GK questions and answers easy general knowledge trivia interesting facts are for all. The most essential thing to learn is how to learn, which means how to gain accurate beliefs and be confident in them with GK questions and answers easy. Knowing requires genuine beliefs, but as Plato says in the Meno, knowledge is more than just possessing correct beliefs of GK questions and answers easy. He compares simple belief to Daedalus’ magical sculptures, which move about if they aren’t anchored down. They are worthless if you don’t tie them down since they will walk away with GK questions and answers easy. If you do tie them down, though, you will be able to appreciate their exquisite beauty. Similarly, if you have genuine beliefs but don’t understand why they are true, you may lose them.
Someone may make a compelling but incorrect case against them, or someone in a position of authority could mislead you without GK questions and answers easy. You can defy the wiles of people with glib tongues if you know how you arrived at your opinions – if you know what caused you to think them and can retrace your lines of reasoning. Your convictions are shackled with GK questions and answers easy.
Plato sees our connection to knowledge as a recall of an unchangeable realm of Forms that existed before we were born. We can now interpret the connection as a sequence of reasoning and/or evidence by dint of GK questions and answers easy. The idea is that if you know how you arrived at your convictions, you can go back and retrace your steps whenever you choose. Your real beliefs are more steady in your mind, and they are more deserving of your trust upon GK questions and answers easy.
GK questions and answers easy
1. As per the average IQ score by Ulster Institute in 2019, which country has the more intelligent people: South Korea, or Belarus?
- South Korea – 102.35
- Belarus – 101.60
2. Most common among women, what is a classic short hairstyle where it is cut above the shoulders in a blunt cut with typically no layers?
3. Muffin Break is a global chain of what?
4. Which Peerage of England was attributed from 1525?
Earl of Cumberland
5. Cindy Crawford Elle Macpherson and Madonna all done what?
Appeared in Playboy
6. Shusha fortress built in 1752 by Karabakh Khanate located in Agdam which country?
7. An equestrian statue of Francis of Assisi, is located in the Upper Courtyard of the Basilica of San Francesco d’Assisi, in which country?
8. In ancient Roman religion, who were among the dii familiares, or household deities, invoked most often in domestic rituals?
Di Penates or Penates
9. What is the depth of the Chemical layer “Outer core” of the Earth?
10. What is latke?
A potato pancake
11. What links Ornithopod, Theropod, Ceratopsian, Carnosaur, and Non-Avian Coelurosaur?
Classification of dinosaurs
12. What type of boxers were Joe Louis, Sugar Ray Robinson, and Mike Tyson?
13. Who was the 4th Earl of Derby?
14. Macaco Feio, Macaco Bonito is a 1929 animation film directed by Luiz Seel in which country?
15. Robin Goodfellow alternative name which Shakespeare character?
16. Directed by Tang Cheng and Wu Qiang in 1975, what is the name of the 21 min animation film made in China?
The Night of Spring Tide
17. Larsen & Toubro is indexed in which country?
18. Agrimony flower is the symbol of what?
19. Who painted the famous Ginevra de’ Benci (c. 1474–1480) currently located at National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.?
Leonardo da Vinci
20. In Hindu Castes Brahmins were priests what were Varsyas?
21. Uffizi Gallery is located in which Italian city?
22. Cave bear is an extinct species evolved in which continent?
23. Statue (1950) of Nelson Stepanyan at Children’s Park, Kentron district, Yerevan is in which country?
24. Hosteni magazine was published in which country?
25. Who was the leader of the Polish trade union Solidarity?
26. Headquarters in Ho-li, Taichung County, Taiwan, which manufacturer produces Delta Machinery brand’s tools?
Chang Type Industrial Co., Ltd.
27. Who is a goddess in Roman and Hellenistic religion, primarily considered a patroness of the countryside, hunters, crossroads, and the Moon?
28. Southpaw term is associated with which sport?
29. What is the title of the statue built in 1866 located at Macquarie Street, Sydney, Australia?
Albert the Good
30. An ecostate animal lacks what?
31. Artsmark is a creative quality standard competition in which country?
32. Acherontiscus was a prehistoric animal belonged to which genera?
33. Which flower symbolizes “please remember me, epiphany, remembrance, nostalgia”?
34. Jyotisha or Jyotishya is the traditional system of which religion’s astrology?
35. 2.47105 acres is equal to what SI unit?
36. Trumpeter is a 1973 animated film in which country?
37. ITC Limited, an Indian company works in which sector?
Cigarettes & FMCG
38. What is Stigmatomma celata?
39. What is [naahp jìng] (nazheng) according to Chinese traditional marriage rites?
sending of betrothal gifts to the bride and return gifts to the prospective groom
40. Proverbially it was a bold man who first ate what?
41. The Kanon Award is a movie award event hosted by which country?
42. What is “The Rose City” Alberta, Canada?
43. Which US city has a nickname The ATL, for its airport code?
44. Which organization has its motto “To make the best better”?
45. Which country in the world produces the most mangos?
46. What is the name of an Armenian dragon in mythology that is related to European dragons, usually depicted as a winged snake or with a combination of elements from different animals?
47. Brumby’s Bakeries are located in which country?
48. is the name of four biblical individuals. It is a diminutive form of the name Ebed, in the Old Testament?
49. What is the Western equivalent of Vedic name Shukra, Shukracharya?
50. Which country had the first state victims compensation scheme?
New Zealand in 1960
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Today GK Questions Answers Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions Answer about World in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Most Important General Knowledge Questions in English
- 100 GK General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz in English
- 100 GK Questions Answers Hard Trivia in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Answers for Students in English Quizzes
- 100 Common GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Difficult GK Questions in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 English Questions Answers General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions in English Hard Trivia Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge of World in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Information in English GK Quizzes
- GK Questions in English General Knowledge Online Quiz Test
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Exam Preparation
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answers in English Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions in English Trivia Quiz