Are you ready to explore this fun general trivia fun questions answer knowledge printable GK quiz? Access to a broader perspective of life and the possibilities that may be available to you. You can make better, more accurate judgments that affect both you and a society of people, and you can work more effectively. Everything in the universe serves a purpose. Enjoy the fun general trivia fun questions answer knowledge printable GK quiz.
Nothing exists in a vacuum. Since the beginning of time, there has been a passionate dispute among intellectuals about information, knowledge, and wisdom. Let me first clarify the underlying distinction between knowledge and wisdom before moving on to the function they serve. There will be a lot of fun in the fun general trivia fun questions answer knowledge printable GK quiz.
Garry Unger’s NHL record for straight games is broken by Doug Jarvis in 1979 when his Atlanta Flames lose 5-1 to the St Louis Blues and he is benched by coach Al MacNeil (964)
Brigham Young University (BYU) defeats Michigan 24-17 in the Holiday Bowl at Jack Murphy Stadium in San Diego in 1984 to remain undefeated and win the NCAA Division I-A football championship for the first time. Grab the fun general trivia fun questions answer knowledge printable GK quiz!
In 2015, 195 countries agree at the COP21 climate change meeting in Paris to restrict global average temperature rise to less than 2°C over pre-industrial levels. Enjoy the fun general trivia fun questions answer knowledge printable GK quiz.
Peugeot builds the final car at the Ryton Plant in 2006, signaling the end of large automobile production in Coventry, which was formerly a significant center of the British automotive industry. Share the fun general trivia fun questions answer knowledge printable GK quiz.
In 2008, Russia’s deputy economics minister, Andrei Klepach, stated that the country has entered a recession, with two-quarters of contraction projected, implying that the country will fall short of the 6.8% growth projection for 2008. Lets find below the fun general trivia fun questions answer knowledge printable GK quiz now!
Fun General Trivia Printable Questions Answer Free GK Quiz
1. Abha city is located in which country?
2. In computer networking, which port is assigned to TCP Port Service Multiplexer (TCPMUX)?
3. What was the name of the republic declared in revolt against the Dutch East India Company in 1975?
Republic of Swellendam
4. English musician George Harrison died in which year?
5. In the National Football League Championship, Polo Grounds, NYC, 1938: New York Giants beat whom by 23-17; record title game attendance 48,120?
Green Bay Packers
6. What is the name of the science fiction, premiered on September 3, 2020, by HBO Max?
Raised by Wolves
7. KECC (now KECY) TV channel 9 in El Centro, CA (CBS) 1st broadcast in which year?
8. Autoweek is an automotive-related magazine published from which country?
9. Kirk Douglas, James Mason, Paul Lukas, Peter Lorre cast in which American film in 1954?
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
10. In 1941, which government in London declares war on Italy?
11. Early Roman mythology says that Rome was founded by two twin Gods – who?
Romulus and Remus
12. Libya adopts the constitution in which year?
13. In Roman mythology, who is the brother of Jupiter?
14. Stevie Wonder was a popular Soul, pop R&B, funk, a jazz singer in which decade?
15. In 1941, Germany & Italy declare war on which country?
16. Adam and Evil – the song was recorded by which American singer?
17. All the 12 Olympian gods are named after their dwelling place?
18. In 1968, Northern Ireland Prime Minister Terence O’Neill sacks Home Affairs Minister -who?
19. Who is the writer of the fiction, The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay (2000)?
20. In 1941, the NY Giants acquire which future Baseball Hall of Fame first baseman from the Cardinals for 3 players & $50,000?
21. Who was the second wife of Henry VIII?
22. US Soccer Football Association refuses to let NASL disband in which year?
23. Charles Anthony performed in which famous opera in New York?
24. Elizabeth (1854–98) was an empress of which country?
25. Japanese attack Wake Island (only failed WW II-landing) in which month in 1941?
26. Dalian is a what type of city in China?
A port city
27. Cleveland Browns beat SF ’49ers 21-7 in the final AAFC championship game in which year?
28. What is Harry Potter’s spell for – Causes immense pain?
29. Usain Bolt held the Olympic record in 200 meters athletic in which game?
30. Japanese occupy Guam in which year’s December?
31. Very thin=?
32. In 1965 “Yearling” closes at which theatre in NYC after 3 performances?
33. What is the 58957?
34. Port Newark is located in which US state?
35. In which year, Australian Dutch guerrilla troops evacuated to Timor near Australia?
36. Where do you find the Vagus?
In a human body
37. What is the 2nd pair of Cranial Nerves in the human body?
38. WMC TV channel 5 in Memphis, Tennessee (NBC) begins broadcasting in which year?
39. Nice city is located in which country?
40. In 1944, a Surprise attack on which place, 29 prisoners freed?
House of Keeping Axe
41. TCP is associated with what?
Internet, The Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) is one of the main protocols of the Internet protocol suite.
42. Which roots enter the crevices of some support and fix the plant. Eg., epiphytes orchids?
43. Dry up =?
to stop talking; to lose inspiration
44. Words to use instead of VERY: Very loose —>?
45. In which year, the UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF) was established (Nobel 1965)?
46. Boer War was started in which year?
47. Who said, “All the world is my school and all humanity is my teacher”?
48. What does the astronomical symbol ☄ mean?
49. Words to use instead of VERY: Very shy —>?
50. In 1947, Bob Hilliard and Sigman’s musical “Angel in the Wings” opens at which theatre NYC for 308 performances?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Random Facts Quiz and Answers General Knowledge Trivia
- 100 Random History General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Random Facts Quiz with Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Weird General Knowledge Questions Answers English Trivia
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 Trivia Questions for High School Students GK Online Quiz
- 100 Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers English
- 100 History General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 World General Knowledge Quiz with Answers Trivia English
- 100 World Best GK Questions Answers Printable Quiz in English
- 100 Difficult Trivia Questions English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 September Trivia Questions and Answers GK Fun Quiz Facts
- 100 Trivia Questions for Seniors with Answers Printable GK
- 100 of the Office Trivia Questions and Answers GK English Quiz
- 100 Great Trivia Questions Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 August Trivia Questions and Answers – August GK Fun Facts
- 100 Hard Trivia General Knowledge Questions in English for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia for Middle Schoolers in English
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz with Answers GK in English
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz