It’s time to solve fun general knowledge questions and answers general knowledge printable online quizzes in English. Learners are very eager to learn when they are given fun general knowledge questions and answers. When you properly answer a question, you earn an Adrenaline Rush, which gives you immediate satisfaction. Fun general knowledge questions and answers make learners feel good and encourage them to participate more.
Fun general knowledge questions and answers help people gain confidence. The more fun general knowledge questions and answers you take, the better you become at them and the more you learn. Looking back at the results of fun general knowledge questions and answers online quizzes and seeing how far you’ve progressed gives you the confidence to realize how far you’ve come.
Revision is aided with fun general knowledge questions and answers quizzes. Imagine you have a history test tomorrow, and you are revising by reading your history textbook in the hopes of remembering everything, or you can play quizzes on the topic, which will help you study the main topics and remember them better than just reading.
Fun general knowledge questions and answers quizzes assist learners in focus and keep their minds from wandering, which aids in revision. Quizzes, fun general knowledge questions, and answers do, in fact, aid learners in their learning. Try the Online Quiz Marker for yourself and make up your own mind.
Fun general knowledge questions and answers
1. What is the lucky symbol for Chinese people?
2. What is Bisque?
Mixed seafood dish
3. Elmo Lincoln was the screens first what in 1918?
4. If you were drinking Red Stripe lager what country are you in?
5. Who was the last English King to die on the battlefield?
6. What is the main item of Amlu dish?
7. What is the state sport in Delaware?
8. French revolution what did the prisoners travel to the guillotine in?
9. What masked hero first appeared 1919?
The Curse of Capistrano Zorro
10. Who would use or what are Tittums?
11. What does the Star symbol mean for classification?
a scoring system for hotels, restaurants and movies
12. If you had Pygophilia what would arouse you?
Contact with buttocks
13. Who won Oscars for Jaws ET Star Wars Schindler’s List?
John Williams (music)
