Readers love common knowledge trivia general trivia quiz for fun with interesting printable facts in English. You’re thirsty, and there are numerous glasses on the table. Water, hydrogen peroxide solution, sodium hypochlorite solution, concentrated salt solution, and acetone are all available. All of them are transparent liquids. Common knowledge trivia general trivia quiz for fun with interesting printable facts in English keeps us alive, keeps us safe, and provides us with great items, much like the computer or smartphone you’re using right now.
Following rumors of a faster-spreading version of COVID-19 in London and the southeast, European countries will begin blocking their borders to the UK in December 2020. Let’s enjoy these common knowledge trivia general trivia quiz for fun with interesting printable facts in English.
At the Argonne National Laboratory in the United States, Walter Zinn’s Experimental Breeder Reactor I, the first nuclear reactor to create electric power, goes online in 1951. Explore the common knowledge trivia general trivia quiz for fun with interesting printable facts in English.
In 1979, Philadelphia Flyers defender Behn Wilson scores with 4:08 left in regulation to level the game at 1-1 and tie the NHL record for the longest unbeaten streak of 28 games; the Flyers would go on to break the record and extend it to 35 games. Solve these common knowledge trivia general trivia quiz for fun with interesting printable facts in English
In a 5-4 win over the St Louis Blues in 1981, Winnipeg left-wing Doug Smail established an NHL record by scoring 4 seconds into the game; the fastest goal from the opening face-off to the back of the net in history; subsequently equaled by Bryan Trottier and Alex Mogilny. Share the common knowledge trivia general trivia quiz for fun with interesting printable facts in English
Portrait of Suzanne Bloch (1904), by the Spanish artist Pablo Picasso, and O Lavrador de Café, by the important Brazilian modernist painter Candido Portinari, were stolen from the So Paulo Museum of Art in 2007. It’s time to grab the much-desired common knowledge trivia general trivia quiz for fun with interesting printable facts in English!! Have fun.
Common Knowledge Trivia Fun Quiz Questions Answers
1. Paterson city is located in which US state?
2. Arches National Park is located in which US state?
3. Toulouse city is located in which country?
4. What is the “Baby Snakes” SG?
5. In 1978, which musicals was closed at Mark Hellinger Theater NYC after 33 performances?
6. What is the 3rd pair of Cranial Nerves in the human body?
7. Words to use instead of VERY: Very often —>?
8. In 1986, which holocaust survivor accepts the 1986 Nobel Peace Prize?
9. What is Harry Potter’s spell that Makes cursed fire?
10. In 67th Davis Cup in 1978, the USA beats which country in Rancho Mirage (4-1)?
11. Ad-Dilam city is located in which country?
12. In 1995, 1st meeting of NBA expansion teams, which team beat Grizzlies 93-81?
13. A bronze statue of William Henry Harrison is located on Monument Circle in downtown Indianapolis was completed in which year?
14. In computer networking, which port is assigned to Remote Job Entry?
15. In 1978, Islanders ends a 15 game undefeated streak (12-0-3) to which team?
16. Who was the Soviet premier after Khrushchev?
17. What is the largest city in the Arab world after Cairo, with a population of 8,126,755?
18. In 1987, “Nightline” is seen in which country for 1st time?
19. On August 15, 1950, the 8.6 Mw earthquake at which location shakes the region with a maximum Mercalli intensity of XI (Extreme), killing between 1,500 and 3,300 people?
20. In 1981, Jules Feiffer’s “Grownups” was premiered in which city?
21. John, James, Robert, William, Michael, David, Richard, Thomas, Charles, and Gary were the top ten male names in which year?
22. Which American actress, model, and singer was famous for playing comedic “blonde bombshell” characters during the 1950s and early 1960s?
23. Who won the 60th Heisman Trophy Award in 1994?
Rashaan Salaam, Colorado (RB)
24. In early December 1952, the Great Smog of which city caused major disruption by reducing visibility?
25. In 1981, The United Nations General Assembly approves which country’s proposal for establishing a nuclear free zone in South Asia?
26. Aliecer Urrutia is a triple jump athlete in which country?
27. What is a proxy war?
an armed war between two states or non-state entities acting on behalf of or at the request of third parties not directly participating in the hostilities
28. In 1988, Washington Capitals 1st NHL scoreless tie, vs which team?
29. Modena city is located in which country?
30. In 1982, which spaceship returned to Earth, 211 days after take-off?
31. Which Australian athlete holds the record of 60 m, 6.55 (+0.1 m/s) on 16 January 2021 at Wollongong, Australia?
32. In 1993 what was the pioneering first-person shooter video game is uploaded onto the internet by id Software?
33. What is Acetobacter aurantius, clinically important?
34. Calcium Homeostasis is one of the well-known roles of which part of a cell?
35. In 1982, Heavyweight Michael Doakes KOs Mike Weaver in 1:03 in which city?
36. Some scholars believe Xia Dynasty (c. 2070-1600 BC) to be mythical or quasi-legendary, because of what reason?
Stories about it were spoken, rather than written
37. Steve Backley, Great Britain is associated with which sport?
38. In 1989, which President of Czechoslovakia, resigned?
39. 3D Systems, a 3D printer manufacturer, is headquartered in which city in South Carolina, USA?
40. In 1983, the Last NFL game was held at which venue; Steelers beat NY Jets 34-7?
41. After torpedoing a Hospital ship, contrary to international law, on 27 June 1918, U-86 rammed and sank lifeboats, firing on survivors, 24 crew escaped – named what massacre?
42. Dynasty in China was inaugurated in c. 2070 BC by which Empire?
43. Soyuz TM-10 landed in which year?
44. What was Zoroastrianism or Mazdayasna?
Based on the teachings of the Iranian-speaking prophet Zoroaster, it is one of the world’s oldest continually practiced faiths.
45. The 1st “planet” outside our solar system was discovered in which year?
46. What was Llandovery Castle?
built in 1914 in Glasgow, RMS Llandovery Castle was a the Union-Castle Line ship
47. CDC report on a transfusion recipient who developed AIDS symptoms in which year?
48. Norman conquest of southern Italy ended in which year?
49. Which type of roots are spherical at the base and taper towards the apex, eg., turnip?
50. In 1984, which South African Archbishop was presented with his Nobel Peace Prize?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Good Family Quiz Questions English General Knowledge
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions English Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Quiz English GK Trivia Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers in English
- 100 Brain Teaser Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Very Hard Quiz Questions General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Good General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers English
- 100 Free Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Quick Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weekly General Knowledge Free Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers GK Printable Trivia
- 100 Daily Quiz Questions Answers GK Trivia English Printable
- 100 Obscure General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable English Trivia
- 100 Around the World General Knowledge Quiz Questions GK
- 100 Pub General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Ever with Answers
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Printable GK Online Trivia
- 100 Top General Knowledge Questions GK Trivia Printable Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Printable