What are some of the best trivia questions with answers? Frederick II had a significant impact on German history through his accomplishments and leadership. He significantly damaged the Holy Roman Empire’s already fragile constitution in the conflicts of the 1740s and 1750s. He started the acrimonious Austro-Prussian rivalry, which would go on to dominate politics in Germany and central Europe for more than a century. Go with the best trivia questions with answers. The protracted struggle for power in Germany wasn’t completely settled until Prussia’s eventual triumph over Austria in 1866. Frederick was afterward criticized, often angrily, for his role in dividing the German world by a number of historians who believed he had prevented the creation of a unified Great Germany that comprised all of the main German-speaking regions of Europe.
He undoubtedly had no comprehension or compassion for the developing German nationalism. It is extremely deceptive of certain writers from the 19th and 20th centuries to portray him as a pioneer of German nationalism. Here are the best trivia questions with answers. During the Seven Years’ War, he repeatedly offered to cede to France territory in western Germany in the hopes of dissolving the coalition that threatened him. For example, his renewed attack on Maria Theresa of Austria in 1744 prevented an Austrian invasion of Alsace and its potential return to French control.
Additionally, by taking part in the initial division of Poland, he contributed to the development of a significant shared interest between Poland and Russia, both of which had as one of their primary goals the eradication or at the very least rigorous control of Polish nationalist ambitions. It’s time to solve the best trivia questions with answers. This would influence Prussia’s focus on eastern Europe for years to come, rendering it less Western in certain of its political beliefs than it otherwise may have been. However, in many ways, Frederick deserved the respect that succeeding generations, particularly in Germany, believed he deserved.
Despite his social and intellectual conservatism, he never lost touch with his sympathies for the tolerant and humane features of the period’s enlightened intellectual currents and political aspirations. Share the best trivia questions with answers. The Prussian ethos of responsibility, effort, and discipline that he strengthened by building on his father’s foundations was to become for several generations one of the most important political traditions in Europe, despite some substantial drawbacks. It’s time to solve some more of the best trivia questions with the answers below!
Best GK Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Stephen King authored the fiction “Christine” in which year?
2. In 541, Ostrogoths under Totila repel the Byzantines in which event in history?
Siege of Verona
3. Which Old World monkey species has its scientific name Cercopithecus mona?
4. In the cosmological myths of several cultures what carries the world upon its back or supports the heavens?
World Turtle (a giant turtle)
5. Hugh Cott’s guns military technique demonstrates which camouflage methods?
Side or Thayer countershading
6. What fruit variety is the Summer Royal?
7. The National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA) was a United States federal agency founded on what date?
March 3, 1915
8. Who patented the “Dynamo Electric Machine” – 1889 July 16?
9. Whose father was the politician Tiberius Claudius Nero and his mother was Livia Drusilla?
Tiberius Julius Caesar Augustus
10. How many counties are there in Oklahoma in the United States?
11. Horse collar was invented in China in which century?
12. Mundaring and Hills Historical Society is located in which Australian region?
13. Gene Wolfe received the Locus Award in 1987 for which Fantasy Novel?
Soldier of the Mist
14. Pitseolak Ashoona was featured on a postage stamp of Canada in which year?
15. What are the two famous universities in England?
Oxford and Cambridge
16. Who was the artist of the “The Declaration of Independence” on the stamp of the United States appeared in 1869?
17. In 1946, Pope Pius XII publishes which encyclical?
18. Who became the first blind woman to be ordained as a cantor in 1978?
19. Peter Homann (athlete) from Australia was awarded the Paralympic Hall of Fame in which year?
20. Bloxwich North town is located in which country?
21. What is the Arab center of veneration in Mecca?
22. Around what period does Giambattista della Porta release a kite building and theory manual?
23. Which book about a bird on a journey of self-discovery topped The New York Times best-seller list for 38 weeks in 1970?
Jonathan Livingston Seagull
24. In 1946, which country holds its first-ever general election?
25. James Ellroy took the title of the book “Blood’s a Rover” from which source?
A. E. Housman, A Shropshire Lad, Poem IV (“Reveille”)
26. What is ramie (Boehmeria nivea)?
A bast (plant) fibre
27. Which iconic blonde actress, and rumored lover of President John F. Kennedy, was found dead in her bedroom on August 5, 1962?
28. In 1663, which labor issue and event occurred in the USA?
Maryland Indentured Servants’ Strike
29. Who was a 15th-century legendary Hindu saint who lived on the banks of the Sabarmati river near the present city of Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India?
30. In 1949, which miners’ strike occurred in Quebec, Canada?
31. What does LGBTQ stand for?
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (or queer)
32. Where is the Rozhen National Astronomical Observatory Bulgaria located?
33. Who was the Greek God of Music?
34. Aegae (Euboea) is an ancient location mentioned in which literary work?
35. What is the literary genre of A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens?
36. What names were given to the political parties in England in the olden days?
Whigs and Tories
37. The puppet character Chris Goose belonged to which American TV show from 1952 to 1955?
Garfield Goose and Friends
38. Which musical genre featuring a driving eight-beat spawned a cultural phenomenon that peaked with the 1977 release of the film Saturday Night Fever?
39. In 847, which city in Italy, the area around Saint Peter’s Basilica in Rome, was devastated by fire?
40. In which year, did Ray Lindwall smashes 100 v England in MCG Test?
41. Evidence of a horseshoe in the tomb of the Frankish King Childeric I, Tournai, Belgium, dated back to?
42. What is Draco?
A crater constellation
43. On October 1, 1958, which agency was dissolved, and its assets and personnel were transferred to NASA?
The National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA)
44. When were the first humans arrive in the islands of Southeast Asia, Papua New Guinea, and Australia?
About 45,000 BC
45. Which American poet contributed to the “Sonnet” in The Englishman’s Magazine (August 1831)
Alfred, Lord Tennyson
46. PC shortcut keys: Win + W=?
[Open the Search charm and search for settings]
47. Arthur Waley’s abridged translation, Monkey, was made from which original source published in the 16th century in China?
Journey to the West
48. What was the incident of Australian(s) died/being killed in London, United Kingdom on 1967 Nov 4?
Iberia Airlines Flight 062 crashed while landing at Heathrow Airport
49. What is the narrative of Xuanzang’s 19-year journey from Chang’an in central China?
The Great Tang Records on the Western Regions
50. In 1947, which airline offers a round-the-world ticket, the first commercial airline to do so?
Pan American Airlines
More Interesting Articles
- 50 Fun Facts Quiz with Answers Trivia General Knowledge Test
- 50 GK Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Printable General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 50 Silly General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 50 Free General Knowledge Quiz with Answers Interesting Facts
- 50 General Trivia Quiz with Answers Easy Printable GK Test
- 50 General Knowledge Family Quiz GK Trivia Questions Answer
- 50 General Fun Trivia Questions English Printable GK Quiz
- 50 Fun Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Questions History and Answers Quiz
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Difficult General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 65 Horse Racing Quiz Questions Answers Random Trivia Horses
- 50 Family Fun General Knowledge Quizzes with Answers
- 50 General Knowledge Quiz Bee Printable Trivia in English
- 50 Weird Trivia Questions for Adults General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 GK Questions and Answers Easy English General Knowledge
- 100 Stranger Things Quiz 100 Questions General Knowledge
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 50 GK Questions Easy with Answers English Printable Trivia