Printable general trivia questions and answers in English are here. Empathizing with other people’s experiences is also very crucial since printable general trivia questions and answers allow you to relate to their ideas and feel like you belong in their world. Knowing how to interact with people is essential for developing connections and expanding your knowledge of them, as well as yourself and how we function as individuals and as a community with printable general trivia questions and answers. Having a strong sense of what is ethically good or wrong comes from having a strong feeling of empathy for others and knowledge sharing through printable general trivia questions and answers.
Furthermore, I believe it is critical to be open, honest, and authentic, as well as to recognize when you are being yourself and demonstrating these traits so that others are aware of your position of printable general trivia questions and answers. It’s also crucial to realize that you have the ability to digest information since self-awareness offers you free will to learn printable general trivia questions and answers. A realization that you may have a specific gift – that if you set your mind to something, work hard for it, and believe in yourself, you can achieve anything you desire – are also significant learning of printable general trivia questions and answers. Why are we here, what is our purpose, and how can we find meaning in our life are all important printable general trivia questions and answers. The answers to the questions ‘Where do we come from?’ and ‘How did we get here?’ are the most crucial things to know, or at least hope to know eventually. Who are we, exactly? ‘How are we going to get there?’
We now know that we descended from ape-like creatures and that all modern humans share a common ancestor who lived approximately sixty thousand years ago for example printable general trivia questions and answers. Other human species may have coexisted with and mated with Homo sapiens in the past. They had intricate social lives, just like us and other great apes, and they left traces of spoken languages.
Printable general trivia questions and answers
1. Muégano bread was originated in which country?
2. Treeing Walker is a what type of dog?
3. Under Catherine de’ Medici’s influence as Queen, which dance spread to France, where it developed even further?
4. What is a felt headdress in the shape of a short cylindrical peakless hat?
Fez, or tarboosh
5. A Robert Heinlein book won the 1960 Hugo award name it?
6. What is the name of a dish made of maida, chanadal/ toor dal, sugar/jaggery, from the Telugu / Kannada cuisine in India?
7. What was Colossus launched in 1943?
A vacuum tube computer
8. Which country performer began recording in the early 1930s before entering the film business and becoming the first Singing Cowboy?
9. Bakcell is a commercial LTE network in which country?
10. Pilgrims visit Mecca where is Mecca?
11. Leotards and unitards are what type of wear?
12. What horse received the Cartier Racing Award 2019?
13. What is an undergarment for protecting the testes and penis during contact sports, or other vigorous physical activity?
14. Ancient Egyptian sandals were made from what plants?
Papyrus and palm leaves
15. What would you do with a wandering sailor?
Plant it’s a plant
16. What percent of shoes end up in landfills, because the materials are hard to separate, recycle or otherwise reuse?
17. Besan barfi is a chickpea dish in which region?
18. What does 1+3/5′ mean in music terminology?
Tierce organ stop
19. Balmoral bonnet was worn as a uniform during which historic event?
World War II
20. If a doctor gave you an Ishihara test what is he testing for?
21. In 1945, which computer was built by the University of Pennsylvania’s Moore School of Electrical Engineering for the U.S. Army’s Ballistic Research Laboratory?
22. P50 Pro is a model of which mobile phone brand?
23. Bowral, Crookwell, Goulburn, Marulan is located in which country?
24. According to HURDAT, how many major hurricanes occurred in 1852?
25. Only one miracle is mentioned in all four gospels what is it?
Feeding of 5000
26. In September 1615, what severe natural phenomenon strikes Bermuda?
27. The complementary color of azure is what?
28. In order to eat Banmian, where will you visit?
29. Yangtze river passes through which country?
30. Andy Green first broke the sound barrier on land in what car?
31. What was the name of the vacuum tube computer, launched in 1949, the oldest surviving complete first-generation electronic computer?
32. Who was the cowboy comedian and entertainer who performed in a comic duo with his wife, Gladys Reese?
33. What is the Chinese Indonesian food, pork belly cooked in various Chinese seasonings and sauces; including several types of soy sauces, oyster sauces, and cooking wine?
34. What is the current name of Aciris – a river of classical antiquity?
Agri (location, Italia)
35. What is the world’s longest mountain range?
36. When is the Crop over the festival in Barbados started and celebrated until the first Monday in August?
37. Which Actress, Princess of Monaco was born on November 12, 1929?
38. What is a Stephens Cur?
39. What is the cardinal modality of the three air signs, the others being Gemini and Aquarius?
40. What is the main ingredient of the Indian dish dal?
41. What were the Birthstones of July during the 15th–20th century?
42. Biggby in the USA is a what with 340+ outlets?
a coffeehouse chain
43. Bawabat al Sharq Mall is located in which city?
44. Amplang, a cracker made from Spanish mackerel, tapioca starch, and other seasonings, and then deep-fried is a what dish?
45. An antitussive is used to treat what?
46. What is the status of Bulgaria on the regulation of organic agriculture?
47. What is the tectonic plate which includes most of the continent of Eurasia – 67,800,000 km2?
48. Which water body is the third largest basin area in the world?
Pacific Ocean (20,300,000 km2)
49. On November 12, 1990, who publishes a formal proposal for the World Wide Web?
50. Ball is 38 millimeters in diameter weighs 2.5 grams what sport?
51. According to the mathematical logic of the RGB color wheel, what colors are those colors with hue codes of between 255 and 225?
52. The Angara is a major river in which country?
53. Zelmira opera, played on 16 February 1822 in Teatro di San Carlo, Naples was composed by whom?
54. What is the English name of the Austrian city Chremisa?
55. In the UK the Clerk of the Closet is the Queen’s official what?
56. Who is the singer of the popular music track “Wild Boy”?
57. Hobart city in Australia was founded in which year?
58. Brügge in German, what is this place in English?
59. What is Gan-Dori in Japan?
A chicken breed
60. What nationality was Saint Paul of Tarsus?
61. What is Burguete?
Iberian horse breed
62. What is the name of a tragedy in five acts by the French playwright Jean Racine written in alexandrine verse?
63. 100 meters (328 ft) tall Kajaki Dam in Kajaki District was founded in which year in Afghanistan?
64. What is the highest level of league competition in women’s football in Scotland?
The Scottish Women’s Premier League (SWPL)
65. Where did you see Fancy, Spook, and Choo-Choo?
In Top Cat
66. Who was the Earl of Richmond jure uxoris (1181-1186) in the reign of King John?
Geoffrey II, Duke of Brittany
67. What was the former name of Kowsar, Iran?
68. Roman Emperor Probus, 276–282 was awarded what title in 279 for his contribution?
Germanicus Maximus (“great victor in Germania”)
69. What is Japanese Black?
70. In Gustav Holst’s planets suite which planet is the magician?
71. National Football Museum, England has how many floors?
72. What is the Australian Champion Racehorse of the Year 2018-2019?
73. What is the target organ of Paget’s disease?
74. What is the largest living wild equid?
Grévy’s zebra, also known as the imperial zebra
75. What was the UK gentlemen’s club that was first in 1891 to admit lady members?
76. Edinburgh Dynamos was a football club in which country?
77. Which European horse award winners are decided by points earned in group races (40%) plus the votes cast by British racing journalists (30%) and readers of the Racing Post and The Daily Telegraph newspapers (30%)?
Cartier Racing Award
78. Who has the most wins by a trainer in the Canadian Horse of the Year?
6 times: Gordon J. McCann (1951, 1952, 1954, 1958, 1963, 1968)
79. What is the name of southerly hurricane winds along the west coast of Mexico?
Cordonazo, also referred to as el cordonazo de San Francisco or the Lash of St Francis
80. Ab Ovo Latin for the very beginning but what’s it literally mean?
From the egg
81. Adelaide is the capital of South Australia, Australia since which year?
82. Which US state has the most museums after California?
New York (2,500)
83. What is Nibiru?
A mythological planet described by the Babylonians.
84. What does the Latin-derived term Semicentennial /Quinquagenary mean?
Golden jubilee, 50 years
85. Names from jobs – Baker Cook obvious what was a Pallistair?
86. Logroño city is located in which country?
87. Which Welsh Mythical creatures are more likely to come in contact with humans on a Ysbrydnos or “spirit night”?
88. Women in Hebron brand is originated in which country?
89. Mention a word with vowels in order.
90. The Seven Pillars of Wisdom comes from where?
Proverbs in Bible
91. The way you dress has a connection with your what?
92. Dashiell Hammett wrote The Thin Man in which year?
93. Twin Falls is located in which place?
British Columbia, Canada
94. Llama has an average gestation duration of how many days?
95. The Savannah was the world’s first commercial what?
Atomic powered ship
96. What is the study of the age of trees and the records in their rings?
97. What is Independence Day in Mozambique?
98. What is the internet country domain TLD for Rwanda?
99. Mickey Mouse Platty is a what breed?
100. Which county has the most MEPs?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Today GK Questions Answers Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions Answer about World in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Most Important General Knowledge Questions in English
- 100 GK General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz in English
- 100 GK Questions Answers Hard Trivia in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Answers for Students in English Quizzes
- 100 Common GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Difficult GK Questions in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 English Questions Answers General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions in English Hard Trivia Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge of World in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Information in English GK Quizzes
- GK Questions in English General Knowledge Online Quiz Test
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Exam Preparation
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answers in English Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions in English Trivia Quiz