A free general knowledge quiz with answers is here. It’s amazing that a clumsy giant ape can comprehend and enjoy ethics, aesthetics, and physics – and, above all, the beauty of pursuing truth with a free general knowledge quiz with answers. As a result, postmodernism is humanity’s denial of the one thing that justifies its existence and best mitigates its destructive inclinations. As a result, postmodernism is not only incorrect, but it also damages humanity’s greatest achievements by reading free general knowledge quiz with answers. Only humans are capable of such folly.
It’s pointless to try to figure out what’s most essential to know because one can’t know everything. Not one’s own self, and certainly not another’s free general knowledge quiz with answers. Nothing empirical or transcendent; nothing good or evil; nothing affirmative of existence or of the basic nature by which things may be said to exist; nothing affirmative of existence or of the basic nature by which things may be said to exist; nothing affirmative of existence or of the basic nature by which things may be said to exist; nothing affirmative of existence or of the basic free general knowledge quiz with answers. It’s impossible to determine whether or not one can know. Free general knowledge quiz with answers may undoubtedly be felt – as can religion or opinion – but these are only human constructions.
The endeavor of subjectivity to acquire universality thru free general knowledge quiz with answers. Knowing, on the other hand, tries to situate a subjectively experienced and contextually constructed awareness outside itself – from the standpoint of an unbiased, objective Archimedean point that can’t exist since its presence would necessitate knowledge (of the right perspective). Ironically, I am unable to establish my argument since evidence necessitates truth, which necessitates knowledge, which I do not pretend to possess without a free general knowledge quiz with answers.
Free general knowledge quiz with answers
1. What is the African-American Music Appreciation Month, officially recognized by the United States?
2. Who wrote for the stage and Hollywood and composed the song, “Happy Days Are Here Again” with lyrics by Jack Yellen.
3. What is the Chinese Indonesian food made of chicken in sweet and sour sauce?
Ayam kluyuk or koloke
4. What is the current name of Achelous – a river of classical antiquity?
Acheloos (Achelous) (location, Epirus?)
5. Palm, Olive, Cyprus, and Cedar what is the biblical link?
Woods cross made
6. Which water body is the largest basin area in the world?
Atlantic (69,800,000 km2)
7. What horse received the Cartier Racing Award 2020?
8. Adelaide city in Australia was founded in which year?
9. What is Ekoku in Japan?
A chicken breed
10. What do the four quarters of a hot cross bun symbolize?
11. What is Altér Real?
Iberian horse breed
12. Who was the Countess of Richmond suo jure (1171-1201) in the reign of King John?
Constance, Duchess of Brittany
13. Al Wahda Mall is located in which city?
14. In order to eat Beef noodle soup, where will you visit?
15. The first US copyrighted film showed what in 1894?
A man sneezing
16. Ambuyat, a dish derived from the interior trunk of the sago palm is a what dish?
17. Bewley’s in Ireland is a what?
a coffeehouse chain
18. What is the status of Belgium on the regulation of organic agriculture?
19. Which river passes through Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, and Venezuela?
20. Astronomer Fred Hoyle coined which phrase?
The Big Bang
21. What does libretto mean in English?
the text of an opera or other long vocal work
22. Where is the mouth of the Amur river that Northeastern China, Russia (Siberia)?
Sea of Okhotsk
23. Mosè in Egitto opera, played on 5 March 1818 in Teatro di San Carlo, Naples was composed by whom?
24. Algier in German, what is this place in English?
25. Who might use ruddle or what is it?
Shepherds dye marking sheep
26. Published in 1810, The Lady of the Lake was a narrative poem by whom?
Sir Walter Scott
27. What is the English name of the Austrian city Carnuntum?
28. Which US state has the most museums?
29. Brisbane is the capital of Queensland, Australia since which year?
30. Jason and the Argonauts sailed to where looking for the fleece?
31. Toy Fox is a what type of dog?
32. What was the former name of Meshginshahr, Iran?
33. Which tallest structure in Afghanistan was built in 1968?
Naghlu Dam; 110 meters (361 ft)
34. Which team is the most successful in Scottish Women’s Cup football?
35. Which artist painted The Fighting Temeraire Joseph Mallard?
36. What does the Latin-derived term Quinquadragennial mean?
Sapphire jubilee, 45 years
37. What is Wagyu?
Any of the four Japanese breeds of beef cattle
38. What is the name of local strong, violent wind occurring in the Strait of Magellan, the Aleutian Islands, and the coastal fjords of Southeast Alaska?
39. Roman Emperor Probus, 276–282 was awarded what title in 277 for his contribution?
Gothicus (victor of the Goths”)
40. What country does China have its longest land border with?
41. Built in Chishti Sharif District, Salma Dam is located in which country?
42. What is the governing body for guinea pig breeds in the United States and Canada?
The American Cavy Breeders Association
43. Which horse has the most win in the Canadian Horse of the Year?
2 – L’Enjoleur (1974, 1975)
2 – Overskate (1978, 1979)
2 – Chief Bearhart (1997, 1998)
44. What is the smallest of the seven subspecies of the plains zebra?
45. Polish sprinter Ewa Klobukowska first do what at Kiev in 1967?
Fail sex test was disqualified
46. What is the Australian Champion Racehorse of the Year 20219-2020?
Nature Strip (Aus)
47. National Football Museum, England was founded in which year?
48. Which Canadian actor, began his career as a child star on the Disney Channel’s The Mickey Mouse Club was born on November 12, 1980?
49. Cambuslang Hooverettes was a football club in which country?
50. Who owns The Oval cricket ground?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- GK 100 Questions in English General Knowledge Answers
- 100 GK English Practice Test Questions Answers Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Easy Quiz Questions Answers in English Printable
- 100 Tough GK Questions in English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Online Practice Test in English Quiz Printable
- 100 GK Basic Questions Answers General Knowledge in English
- 100 Short GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions And Answers Multiple Choice
- 100 General Knowledge Questions about World with Answers
- 100 World General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers about World
- 100 Family Quiz Questions And Answers General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Quiz Questions about World
- 100 Family Quiz General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 World-Best General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 of All Types of GK Questions with Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 Important GK General Knowledge Trivia Quiz in English
- 100 Normal GK Questions Trivia in English Printable Quiz