A general trivia quiz with answers is a great GK collection. Despite the fact that post-modernists are unable to defend their position, their hollowed-out ideology continues to erode society with the bleak persistence of a zombie, emerging from the dead again and again with a general trivia quiz with answers. The level to which post-modernism has become the dominant ideology is concerning since it implies that there is a logical black hole at the center of our society, where reason, argument, evidence, and objectivity vanish without a trace general trivia quiz with answers.
Does the growth of post-modernism important, despite its logical flaws? After all, it is frequently stated that being free of overly-authoritarian academic discipline means no longer needing to bother about evidence or reasonable reasoning with a general trivia quiz with answers. However, I would argue that postmodernism is not at all freeing. In fact, it means that the sides that scream the loudest — the most strong, or the demagogues with the greatest rhetoric – win the day, rather than the most sensible general trivia quiz with answers.
As a result, postmodernism provides a safe sanctuary for groups like Creationists and Climate Change Skeptics with a general trivia quiz with answers. They first cherry-pick any facts that favor their viewpoint and dismiss the rest, then they cast doubt on opponents’ intentions and honesty, exaggerate possible harm, and invoke intellectual freedom with a general trivia quiz with answers.
General trivia quiz with answers
1. Baktelecom is a commercial LTE network in which country?
2. Who was a banjo player, singer, and songwriter who became the first star of the Grand Ole Opry in the late 1920s?
Uncle Dave Macon
3. What is the model, Honor V40 Lite?
4. Griffith, Wagga Wagga, Riverina is located in which country?
5. Geotropism affects what?
Plants its gravity growth response
6. What is HURDAT?
Regularly updated annually to reflect the previous season’s activity
7. Born on August 15, 1894, who was the pianist and songwriter, accompanied singers including Al Jolson, Nora Bayes, and Frank Fay?
8. What horse received the Cartier Racing Award 2018?
Roaring Lion (USA)
9. In order to eat Char kway teow, where will you visit?
10. Marie Gresholtz is better known as who?
11. Mississippi – Missouri river passes through which countries?
United States (98.5%), Canada (1.5%)
12. What is the current name of Adonis – a river of classical antiquity?
Nahr Ibrahim (Syria/ Lebanon)
13. Which water body is the fourth largest basin area in the world?
Indian Ocean (19,400,000 km2)
14. What is a 1,620-kilometre (1,010 mi) long river that forms part of eastern China–Russia border?
Argun or Ergune
15. Equestrian, Yachting, and what Olympic sport are sexed equal?
16. In November 1619, two hurricanes struck which location during the month, sinking at least one ship, the Warwick, uprooting large trees, ruining the entire winter corn crop?
17. The name of which model comes from the initials of the three additive primary colors, red, green, and blue?
The RGB color model
18. According to HURDAT, how many major hurricanes occurred in 1852?
19. What is a major tectonic plate formed by the fusion of the Indian and Australian plates – 58,900,000 km2?
20. If you saw Fringilla Coelebs what bird have you noticed?
21. Which Romanian Olympic gymnast, retired gymnast, and five-time Olympic gold medalist were born on November 12, 1961?
22. Teddy Roosevelt is a what type of dog?
23. Who is the Greek personification of divine law and custom?
24. The main connotations of planets under which sign are sociable, rational, and detached when dealing with situations?
25. Name Glen Miller’s signature tune?
26. What were the Birthstones of August during the 15th–20th century?
sardonyx, carnelian, moonstone, topaz
27. What is the Caribbean American Heritage Month in the United States?
28. Apam johol, a sweetened rice cake, wrapped in rambai leaves to preserve the aroma and make it look good is a what dish?
29. La donna del lago opera, played on 24 October 1819 in Teatro di San Carlo, Naples was composed by whom?
30. Josephine Hull best supporting actress Oscar which 1950 film?
31. Brüssel in German, what is this place in English?
32. What is the Chinese Indonesian food, pork belly in kecap manis (sweet soy sauce), and spices?
33. What is the English name of the Austrian city Idunum?
34. Westthorn United was a football club in which country?
35. Which word links a type of bread and a cut of precious stone?
36. How much to pay to the city of Manchester residents for visiting the National Football Museum, England?
37. What is the Australian Champion Racehorse of the Year 2017-2018?
38. Glodok is an urban village of Taman Sari in wich country?
39. Darwin city in Australia was founded in which year?
40. A burning oil lamp is the symbol of which organization?
41. Blenz in Canada is a what with 65 outlets?
a coffeehouse chain
42. What is the status of Croatia on the regulation of organic agriculture?
43. Dalma Mall is located in which city?
44. Who has the most wins by an owner in the Canadian Horse of the Year?
8 times: Sam-Son Farm (1984, 1985, 1986, 1991, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2004)
45. The Comstock lode is a silver deposit in what US state?
46. What was the former name of 3 Cities Germi, Parsabad, and Bileh Savar, Iran?
47. How many floors are there in the current tallest building in Afghanistan, the Kabul Tower?
48. Arisa, a boiled, cracked, or coarsely-ground wheat, mixed with meat and seasoned is a what dish?
49. Which American country performer recorded hundreds of songs until 1931?
Marion Try Slaughter, better known by his stage name Vernon Dalhart
50. What TV show takes place in Sunnydale?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- GK 100 Questions in English General Knowledge Answers
- 100 GK English Practice Test Questions Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Easy Quiz Questions Answers in English Printable
- 100 Tough GK Questions in English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Online Practice Test in English Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Basic Questions Answers General Knowledge in English
- 100 Short GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 100 General Knowledge Questions about World with Answers
- 100 World General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers about World
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz