Fun history quiz questions and answers Interesting Pub Easy is ready for you! What precisely do you mean by knowledge? This answer differs from person to person, as well as by occupation and age. If you ask a student, he will claim that his academic studies are his knowledge, whereas an adult would say that the abilities that are required for earning money are his knowledge on fun history quiz questions and answers Interesting Pub Easy. But, in reality, you can’t categorize knowledge since everything in your mind may be labeled knowledge, whether it’s for a good or bad reason. Explore the fun history quiz questions and answers Interesting Pub Easy.
The Buffalo Bills defeated the San Diego Chargers 20-7 in the 1964 AFL Championship game at War Memorial Stadium in Buffalo; the reigning champs were unable to overcome a first-quarter injury to star running back Keith Lincoln. Enjoy fun history quiz questions and answers Interesting Pub Easy.
Find these fun history quiz questions and answers Interesting Pub Easy. Crude oil prices on the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) register one of the year’s greatest one-day gains in 2001, as traders gain confidence that OPEC would stick to its output restrictions.
In 1991, future Hockey Hall of Fame right winger Joe Mullen scores four goals in the Pittsburgh Penguins’ 12-1 triumph against Toronto; Mario Lemieux adds two goals and five assists, while Kevin Stevens has two goals and four assists. Solve the fun history quiz questions and answers Interesting Pub Easy!
In 2004, a 9.3 magnitude earthquake causes a tsunami that kills 230,000 people in Sri Lanka, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, the Maldives, and the Indian Ocean’s margins. Grab fun history quiz questions and answers Interesting Pub Easy.
Fun History Quiz Questions and Answers Interesting Pub Easy
1. Between the period from King Charles the Bald in 843 to King Louis XVI in 1792, France had how many kings?
2. What was the surrender of the Electorate of Hanover to Napoleon’s army, signed at Artlenburg on 5 July 1803 by Oberbefehlshaber Johann Ludwig von Wallmoden-Gimborn?
The Convention of Artlenburg or Elbkonvention
3. RAF -terrorist Knut Folkerts sentenced to 20 years in which year?
4. Passing Caylee’s Law was played out in which year?
5. In 1831, what are the first states to observe Christmas as a holiday?
Louisiana & Arkansas
6. In 1968, The Zodiac Killer kills Betty Lou Jenson and David Faraday in which city in California?
7. In which year, the most knockdowns in a fight, Oscar Nelson (5) & Christy Williams (42)?
8. The Mapuche people led by the Pelentaru revolt and inflict a major defeat on Spanish troops in southern Chile in which battel in 1598?
Battle of Curalaba
9. In 1975, an explosion at which colliery collapses drowning 350 in Dhanbad, India?
10. In 1837, US forces defeat Seminole Indians in which battle?
Battle of Okeechobee
11. New England Colonies were formerly under which country?
12. The People’s Democracy (PD) announces that its members will undertake a protest march from which city to Derry beginning 1 January 1969?
13. In 1981, Harry Krieger and Tom Eyen’s which musical was opened at Imperial Theater NYC for 1522 performances?
14. Early Modern Era ended in which year?
15. US Supreme court declares Nevada separation legal in which year?
16. FSLN seizes government hostages at a private Managua party in which year?
17. In which year, Peter, Paul & Mary’s “Leaving on a Jet Plane” reach #1?
18. In which year, Mayflower Pilgrims come ashore in Plymouth Bay, traditionally thought to be at Plymouth Rock, Massachusetts?
19. Mafeking, Bathe-Powells failed assault up fort Game Tree: 24 killed in which year?
20. In which year, Cards’ Marty Marion win NL MVP?
21. In 1970, who succeeds Wladyslaw Gomulka as Poland’s communist party leader?
22. In which year, Browns set team records for most fumbles (9) & most turnovers (10)/
23. Who wrote the book A Vindication of Natural Society in 1756?
24. In which year, Pakistan president Yahya Khan resigns?
25. In 1945, “Billion Dollar Baby” opens at which theatre in NYC for 219 performances?
26. In 1986, which TV soap was ended a 35-year run?
“Search for Tomorrow”
27. Casino Royale (1967) is a famous screenplay by whom?
Joseph Heller (uncredited)
28. Position of American Poet Laureate established in which year?
29. In 1971, the first preview issue of which magazine is published in the US was launched by Gloria Steinem?
30. In 1946, which musical was closed at Century Theater NYC after 20 performances?
“If the Shoe Fits”
31. In 1892, which opera was produced (La Scala)?
32. In 1931, Pulitzer Prize-winning musical play “Of Thee I Sing” by George and Ira Gershwin premieres in which theater in New York City?
33. In which year, Antoine Perrenot de Granvelle, Archbishop of Mechelen, make Cardinal?
34. In which year, Hartford center Doug Jarvis sets the NHL record of 916 consecutive games as the Whalers to tie 1-1 after OT against his old club Montreal Canadiens?
35. In which December, Hurricane hits villages in Holland/Friesland, causing floods?
36. In 1972, Neil Simon’s which musical was premiered in NYC?
37. Who is the founder of Sunni Islam and established women’s rights of equality before God?
Muhammad ibn Abdullah (570–632)
38. In which year, captured the Iraqi Airways Boeing-737 in Saudi Arabia, about 60 were killed?
39. Who was the Men’s Ballon d’Or award winner in 2012?
40. Russian military aircraft type “Antonov An-124” was introduced in which year?
41. What was the UN International year 1970?
International Education Year
42. Federation Royale Belge de Patinage Artistiquewas, Belgium admitted to the International Skating Union in which year?
43. In which year, World record 10th wicket stand 307 (Kippax / Hooker) NSW v Vic?
44. Who was the pontiff number 6, a 2nd-millennium pope?
St Alexander I
45. In 1975, who was recruited to join the Eagles?
46. “Anything You Can Do” song was recorded by whom on October 8, 1962?
47. In which year, USSR formally announce the death of Alexei Kosygin?
48. In which year, test Cricket debut of Steve Waugh, v India at the MCG?
49. Which Provisional Governor left his office in Cuba on 28 January 1909?
Charles Edward Magoon
50. In 1975, which pope named J Willebrands archbishop of Utrecht?
Pope Paul VI
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in One Word Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Questions about World History
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions Answer Interesting Fun Facts
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers for Adults
- 60 Horse Quiz Questions and Answers Equestrian Facts Printable
- 100 General Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Quiz Questions Interesting GK
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Fun GK Trivia Quiz
- 100 Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge for Fun
- 100 Free General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Games for Adults
- 100 Fun Facts General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Test
- 100 Fun Quiz Questions English General Knowledge Quiz Test
- 100 Random History Trivia Questions Answers English GK Quiz
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Printable Trivia Quiz with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers