Are you interested to solve some useful trivia online general knowledge fun quiz at home printable gk in English? You wouldn’t be able to ask or even think about this subject if you didn’t know how to communicate. You wouldn’t be able to ask as many people if you didn’t have other individuals who knew how to develop and manage a lot of computer hardware and software as well as communication networks. Enjoy these useful trivia online general knowledge fun quiz at home printable gk. Every area of your existence necessitates your or someone else’s knowledge; it’s what gives us an advantage over other creatures.
Four civilians (including two newborns) were murdered and nineteen were injured when a bomb exploded outside a furniture business on Belfast’s largely Protestant and loyalist Shankill Road in 1971. Explore these useful trivia online general knowledge fun quiz at home printable gk.
Mairead Corrigan and Betty Williams, founders of the group ‘Peace People’ (committed to promoting a peaceful end of ‘the Troubles’ in Northern Ireland), are awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1977. SOlve these useful trivia online general knowledge fun quiz at home printable gk.
The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA or Superfund) is passed by the United States Congress in 1980. Share these useful trivia online general knowledge fun quiz at home printable gk.
The Transport Workers Union Local 100 in New York City goes on strike in 2005, shutting down all subway and bus services for three days in protest of pension and pay hikes. Grab these useful trivia online general knowledge fun quiz at home printable gk.
In the case of Naveed Haq, a man convicted in the shooting murder and injuries at the Jewish Federation in Seattle, a court finds against the death penalty in 2006. Justify your level with these useful trivia online general knowledge fun quiz at home printable gk.
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surpasses Queen Victoria, who reigned for 81 years, 7 months, and 29 days, to become the United Kingdom’s oldest queen in 2007. Hook these useful trivia online general knowledge fun quiz at home printable gk now!
Useful Trivia Online Printable Fun English GK Quiz At Home
1. Principality of Capua was one of the defeated parties in Norman’s conquest of southern Italy (1000-1139). True or false?
2. What happened to SS Tjisalak’s ship on 4 March 1943 in the Indian Ocean?
After torpedoing Tjisalak, Japanese submarine I-8 took the survivors on board, then beat 105 to death
3. What is a concept literally meaning “inexertion”, “inaction”, or “effortless action”?
4. Which legend in China is known for developing a flood control technique that stopped the Great Flood that ravaged farmers’ crops for generations?
Yu the Great (c. 2123-2025 BC)
5. In 1991, who walks off of Howard Stern’s show for 1 day?
6. Which type of roots are swollen and constricted, eg., grasses?
7. US House and Senate pass a $1.5 trillion tax and jobs bill, the biggest tax overhaul for decades in which year?
8. Who said, “Turn your wounds into wisdom”?
9. What is the home of a Bee called?
10. In 1992, which musicals was opened at Vivian Beaumont Theater NYC for 37 performances?
“My Favorite Year”
11. What is Azotobacter vinelandii, clinically important?
12. In 2017, who signed the Las Vegas residency deal for $75m at MGM Park Theatre?
13. Carbon, a 3D printer manufacturer, is headquartered in which city in California, USA?
14. Egil Danielsen, Norway is associated with which sport?
15. In 2006, which organization gave Swedish tennis icon Björn Borg a Lifetime Achievement Award; presented by Boris Becker?
British Broadcasting Corporation
16. Héctor Herrera is a sprinter athlete in which country?
17. In 2019, which Tribe of Chippewa Indians of Montana granted US federal recognition, providing the right to certain legal and government benefits?
18. Mary, Linda, Deborah, Patricia, Susan, Barbara, Debra, Maria, Nancy, and Karen were the top ten female names in which year?
19. On August 19, 1955, which hurricane hit the northeastern United States, killing over 200 people, and causing over $1.0 billion in damage?
20. Who won the 78th Heisman Trophy Award in 2012, the first freshman to win the award?
Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M (QB)
21. On February 6, 1958, British European Airways Flight 609 crashed to take off from a slush-covered runway at which airport, West Germany, s3 died?
Munich-Riem Airport in Munich
22. In the 2019 Landmark climate justice case as Dutch Supreme Court upholds the 2013 decision brought by which organization against the Dutch government?
23. Name a country located in South America.
24. Words to use instead of VERY: Very serious —>?
25. In 2013, who of General Motors becomes the first female CEO of a major automotive company?
26. Decennium is a period of how many years?
27. Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park is located in which US state?
28. In 2018, who announced on TV address rise in minimum wage and tax concessions after weeks of civil unrest?
29. Harrison city in the U.S. state of Michigan is named after which personality?
William Henry Harrison
30. In 2015, Scientists at Cornell University announced the world’s first IVF puppies successfully born from which animal?
A surrogate dog
31. Champignac, a fictional town, created by whom?
32. In 2018, which US Defence Secretary announced his resignation after disagreements with President Donald Trump?
33. Lowell House is one of twelve undergraduate residential Houses at which university?
34. What is the most successful team in the FIFA Arab Cup?
35. In 2016, Terrorist bomb attacks outside a stadium in which city kill 38 and injure 166?
36. Which Australian athlete holds the record of 300 m, 31.88 on 30 June 1986 at Belfast, Northern Ireland?
37. Who was Russia’s most prolific mass murderer, sentenced to a second life sentence for a total of 56 murders n 2018?
38. Baghdad city was founded in which year?
39. Badr city is located in which country?
40. What was the 1st of the Star Wars Anthology films, directed by Gareth Edwards and starring Felicity Jones, premieres in Los Angeles in 2016?
41. What is The Black Dog?
42. Montpellier city is located in which country?
43. New figures show average US male weighs 198 pounds and stands 5 feet 9 inches, women 171 pounds and 5 feet 4 inches in which year?
44. What is Harry Potter’s spell that covers target in boils?
45. In 2017, Governor of California Jerry Brown tours Southern Californian wildfires and declares them what?
“the new normal”
46. What does the symbol ☊ mean?
47. Duchy of Naples was one of the defeated parties in the Norman conquest of southern Italy (1000-1139). True or false?
48. United States Space Force founded, an armed forces branch dedicated to space warfare in which year?
49. What is the 7th pair of Cranial Nerves in the human body?
50. In 2018, who canceled the UK parliament vote on the Brexit bill in face of certain defeat?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Random Facts Quiz and Answers General Knowledge Trivia
- 100 Random History General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Random Facts Quiz with Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Weird General Knowledge Questions Answers English Trivia
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 Trivia Questions for High School Students GK Online Quiz
- 100 Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers English
- 100 History General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 World General Knowledge Quiz with Answers Trivia English
- 100 World Best GK Questions Answers Printable Quiz in English
- 100 Difficult Trivia Questions English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 September Trivia Questions and Answers GK Fun Quiz Facts
- 100 Trivia Questions for Seniors with Answers Printable GK
- 100 of the Office Trivia Questions and Answers GK English Quiz
- 100 Great Trivia Questions Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 August Trivia Questions and Answers – August GK Fun Facts
- 100 Hard Trivia General Knowledge Questions in English for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia for Middle Schoolers in English
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz with Answers GK in English
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz