Are you truly interested in this amazing trivia questions and answers quiz printable test? The most potent weapon you can employ to transform your life is knowledge. Continue to study and grow as a lifelong learner. The more you learn, the more money you’ll make and the more self-assurance you’ll have. Always keep in mind that knowledge has a start but no finish. Enjoy this amazing trivia questions and answers general knowledge quiz printable test.
Knowledge is really vital in order to achieve in life and to stand out from the crowd. You can achieve anything in this world if you have information. Nobody is flawless, which is why erasers are included in pencils. That is, if we write anything incorrectly with a pencil, we erase it with an eraser. Have fun with this amazing GK trivia questions and answers quiz printable test. Similarly, in our daily lives. Every circumstance does not occur perfectly, which is why people have the ability to delete it. If we are confronted with a problem or issue, we may address it correctly with the use of information.
In the 1966 South American Championship, the Ecuadorian national baseball team protects their championship with a 4-3 victory against Brazil; it is the last triumph for the next 50 years; Eloy Guerrero drives in Ramón Sotomayor with the winning run. Explore this amazing trivia questions and answers quiz printable quiz test.
Solve this amazing trivia questions and answers quiz printable test. Wendell Scott wins the Grand National Series Jacksonville 200 in Jacksonville, Florida in 1963, becoming the first black driver to win a race at NASCAR’s highest level.
In 1971, the Chicago Cubs released veteran standout and eventual Hall of Famer Ernie Banks, concluding his 19-year MLB career, and announced that Banks would join manager Leo Durocher’s coaching staff as a coach. Banks concludes his career with 512 home runs and 1,636 RBI. Hook this amazing and simple trivia questions and answers quiz printable test.
Amazing Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Printable Test
1. Quhramaana Kakar – Senior Strategic Advisor for Conciliation Resources in which country?
2. The Southern Club, a gentlemen’s club in Birmingham in the United States came insolvent in which year?
3. What was the UN International year 1967?
International Tourist Year
4. Who was the Men’s Ballon d’Or award winner in 2016?
5. In 1942, Soviet artillery and tank battle on German armies at which city?
6. Urani Rumbo is a women’s rights activist from which country?
7. In 1937, which team was all out for 93 v SA in front of 10,436?
8. What is Alpen Trophy (also known as Inge Solar Memorial – Alpen Trophy)?
A figure skating competition
9. Who was the pontiff number 4, a 1st-millennium pope?
St Clement I
10. Taiwan passes Human Rights laws (Day of Earth Law) in which year?
11. The International Skating Union (ISU) was founded in which city in the Netherlands, in July 1892?
12. In which year, Grimmett & Ward rip through Qld except for Bill Brown (156)?
13. The Armistice of 11 November 1918 was the armistice signed at Le Francport near Compiègne that ended fighting on what in World War I?
Land, sea, and air
14. Skate Austria was admitted to the International Skating Unionin which year?
15. In 1911, Edward Knoblock’s which musical was premiered in NYC?
16. Talk over =?
17. What is the smallest province in terms of land area and population?
Prince Edward Island (PEI)
18. In 1941, Japan announces the surrender of the British-Canadian garrison in which country?
19. Memoir of which Secretary-General of the United Nations is “In the Eye of the Storm”?
20. In 1905, V Herbert/H Blossom’s which musical was premiered in NYC?
21. Shoreditch is a district in the East End of which city?
22. Rupert’s Land was a former colony of which country?
23. In 1941, which Japanese aircraft carriers back in Kure, Japan?
24. The Dutch War of Independence (1568–1648) was also named as what?
The Eighty Years’ War
25. In which year, Shelling on besieged Ladysmith during the Boer War includes one shell containing a plum pudding?
26. What is the name of the gentlemen’s club in London, founded in 1891 at Whitehall Court?
27. “All Alone” song was recorded by whom on July 11, 1962?
28. Suez Crisis held in which year?
29. Where does a Cattle live?
30. In 1862, 40,000 watch Union army men play baseball at what venue in South Carolina?
31. United Nations Commission on International Trade Law is headquartered in which city?
32. Battle at Tweefontein: British force camped on a hill is surprised by a Boer attack at 2 am in which year?
33. Montgomery Ward introduces Rudolph the 9th red-nosed reindeer in which year?
34. Who was the ICC Men’s Cricketer of the Year 2010?
Sachin Tendulkar (India)
35. In which year, New Haven Railroad open?
36. Ministry of Public Works and Transport F.C. is a football club in which country?
37. Clyde Fitch’ which play was premiered in NYC in 1902?
“The Girl with the Green Eyes”
38. Tomás Estrada Palma, the first President of Cuba belonged to which political party?
39. Which flower means family?
Lilac, Hyacinth and Gardenia
40. In 274, which Roman Emperor dedicates a temple to Sol Invictus on the supposed day of the winter solstice and day of rebirth of the Sun?
41. Vietnam War started in which year?
42. Talk down =?
to talk as to inferiors in intellect or education
43. Dennis Lehane wrote which fiction in 2001?
44. The plant floats due to its buoyancy on the basis of which type of roots, they dry when taken out of the water?
45. 1st definite date Christmas was celebrated on Dec 25th in which year?
46. In astronomy, what is Hebe?
47. Who said, “It takes a long time to bring the past up to the present”?
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
48. What are Loons?
49. Which bra design came into mainstream fashion in the 1950s?
50. Which Roman emperor admits debt on mass murder in Thessalonica in 390?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 70 Horse Quiz Questions Answer Riding Racing Printable Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Teenagers Printable
- 100 Unusual General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions
- 60 Horse Trivia Questions Answers Printable Online English Quiz
- 100 GK Questions History Trivia Quiz Printable in English
- 100 Random General Knowledge Trivia Question of the Day
- 100 Random Trivia of the Day Printable General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Fun Marvel Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
- 100 Easy Fun Trivia Questions and Answers English Quiz
- 65 Fun Trivia Questions Answers On Horse Racing Printable
- 100 Easy Fun General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Easy Fun English GK Quiz
- 100 Easy Trivia Questions and Answers for Adults GK Quiz
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Quiz and Answers Printable Trivia
- 100 Random Trivia Questions Answer for Adults English GK Quiz
- 70 Horse Riding Racing Quiz Questions Answers Random Trivia
- 60 Horse Riding Trivia Quiz Questions General Knowledge Free
- 100 Human Body General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions Printable
- 100 General Knowledge in Biology Human Body Trivia Quiz Facts