Fun facts quiz with answers to general knowledge trivia interesting facts to learn with surprises and entertainment. “To move ahead, one must frequently first look behind,” author David Garvin (2000) writes in his book Learning in Action: A Guide to Putting the Learning Organization to Work (p. 106). After Action Reviews (AARs) in the United States Army is an example of a knowledge management system that has helped the Army become a learning organization by making learning a habit to learn fun facts quiz with answers.
This has resulted in a culture in which everyone evaluates themselves, their units, and their organization on a regular basis, searching for ways to improve fun facts quiz with answers. Army teams analyze assignments after every major operation or event, identify successes and shortcomings, and look for methods to improve performance the next time (Garvin, 2000, p. 106). This method of recording experience-based learning generates information that may be utilized to simplify operations and enhance procedures to learn fun facts quiz with answers.
By enabling the free flow of ideas, actively managing organizational knowledge may also encourage cultural change and creativity and learning fun facts quiz with answers. Management development, business-unit leadership, and focused seminars, for example, are all part of GE’s Change Acceleration Process (CAP) program. CAP was established to “display the most up-to-date information to up-and-coming managers,” as well as “open up the conversation, promote corporate principles, and encourage cultural change” (Garvin, 2000, p. 125). These sorts of knowledge management initiatives may help managers accept change and foster ideas and insight, which frequently lead to innovation, even for small mom and pop business owners, in today’s complicated, global corporate climate as well as learning fun facts quiz with answers.
Fun facts quiz with answers
1. Hobart is the capital of Tasmania, Australia since which year?
2. How many museums are in the USA?
3. What is Gifu-Jidori in Japan?
A chicken breed
4. What is Niflheim?
World of cold in Norse mythology
5. What lasted 5 hours and twelve minutes in 1969 longest ever?
Wimbledon TV match no tie break
6. Who was the first president to be inaugurated in Washington, D.C.?
Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
7. Mention a word with vowels in order.
8. Volkswagen car brand was originated in which country?
9. A single negative thing could be only be outweighed by at least how many positive things?
10. Which 1977 film won seven Oscars but none for acting?
11. What is Caballo de Deporte Español?
Iberian horse breed
12. Ian Fleming wrote Casino Royale in which year?
13. Clown barb is a what breed?
14. What is Independence Day in Namibia?
15. It came into football in 1923 men say women don’t understand?
The offside rule
16. What is the study of demons?
17. According to Canadian Oxford Dictionary, what is a recounting of past events, written or oral?
18. In the case of which country’s flag, only the front displays the Coat of Arms?
19. Where is the present location of the ancient city, Alexandria in Orietai near Rhambacia, Alexander the Great founded?
Possibly Bela, Pakistan
20. What is a nidologist interested in?
21. What does the Latin derived term Quinquinquagennial / Quinquinquagenary mean?
22. What is a subspecies of the plains zebra spread over the northern parts of eastern Africa?
The maneless zebra
23. Who was the 6th Earl of Chester, Earl of Richmond jure uxoris (1199-1201) in the reign of King John?
Ranulf de Blondeville
24. Roman Emperor Probus, 276–282 was awarded what title in 279 for his contribution?
Persicus Maximus (“great victor in Persia”)
25. How does paella get its name?
From cooking pan
26. What is the name of the south to the southwest wind in the La Paz area of the Baja California peninsula and the Gulf of California?
27. What is Japanese Brown?
28. Málaga city is located in which country?
29. Birkbeck Research institution is located in which city in England?
30. Who was nicknamed “Lady Day” by musician Lester Young
31. What is the national flower of South Africa?
Protea (Protea Cynaroides)
32. What is the language of a Latvian?
33. What does the French idiom ‘jeter le bébé avec l’eau du bain’ mena?
to throw the baby out with the bathwater
34. What is a synonym of ‘Demanding careful consideration and application’?
35. What is the world’s fastest-moving insect?
36. Reese Witherspoon was a cheerleader for which institution?
Montgomery Bell Academy
37. Birkenhead North Railway Station is located in which country?
38. What is the output of keyboard shortcut ESC?
[Stop or leave the current task]
39. Name a country without rivers.
40. How is something cooked if done en papillote?
41. Ballpoint pens have quick-drying ink making them perfect for which type of writers?
42. Cummins Falls is located in which place?
British Columbia, Canada
43. What is the national emblem of Bulgaria?
44. What does the word ‘truthiness’ mean?
A seemingly truthful quality not supported by facts or evidence
45. Which detective lived in Cabot Cove, Maine?
46. What is the internet country domain TLD for Saba?
.bq (not in use yet) / .an (stands for Netherlands Antilles)
47. What is cyanocobalamin?
48. Name a word with all the vowels in alphabetical order.
49. Name a country without a rail network.
50. What would you do with a naked lady?
Plant it — its Colchinium
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- GK 100 Questions in English General Knowledge Answers
- 100 GK English Practice Test Questions Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Easy Quiz Questions Answers in English Printable
- 100 Tough GK Questions in English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Online Practice Test in English Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Basic Questions Answers General Knowledge in English
- 100 Short GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 100 General Knowledge Questions about World with Answers
- 100 World General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers about World
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz