Best random trivia general knowledge fun quiz in English full of interesting facts and printable information is for all. The best random trivia general knowledge fun quiz is a powerful tool. It’s a well-known proverb. It signifies that knowledge trumps all other physical abilities. The best random trivia general knowledge fun quiz gives people the ability to do great things and leads to success. Knowledge is essential for success in every industry. True strength comes from the best random trivia general knowledge fun quiz, according to the saying. There is no limit to what a person can learn or how much they can learn.
You’ll have to guess if you don’t know these best random trivia general knowledge fun quiz. Knowing is preferable to guessing. Our five senses are continually taking in information, which is how knowledge works. This best random trivia general knowledge fun quiz is sent to the brain, which analyses and interprets it based on past knowledge. This data is then stored in your brain, ready to be remembered at any time.
Wayne Gretzky scores four goals, including a natural hat trick in the first period, and adds an assist as the Edmonton Oilers defeat the visiting Quebec Nordiques 5-3 in 1986; it is his 41st NHL career hat trick. Find below the best random trivia general knowledge fun quiz.
In the 1963 Ballon d’Or, Dynamo Moscow goalkeeper Lev Yashin defeats Milan midfielder Gianni Rivera and Tottenham striker Jimmy Greaves to win the award for best European football player; he is the first Russian national to win the trophy. Explore these best random trivia general knowledge fun quiz.
In a 5-1 win over the Minnesota North Stars in 1977, rookie defenseman Barry Beck scores his first career hat trick and adds an assist; he also establishes an NHL mark for rookie defensemen by scoring in his 6th straight game. Check out the following best random trivia general knowledge fun quiz.
Best Random General Knowledge Trivia Questions Quiz for Fun
1. Guadeloupe is a dependency and constituent entity in which region?
2. Family of Snorri Thorfinnson belongs to which country?
3. Allende del Sol, Mexico is a fictional town in which popular television show?
4. 1st Life Guards was an 1881 regiment in which Army?
5. Dutch & Australian troops land on Portuguese Timor in which year during WWII?
6. Who is the Spanish nobleman and lover of Bel-imperia whose ghost returns to look upon the events of The Spanish Tragedy, by Thomas Kyd?
7. Which country has its Administrative capital, Mbabane?
8. Moreh, Manipur border divides which two countries?
India – Myanmar
9. Name a country located in South America.
10. In 1939, which German pocket battleship scuttled by its crew off Uruguay?
11. Where is Eames House, the residence of Charles and Ray Eames?
12. L’essentiel, a free daily newspaper is published from which country?
13. What is USCIRF?
U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom
14. What is an Ape’s home?
15. In 1938, Utrecht Central Station was destroyed for what reason?
16. What does the astronomical Zodiac symbol ♎︎ mean?
17. What is Cynopterus minutes?
Minute fruit bat
18. What are the United States Minor Outlying Islands?
a statistical designation defined by the International Organization for Standardization’s ISO 3166-1 code
19. Dream up =?
to plan in the mind, often unrealistically
20. NY struck by a blizzard, resulting in 27″ of snow in which December?
21. What is the study of historic writing systems?
Paleography or paleography
22. Who said, “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”?
23. Which US state has its etymological origin “plant-cutters”?
24. Kimba the White Lion was a popular TV show telecasted in which decade?
25. Which German submarine sunk in 1941?
26. What is a center cut of beef taken from the top sirloin cap steak?
27. The Beatles was a popular rock band since which decade?
28. Who was Calafia, or Califia, ?
a mythical queen of the Californian island first mentioned in Garci Rodrguez de Montalvo’s epic tale of chivalry in the sixteenth century
29. What is Oʼodham?
30. In 1946, the US V-2 rocket reaches 183 km, White Sands Proving Grounds in which state?
31. “Lycanthrope” is a music track by which band group?
32. What is Asado?
33. Name a country located in North and Central America, other than Mexico.
34. What is the most popular female name for births in 1921-2020 as per the Social Security Administration of the USA?
35. In 1943, Transport 63 departs with French Jews to which territory?
36. Queen of Urban Pop is an honorific nickname of which music artist of the United States?
37. Who was the 1954 Academy Award winner – Best Supporting Actor?
38. WEWS TV channel 5 in Cleveland, Ohio (ABC) begins broadcasting in which year?
39. In 1993, which Northern Exposure star falls off his horse?
40. German troops led by whom begin retreating in North Africa in December 1941?
41. Athletic Grounds was a baseball field located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania during which decade?
42. Pointed leaves represent which classification of seedlings?
Monocotyledons and Dicotyledons
43. In 1978, which association raises oil prices by 18% and agrees on a 14.5% petroleum price increase for 1979, to be implemented quarterly?
44. What is the second-most populous city in the U.S. state of New Jersey, after Newark?
45. Allies in London sentence German war criminals in which year?
46. Adams House is one of twelve undergraduate residential Houses at which university?
47. Budweiser rocket car reaches 1190 kph (a record for wheeled vehicle) in which year?
48. Who was the Peabody Award winner in 1940 for Best Reporting of the News?
Elmer Davis, CBS Radio
49. In 1993, who skates the world record 1000 m (1:12.54)?
50. World War II: Beginning of the Siege of Sebastopol held in which month in 1941?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Good Family Quiz Questions English General Knowledge
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions English Printable
- 100 World General Knowledge Quiz English GK Trivia Printable
- 100 GK Questions for Quiz Competition with Answers in English
- 100 Brain Teaser Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Very Hard Quiz Questions General Knowledge Printable
- 100 Good General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers English
- 100 Free Hard General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Quick Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Weekly General Knowledge Free Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Quiz Questions for Adults with Answers GK Printable Trivia
- 100 Daily Quiz Questions Answers GK Trivia English Printable
- 100 Obscure General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable English Trivia
- 100 Around the World General Knowledge Quiz Questions GK
- 100 Pub General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Ever with Answers
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Printable GK Online Trivia
- 100 Top General Knowledge Questions GK Trivia Printable Quiz
- 100 Best General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Printable