Hard general knowledge quiz questions and answers will be really easy when you go through this fantastic trivia and fun facts several times. Self-discovery is vital because what you learn through experience helps you comprehend what you want out of life. Although this is a never-ending process, hard general knowledge quiz questions and answers are especially critical when you are going through a big period of self-discovery. Psychology, counseling, philosophy, and music are the most essential aspects of my life since they are the areas of self-discovery that I have found to be the most fulfilling expectation of hard general knowledge quiz questions and answers.
The calculation is the most crucial skill. Calculation skills should at the very least involve the capacity to manage personal money, including discounts, % increases/decreases, taxes, banking, investments, and loans. I believe that the vast majority of people will be fine with this level of calculation. Of course, many jobs need far more than hard general knowledge quiz questions and answers.
As a result, we have my modern trivium: talking, thinking, and calculating, all of which are important for us to operate properly like hard general knowledge quiz questions and answers. It’s also vital to look at things from many perspectives because individuals should form their own opinions about the world rather than relying on others. Philosophy may help people think in a more balanced, autonomous, and critical manner. How can you be certain that something is true, for example? or How can you know whether you’re thinking wisely? You can solve these hard general knowledge quiz questions and answers.
Hard general knowledge quiz questions and answers
1. Hylli i Dritës magazine was published in which country?
2. Headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, which manufacturer produces Chicago Pneumatic, Edwards brands’ tools?
3. Statue (1949) of Alexander Pushkin at Alexander Pushkin School no. 8, Kentron district, Yerevan is in which country?
4. Who painted the famous The Baptism of Christ (c.?1474–1478) currently located at Uffizi, Florence?
Leonardo da Vinci
5. Who wrote the opera Der Rosenkavalier?
6. The State Hermitage Museum is a museum of art and culture in which city in Russia?
7. What is the depth of the Chemical layer “Lower mantle” of the Earth?
8. What links Rhabdodont, Sauropod, Non-Avian Coelurosaur, and Theropod?
Classification of dinosaurs
9. What was the name of a US confederate side-wheel gunboat sunk in Mobile Bay after heavy damage during the Battle of Mobile Bay on 5 August 1864?
10. Lee Marvin won the best actor Oscar for what 1965 film?
11. The Van Gogh Museum is located in which European city?
12. What is the title of the statue built in 1857 located at Hyde Park, Sydney, Australia?
Hyde Park Obelisk
13. In 1800 BC, which papyrus contains a quadratic equation and its solution?
Berlin Papyrus 6619 (19th dynasty)
14. Cutlery includes any hand implement used in preparing, serving, and especially eating food in which culture?
15. What is the final event in the modern pentathlon?
16. IN 1670 Pierre de Fermat’s son published his notes named what?
17. What is CJK Radicals Supplement (Unicode block)?
an East Asian writing system
18. In mathematics, what is parity?
The property of an integer of whether it is even or odd
19. What was the last of a series of three riots by the poor of Boston, Massachusetts, between 1710 and 1713?
Boston Bread Riot
20. Symbolics.com was the world’s first what?
Registered domain name
21. What does the Harvey balls symbol “◐” means in Astronomy?
22. What does the mathematical abbreviation “acrd” mean?
inverse chord function
23. What type of boxers were George Foreman, Deontay Wilder, and Earnie Shavers?
24. As Aventuras de Bille e Bolle is a 1918 animation film in which country?
25. Which English monarch was first to make Xmas day broadcast?
26. How many types of Nganda restaurants are there in Congo?
3: Riverside Nganda, Kongo Nganda, and Kasai Nganda
27. What is a slotted spoon?
a spoon implement used in food preparation
28. Acerastia was a prehistoric animal belonged to which genera?
29. How does Fufu play role in Cameroonian cuisine?
30. In Latin mala means bad it’s also a favorite Roman food what?
31. Plott is a what type of dog?
32. Cave hyena is an extinct species evolved in which continent?
33. In which year Plott Hound has been designated as the state dog in North Carolina?
34. Counterpuncher term is associated with which sport?
35. The Vatican is the world’s smallest country what’s second?
36. Christmas Songs by Sinatra music album was released in which year?
37. What is the Unicode for describing “Bell character”?
38. Which country’s national anthem has different lyrics for each of the country’s four official languages: French, German, Italian, and Romansh?
39. Battle Hymn of the Domestic 10,000T Hydraulic Press is a 1972 animated film in which country?
40. What film won the best visual effects Oscar in 1985?
41. Hospital Garrahan is a children’s hospital in which country?
42. What is Kyi-Leo?
a dog breed
43. In which year’s May 14, an Air Union Farman F.60 Goliath crashes near Monsures, Somme, France, due to the structural failure of a wing, killing all six onboard?
