Weird trivia questions for adults will give the reader a concept of some very interesting general knowledge trivia facts. I feel that Socratic Wisdom – knowing that you don’t know – is the most crucial thing to know for three reasons. The quest for truth begins and continues when we recognize that we don’t know about weird trivia questions for adults.
After all, why should we inquire if we already have all the answers? Overconfidence, in fact, frequently obstructs the search for truth like weird trivia questions for adults. To appreciate this, consider the opposition to Copernicus’ Heliocentric Theory or Mandelbrot’s fractal mathematics.
Of fact, just as Socrates’ searches frequently ended in ignorance, our quest may also end in ignorance to enkindle weird trivia questions for adults. However, this state of ignorance is preferable to the prior one since we can now explain why our previous answers were inadequate, inspiring us to continue exploring weird trivia questions for adults. The reason for the importance of Socratic Wisdom is that it aids us in overcoming the terrible vices of fanaticism, egoism, dogmatism, and other “limited types of thought” (Bertrand Russell).
Weird trivia questions for adults
1. What is [naahp chói] (nacai) according to Chinese traditional marriage rites?
2. What is the depth of the Chemical layer “Crust” of the Earth?
3. Kulindadromeus was a what type of dinosaur, a basal neornithischian from the Jurassic?
4. Made in 2008, where is the 128 m (420 ft) high tallest statue of Buddha located?
Spring Temple Buddha, Lushan, Henan, China
5. Susurration is what?
6. Hvalsey Church ruins is located in which country?
7. Caviahue ski area and resort is located in which European country?
8. Treasury of Atreus, a corbelled dome built in 1250 BC– 1st century BC is located in which city?
9. Panthera spelaea is an extinct species that evolved in which continent 600000 years ago?
10. There are over 400 recognized breeds of what?
11. What is Guishan Guanyin, founded in 2009 in Weishan, Changsha, Hunan, China?
A 99 m (325 ft) tall gilded bronze statue of Guanyin – Eleven-headed thousand-armed Guanyin
12. What is te the largest unreinforced solid concrete dome in the world till present, in Rome, Italy?
13. Swarmer term is associated with which sport?
14. Gjuha Jonë magazine is published in which country?
15. What links Sivan Av Tevat and Adar?
16. What is the Western equivalent of Vedic name Surya, Ravi?
17. Abiadisaurus was a prehistoric animal belonging to which genera?
18. Headquarters in Minden, Germany, which manufacturer produces Altendorf brand’s tools?
19. Alecto is one of the Erinyes, in which mythology?
20. The quokka is a member of which animal family?
21. French Medical Institute for Children is located in which country?
22. Evo (one Michelin star) restaurant is located in which European city?
23. What is Crinisus?
A river mentioned in the Aeneid
24. TLC Books is located in which Australian city?
25. From Sperrylite ore, what is extracted?
26. Gualeguaychú, Entre Ríos seaside resort is locaed in which country?
27. What links Henry Armstrong, Joe Frazier, Rocky Marciano, and Roberto Durán?
28. What was Brazil’s first animated short film, directed by Álvaro Marins?
29. Which flower symbolizes “Patience, good fortune, prosperity, unity”?
30. In the Philippines what is lumpia?
31. Picardy Region is located in which country?
32. The Great Declaration is a 1968 animated film in which country?
33. Who painted the famous The Annunciation (c. 1472–1476) currently located at Uffizi, Florence?
Leonardo da Vinci
34. Aesepus Bridge on Gönen Çayı (Aesepus) river in Cyzicus city is located in which country?
35. Which film won the best special effects Oscar in 1961?
The Guns of Naverone
36. What is Hanakotoba?
Japanese form of the language of flowers
37. What is the term for a lunar mansion in Hindu astrology and Indian Astronomy?
38. Haji Piyada mosque in Balkh is an archaeological site in which country?
39. Statue (1931) of Stepan Shahumyan at Stepan Shahumyan square, Kentron district, Yerevan is in which country?
40. Peach pear and plum are all members of which family of plants?
41. Soldeu ski area and resort is located in which European country?
42. Rose or white Acacia flower is the symbol of what?
43. Which great artist did not begin painting until his late twenties?
Vincent Van Gogh
44. Directed by Hu Xionghua in 1973, what is the name of the 20 min animation film made in China?
Little Guards Securing the East China Sea
45. What’s the world’s largest selling designer clothing range?
46. What was the name of a US experimental Confederate submarine that sank in Mobile Bay while under tow during a storm in February 1863?
47. Outside the State Library of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, there is a statue of whom built in 1842?
48. On December 14, 1920, which commercial aircraft hits a tree and crashes at Golders Green, London, after failing to gain height following takeoff, killing four out of eight onboard?
Handley Page O/400
49. Otterlo is a small village in the province of Gelderland in which country?
50. The Great Gazoo was an alien in which cartoon series?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Today GK Questions Answers Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions Answer about World in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Most Important General Knowledge Questions in English
- 100 GK General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz in English
- 100 GK Questions Answers Hard Trivia in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Answers for Students in English Quizzes
- 100 Common GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Difficult GK Questions in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 English Questions Answers General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions in English Hard Trivia Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge of World in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Information in English GK Quizzes
- GK Questions in English General Knowledge Online Quiz Test
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Exam Preparation
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answers in English Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions in English Trivia Quiz