with answers.
Dawn Fraser breaks a world mark of 1:02.0 to win the women’s 100m freestyle at the 1956 Melbourne Olympics, the first of Fraser’s three straight gold medals in the event. Stay tuned with general knowledge 50 questions are easy for adults and family members in English with answers!
At the 1956 Melbourne Olympics, Gert Fredriksson of Sweden won his third straight K-1 1,000m canoeing gold medal by 2.5 seconds over Igor Pissarov of the Soviet Union; he also wins the K-1 10,000m gold.
General Knowledge 50 Questions Easy for Family Members
1. Which fish sauce in Malaysia is used as a flavoring and is normally eaten with fish, rice, and raw vegetables?
2. When did warfare begin?
3. Island of St. John was a former colony of which country?
4. How many emperors and kings have ruled France, after the French Revolution?
5. In 1967, which country performs the nuclear test at Lop Nor?
6. Who said, “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself”?
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
7. Who was the pontiff number 7, a 2nd-millennium pope?
St Sixtus I
8. In 1973, which rule was passed, allowing residents of Washington, D.C. to elect their own local government?
District of Columbia Home Rule Act
9. Which treaty was signed in 1921 between France and Turkey?
Treaty of Ankara
10. In 1966, USAF C144 military charter aircraft crashes near which city in Vietnam, killing 129?
11. Empresas ADOC is a what type of company?
12. In 1973, Ferryboat capsized off the coast of which country, drowning 200?
13. Memoir of which Secretary-General of the United Nations is “Vägmärken” (Markings)?
14. Schenkerian analysis, a method of musical analysis of tonal music based on the theories of which German expert?
Heinrich Schenker (1868–1935)
15. In 1961, AFL Championship, Balboa Stadium, San Diego: which team beat San Diego Chargers 10-3; Billy Cannon scores game’s only TD?
16. How many provinces and territories are there in Canada?
17. In which year, Peruvian Airlines Electra crashes at headwaters of Amazon, killing all except Juliane Margaret Koepcke found 10 days later?
18. Which President of Cuba took his office on 20 May 1902?
Tomás Estrada Palma
19. Andorran Federation of Ice Sports was admitted to the International Skating Unionin which year?
20. In 1960, which bishops questioned papacy values?
21. What is Aegon Challenge Cup (Later renamed to International Challenge Cup)?
A figure skating competition
22. In 1970, Walt Disney’s which film was released?
23. What was the UN International year 1975?
International Women’s Year
24. “Again” song was recorded by whom on November 13, 1951?
25. In 1956, Ferdinand de Lessep’s statue was blown up in Port Said in which country?
26. Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization Preparatory Commission is headquartered in which city?
27. In 1966, “Joyful Noise” closes at which theatre in NYC after 12 performances?
Mark Hellinger Theater
28. The Athelstan Club, a gentlemen’s club in Mobile in the United States started in which year?
29. What is the name of the gentlemen’s club in London, founded in 1824 at 107 Pall Mall?
30. In 1956, which Christmas show airs, never put in syndication?
“I Love Lucy”
31. Who was the Men’s Ballon d’Or award winner in 2019?
32. In 1964, Shooting begins on “The Cage” the pilot for which film?
33. Who has the world record in canoeing, Men Kayak in 500m, K2, 1:26.500, 2017, Plovdiv, Bulgaria?
Bence Nádas, Sándor Tótka (Hungary)
34. Sevasti Qiriazi is a women’s rights activist from which country?
35. In which year, KOA (now KCNC) TV channel 4 in Denver, CO (NBC) begin broadcasting?
36. Directed by Don Siegel, what was a popular Western film in 1960?
37. Where does a Cattle live?
38. French President Charles de Gaulle took his charge in which year?
39. Which is the world’s largest flower?
40. In 1948, which government disbands due to state of war, press censorship?
41. Who was the ICC Men’s Cricketer of the Year 2011?
Jonathan Trott (England)
42. Neil Gaiman wrote which fiction in 2001?
43. In some plants such as sweet potato, the adventitious roots give rise to buds which develop into leafy shoots, named what?
44. What are Frogmouths?
45. In which year, the first US completely solar-heated house is occupied (Dover, Mass)?
46. Kenya Emergency began in which year?
47. In 1967, Pirate Radio Pegasus starts broadcasting off which country?
48. In astronomy, what is Flora?
49. Talk big =?
to talk boastfully
50. The French Fourth Republic is founded in which year?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 70 Horse Quiz Questions Answer Riding Racing Printable Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Teenagers Printable
- 100 Unusual General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions
- 60 Horse Trivia Questions Answers Printable Online English Quiz
- 100 GK Questions History Trivia Quiz Printable in English
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Question of the Day
- 100 Random Trivia of the Day Printable General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Fun Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Easy Fun Trivia Questions and Answers English Quiz
- 65 Fun Trivia Questions Answers On Horse Racing Printable
- 100 Easy Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Easy Fun English GK Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults GK Quiz
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Quiz and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Questions Answer for Adults English GK Quiz
- 70 Horse Riding Racing Quiz Questions Answers Random Trivia
- 60 Horse Riding Trivia Quiz Questions General Knowledge Free
- 100 Human Body General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 General Knowledge in Biology Human Body Trivia Quiz Facts