44. Hisop (one Michelin star) restaurant is located in which European city?
45. Name woman set up free birth control clinic in Holloway in 1920?
46. Anacamptis morio is an orchid of which country?
47. Attic Books is located in which Canadian city of Ontario?
48. What is Basa?
49. What is Hypophthalmichthys molitrix?
50. Where could you spend a Metical – capital Maputo?
51. Crudo is a raw fish dish in which country?
52. Bariloche ski area and resort is located in which European country?
53. Acanthus flower is the symbol of what?
54. Heathcliff is a what animal character in the comic fiction Heathcliff?
55. What was the last black and white film to win Oscar’s best film The Apartment 1960?
56. Myggbukta ruins is located in which country?
57. Directed by Hu Qian Jiaxin and Zhou Keqin in 1975, what is the name of the 32 min animation film made in China?
58. Stalemate term is used in which sport’s rule?
59. What is Carnegiea gigantea?
60. What gun does James Bond traditionally use?
A Walther PPK
61. What is the Chess Rook named in the Albanian language?
rukhkh / ṭābiya/ fortress /castle
62. What is Laetiporus?
a mushroom which is also named chicken of the woods
63. In a scene in William Shakespeare’s which play, English noblemen pick either red or white roses to symbolize their allegiance to the Houses of Lancaster or York?
Henry VI, Part 1
64. What is a family-owned, privately held company in Petaluma, California, that manufactures vegetarian organic food and non-GMO convenience and frozen foods?
65. What does anti-pasta literally mean?
Before the meal
66. Matsya (fish) rescues the Saptarishi and Manu from what in Hindu mythology?
67. What is the raw tuna fish dish in lime and coconut milk?
68. Which flower symbolizes Promise?
69. Albarregas bridge on Albarregas river in Mérida city is located in which country?
70. In Oct 1992 Bernard Lavery of Wales grew an 18lb 30z what?
71. Minarets in Ghazni is an archaeological site in which country?
72. Where in Japan, a 100 m (330 ft) tall Buddha (Amitabha) statue is founded in 1993, named Ushiku Daibutsu?
Ushiku, Ibaraki Prefecture
73. Pannonian Limes ruins is located in which country?
74. Major League Soccer (MLS) is a men’s professional soccer league composed of how many teams?
75. Where might you spend a Ceti – Capital Accra?
76. What is Miltochrista miniata?
Rosy footman moth
77. What is the Great Buddha of Thailand, founded in 2008 in Ang Thong, Thailand?
92 m (302 ft) tall concrete statue of Buddha (Gautama)
78. What is a historic house at 133 Franklin Street in Quincy, Massachusetts?
The John Adams Birthplace
79. In which city of Argentina, there is a statue named Hommaje de Billiken a Colón (Monolith for Columbus)?
80. What family used to live in Bug Tussel?
81. In his first term, Mahathir Mohamad took charge of the Prime Minister of Malaysia on what date?
16 July 1981
82. What is a cloche in agriculture and gardening?
A covering for protecting plants from cold temperatures
83. What is the Western equivalent of Vedic name Budha, Soumya?
84. In May 2015, the student government at the University of Texas at Austin voted to remove a statue of which president of the Confederate States had been erected on the campus South Mall?
85. Which city is the capital of Tuscany?
86. What is the UTC offset for Ghana (GH)?
87. Pete the Cat is the cat character in which fiction?
Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes
88. Bone rasp is what type of instrument?
89. What is Monteverdi’s last opera, composed for a Venetian audience, is often performed today?
L’incoronazione di Poppea (1642)
90. Somali, Balinese and Abyssinian breeds of what?
91. Homi, also known as a Korean hand plow, is a short-handled traditional farming tool used by which country?
92. What links HKP, Jacobs, Jobox, Lufkin, Nicholson, Recoules Quakenbush, SATA, Weller, Wiss, Xcelite?
Brands of industrial tools
93. What is the name of the Greek monolith built in ~630 BC in Prinias, Crete?
94. What is ISO 639-1?
a Language code
95. What type of adornment is a Postiche?
96. Unicode characters U+0002 describes what?
Start of Text
97. What is the first Thermae in Rome with a domed central building built in 19 BC–the start of the 2nd century during the Roman Empire is located in which city?
Baths of Agrippa
98. Bech commune is located in which country?
99. In Greek mythology, who was one of the 50 Nereids, sea-nymph daughters of the ‘Old Man of the Sea’ Nereus?
100. What is a quahog?
Type of clam
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Today GK Questions Answers Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions Answer about World in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Most Important General Knowledge Questions in English
- 100 GK General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz in English
- 100 GK Questions Answers Hard Trivia in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Answers for Students in English Quizzes
- 100 Common GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Difficult GK Questions in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 English Questions Answers General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions in English Hard Trivia Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge of World in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Information in English GK Quizzes
- GK Questions in English General Knowledge Online Quiz Test
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Exam Preparation
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answers in English Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions in English Trivia Quiz