GK questions easy with answers to general knowledge are very interesting. Use the internet to learn general knowledge: Using the internet to study general knowledge for entrance examinations is a fantastic alternative, GK questions are easy with answers. The finest teachers on the internet are YouTube, Wikipedia, and Google. Exam websites that give free access and registration to monthly PDFs for GK and current events preparation should be followed by GK questions easy with answers.
If you don’t have time to read the newspaper every day, check out the GD forum, which is an online version of these publications. In these forums, people have interesting discussions on the most recent current events from GK questions easy with answers. Follow online GK and Current Affairs groups on Twitter and Facebook. These may provide you with up-to-date information, answers to critical queries, and insight into preparing tactics. Practice online sample examinations on GK questions easy with answers and current events as well.
Take educational website quizzes online. It serves as a metric for assessing your development and determining your degree of performance. Quizzes and one-liners on various themes might help you gain confidence and enhance your spirit. It gives you the impression that you are well prepared for GK questions easy with answers. To summarize, the distinction between those who are chosen and those who are not is that the former concentrates on what the latter overlooks. Any competitive test may be won with an effective approach and a strong presence of mind like more GK questions easy with answers.
GK questions easy with answers
1. Venus of Galgenberg is an archaeological discovery in which country?
2. What is the practice of firing an anvil into the air with gunpowder?
3. 1985–2004 the Amanda Award for Best Norwegian Film was given to whom?
4. An equestrian statue of Benito Mussolini by Giuseppe Graziosi is located at Stadio Renato Dall’Ara (no longer existent) in which country?
5. Casey Kasem was the original voice of what cartoon character?
Shaggy on Scooby Doo
6. The Founder’s Memorial is a monument and tourist attraction in which city?
7. Who was the 4th Earl of Worcester?
8. What is a Media circus?
a colloquial metaphor, or idiom, describing a news event
9. Who is in the King James Version, appears in 1 Esdras 5:36, Old Testament?
10. Josef Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili became famous as who?
11. Bergamo city is located in which country?
12. Which Peerage of England was attributed from 1465?
Earl of Kent
13. Arctic Film Festival is an event hosted by which country?
14. What is the name of the Arabian dragon in mythology that contained 31 stars, became known to Arabs through translations in Greek?
15. Who was Bette Midler’s piano player before going solo?
16. What is Adetomyrma venatrix?
17. What is known as the Liji in Chinese?
The Book of Rites
18. Bahsita Mosque is a tourist attraction in which city in Syria?
19. Who was the 6th Earl of Derby?
20. US civil war Confederate Kingston hospital Georgia specialized Soldiers with?
21. 1 November 1954 Stadium is located in which capital city?
22. Mushrif Mall is a shopping mall and tourist attraction in which city?
23. Sadat Museum is a tourist attraction in which city?
24. What is the name of the country with the Highest Average IQ – Ulster Institute 2019?
Japan – 106.49
25. The artist Seurat employed which technique?
26. Moe Howard from The Three Stooges has which hairstyle for his trademark?
27. Vinkovci Treasure is an archaeological discovery in which country?
28. Graduate of the Year is a national competition in which country?
29. “Mohkínstsis” is the traditional Blackfoot name of which area in Canada?
30. Where is the Salvador Dali museum located in St Petersburg?
31. Which city has known numerous nicknames, but as of the 2010s, The ATL, and The A are the most prevalent?
32. Al Qods Shopping Mall is a popular tourist attraction in which city?
33. Atrypa fossil is found in which country?
34. Which organization has its motto in Latin: Nullius in verba (On the word of no one)?
35. Hanoi stands on the Song-Koi – what’s it mean?
36. Beach Flags sport was originated in which country?
37. Axis Bank Limited is indexed in which country?
38. Balaban instrument was invented in which country?
39. Which german form commemorates the victims of Nazi Germany who were murdered, deported, exiled or driven to suicide?
40. Who would use an opisometer?
A cartographer to measure
41. NTPC, an Indian company works in which sector?
42. Pernik sword is an archaeological discovery in which country?
43. K-11 sniper rifle was invented in which country?
44. Bakers Delight bakery is located in which country?
45. Who taught George Harrison to play the sitar?
46. FET amplifier was invented in which country?
47. Askeran fortress founded in 1751, by Panah Ali Khan/Karabakh Khanate located in Khankendi on which country?
48. Le Pain Quotidien is a global chain of what?
49. Calpionellites fossil is discovered in which country?
50. If a doctor said you had claudication what have you got?
A limp or lameness
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Today GK Questions Answers Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions Answer about World in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Most Important General Knowledge Questions in English
- 100 GK General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz in English
- 100 GK Questions Answers Hard Trivia in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Answers for Students in English Quizzes
- 100 Common GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Difficult GK Questions in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 English Questions Answers General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions in English Hard Trivia Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge of World in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Information in English GK Quizzes
- GK Questions in English General Knowledge Online Quiz Test
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Exam Preparation
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answers in English Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions in English Trivia Quiz