14. Where is John Frost bridge shown on A Bridge too Far?
Arnhem – it was renamed after him
15. Gregory Peck played Lt Joe Clements in what 1950s film?
Pork Chop Hill
16. In 1880 Smiths Patent Germ Bread changed its name to what?
17. What is Green abalone?
Gastropods (snails) dish
18. President Barack Obama created or expanded how many national monuments by proclamation?
19. Stepanavan Dendropark (botanical garden near Gyulagarak) is located in which country?
20. Butterfly Falcon Fun Glen Lark Penguin If Topper types of what?
Yacht Dinghy Classes
21. Philadelphia Phillies play what sport?
22. The concept of enlightenment of humanity is visible from the story of Adam and Eve in which company’s logo?
23. Kajiado County is located in which country?
24. What is Double-A Northeast?
Minor League Baseball (MiLB) in the United States and Canada
25. What’s the Australian slang name female man trainee sheep farm?
26. Philadelphia 76ers play what sport?
27. What is the name of character of Clint Eastwood in the film Any Which Way You Can (1980)?
28. Which state named the Great Dane as its official breed in 1965?
29. What is Bearskin?
30. Who had a hit no 5 in US in 1971 with Bridge over Troubled Water?
31. What is the band of the 2021 album Deja?
32. Which US President established 18 national monuments, although only nine still retain that designation?
33. Name a fish that is based on the names of other fish.
Giant salmon carp
34. Margaret Hooknam changed her name famed as who?
Dame Margot Fonteyn
35. What countries name translates as lion mountains?
36. Popular opera “Acante et Céphise” was composed by whom in 1751?
37. What is the time zone name for the designated letter D and offest +4?
Delta Time Zone
38. Banco Azteca brand is owned by which country?
39. What does the Star symbol mean for football badge?
representing trophies won by a football team
40. Where could you hear the Cuckoo Song?
Laurel Hardy film theme song
41. Reuben James was the first what on 31 Oct during 1941?
US warship sunk by submarine in WW2
42. New York Jets play what sport?
43. Where is the historic site Shirazi located?
44. Utkarsh botanical garden is located in which country?
45. The Chronic Argonauts was the original title of wnat SF book?
The Time Machine
46. What minty confection is a boys name – in reverse?
Trebor mints – Robert
47. Which shark species has its scientific name Galeocerdo cuvier?
48. New York Islanders play what sport?
49. In The Italian Job Noel Coward played what character in prison?
50. What word can mean a RC prayer Blood Clot extra calendar day?
51. A bacon substitute “Macon” was originated in which country?
52. What is the name of the spider in the Charlotte’s Web?
Charlotte A. Cavatica
53. What links Gus Wickie, Pinto Colvig, William Pennell, and Jackson Beck?
Bluto in Popeye
54. Fairmont Acapulco Princess hotel is located in which country?
55. In Raton New Mexico its illegal for a woman to ride wearing what?
56. What is Lance-tipped Darner?
57. In South Dakota its illegal to show movies that picture what?
Police getting beaten
58. Esch-sur-Alzette town is located in which country?
59. What is Area 51?
Common name of a highly classified United States Air Force (USAF) facility located within the Nevada Test and Training Range
60. Lili Hayden played a character (not seen) in a spin off from what?
61. Bull trout is a common fish in which country?
62. Steve McQueen played Hiltz Great Escape what’s first name?
63. Where can you drive your car on the Nippon Clip?
On Auckland Harbour Bridge
64. In New England, which food is called “sea biscuit”?
65. Harmatophobia is the fear of what?
66. What is a fruit juice that is sometimes consumed at breakfast in the United States?
67. Who wrote the fiction “The Master and Margarita”?
68. What is Griddle scone?
A British bread
69. Halifax Thunderbirds play what sport?
70. In Greece who were the Hetaerae?
High class Prostitutes
71. In St Croix Wisconsin it’s illegal for women to wear what publicly?
72. What is the name of the hand-sized meat pie containing largely minced meat and gravy sometimes with onion and often consumed as a takeaway food snack?
Australian and New Zealand meat pie
73. What is the animal species containing “Airsac”?
74. Gjipe beach is located in which country?
75. Whose members get “Promoted to Glory” on their death?
76. David Harold Mayer became famous as who?
77. Barkley East city is located in which country?
78. Brahmin cuisines is found in most part of which country?
79. What does the Star of Life symbol mean?
representing emergency medical services units and personnel
80. What is the common name of Eucalyptus microtheca?
Coolibah tree (waltzing matilda)
81. Kazan, Russia is located under which federal district?
82. Piraeus city is located in which region in Greece?
83. Lakeland Renegades play what sport?
84. What is the nam eof the dish, made in the Philippines of thin rice porridge cooked with chicken, ginger, onions and garnished with spring onions, toasted garlic and calamansi?
85. What area of London did Jack the Ripper frequent?
86. Black pepper crab dish is served manily in which countries?
Malaysia and Singapore
87. Savory dish Bacon and egg pie was originated in which country?
88. What is the baby Swan called?
89. Which country owns Brumby’s Bakeries bakery?
90. In West Virginia Nicholas County its illegal to do what in pulpit?
91. Michael Henchard better Known as what eponymous literary hero?
The Mayor of Castorbridge T Hardy
92. What is Lulworth skipper?
A British butterfly
93. Beggen Castle is located in which country?
94. What is the name of Pontius Pilate’s dog in the fiction “The Master and Margarita”?
95. What word can go before Work Yard Laying Bat to make others?
96. Lambert Joseph Emmanuel Servais was the Prime Minister of which European country?
97. Who painted the famous art “the Louvre Virgin of the Rocks”?
Leonardo da Vinci
98. What is the baby Duck called?
99. What links Henry Pelham, Thomas Pelham-Holles, William Cavendish, and Thomas Pelham-Holles?
Prime Ministers of the UK
100. What was the name of Roy Rogers dog (now stuffed)?
More Interesting Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions for Adults with Answers Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Printable Questions with Answers
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 Quizzes for Adults General Knowledge Trivia Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz for Kids with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers Printable
- 100 Free Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard Random GK Trivia Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Good Trivia GK Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for Seniors
- 100 Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions And Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Family Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Printable Quiz Easy With Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz With Answers Printable