30 general knowledge questions with answers free printable trivia quiz in Englsih will open window of learning new quizzes. For all competitive tests, you may now practice the Basic General Knowledge Questions. In the GK Online Test, we’ve made it simple to prepare General Knowledge Questions and Answers. Explore these 30 general knowledge questions with answers. We can confidently state that this is the greatest resource for practicing Basic GK Quiz for examinations. You may get all of the subjects connected to General Knowledge from here. Get the most up-to-date GK questions and answers. Basic General Knowledge can assist you in achieving a high exam result. So go ahead and study the essential GK Questions and Answers to boost your GK Quotient.
Overthinking is a bad thing. It is, however, a habit. You will never be able to sleep comfortably or get anything done unless you set your mind at ease and quit this habit. Share the 30 general knowledge questions with answers. This may appear to be an exaggeration, yet it is real. Overthinking is a problem that affects practically every person on the earth.
Overthinking may turn into a major issue in your life. Find the 30 general knowledge questions with answers. It may harm your relationships and your health in the long run, and if left unchecked, it can even lead to a life of seclusion, loneliness, and despair.
Overthinking is caused by a variety of factors. This is the true question you should be asking. Discuss the 30 general knowledge questions with answers must first determine why we are overthinking in the first place if we are to quit. Overthinking is a result of the daily pressures that modern society places on every one of us.
Can a cricket’s chirp be used to measure temperature? Surprisingly, the answer is yes! Chirping crickets may give you a very good idea of how hot it is outside. Ponder over 30 general knowledge questions with answersBegin by counting how many cricket chirps there are in a 14-second period, then multiply by forty. Three out of four times, the total will be within one degree of the ambient temperature (in Fahrenheit).
Donald Campbell, an English land and boat racer, was murdered in 1967 while trying to surpass his own water speed record on Coniston Water in England with his jet-powered boat Bluebird K7.
Its time to solve 30 general knowledge questions with answers. Hugh Trumble, an Australian cricket spin bowler, eliminates England batsman Arthur Jones, John Gunn, and Sydney Barnes in consecutive deliveries to complete a 229-run defeat in Melbourne in 1902. This is Trumble’s first of two Test hat-tricks.
Precambrian rocks are the continent’s earliest rocks, and they are preserved in the five core cratons. High- to low-grade metamorphosed assemblages over severely deformed belts of plutonic (intrusive), metavolcanic (metamorphosed extrusive igneous rocks), and metasedimentary rocks are representative of those rocks. The Amazonia, Luis Alves, and So Francisco cratons have Archean rocks (2.5 to 4 billion years old), albeit there are few properly dated rock samples.
The Kansas City Chiefs defeated the Oakland Raiders 17-7 in the 1970 AFL Championship game at the Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland; the Chief’s defense forced four interceptions. Keep reading for some facts in the 30 general knowledge questions with answers you didn’t know.
30 general knowledge questions with answers
Let’s find below 30 general knowledge questions with answers
1. What symbol represents the asteroid 10 Hygiea?
An upright snake with a star on its head
2. Townsville Entertainment and Convention Centre arena is located in which country?
3. Belgian Grand Prix was first held in which year?
4. In the Australian Open women Championship’s history, who holds the record for most consecutive titles with seven?
Margaret Court (1960–1973)
5. In 1914, Kelman/Cushing/Heath’s musical “Sari,” was premiered in which city?
6. Hanno II the Great was one of the Carthaginian commanders of which war?
First Punic War
7. “Plenty of” is a what type of determiner in English grammar?
8. The 1st missing person telecast was held in which city in 1943?
9. Water can boil and freeze at the same time, called what?
10. US Employment Service opens as a unit of the Department of Labor in which year?
11. A shattered egg on land could make a large mess, but 60 feet beneath the ocean’s surface, the egg is held together by how many times atmospheric pressure, which acts as an invisible eggshell?
12. Canadian Army troops arrive in North Africa in which year?
13. From where you can take one step off the peak and fall nearly a mile before you hit anything?
Mount Thor (Canada)
14. Utrecht city is located in which country?
15. In 1997, which country announces it will spend $US27.7 billion to fight erosion and pollution in the Yangtze and Yellow river valleys?
The People’s Republic of China
16. What is the highest hike in Oahu, Honolulu?
17. In 1945, the Allies landed on the west coast of Burma, conquering which port?
18. What type of vegetable a ‘cannonball’ is?
19. What is Squab?
20. World War II, 1944, in which Top Ace Major was shot down in his Corsair by Captain Masajiro Kawato flying a Zero?
Greg “Pappy” Boyington
21. How many islands are in French Polynesia?
22. 1st opening session of Congress to be televised in which year?
23. Where is heaven on earth?
24. “Any” is a what type of determiner in English grammar?
25. In 1945, which Greek General forms government?
26. In 1949, the “Colgate Theater” dramatic anthology series premieres on which channel?
27. US aircraft carriers attack Okinawa in which year?
28. What is a bagel?
29. The central bank of the Philippines, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, is founded in which year?
30. In 1945, John Patrick’s which opera was premiered in NYC?
More Interesting Trivia
- 50 GK Easy Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Easy GK Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Good GK Questions and Answers Printable Trivia Quiz Facts
- 60 Horse Riding Quiz Questions and Answers Equine Trivia Facts
- 50 Fun Family Trivia with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 50 Silly Trivia Questions and Answers Printable GK English Quiz
- 100 History General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 50 Awesome Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 50 Fun Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for 15-Year-Olds with Answers
- 50 Fun Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 General Information Quiz Bee Questions and Answers
- 50 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Questions GK Quiz Printable
- 50 Silly Trivia Questions with Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Fun History GK Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 50 Fun Quiz Rounds and Answers General Knowledge Trivia
- 100 Family Friendly GK Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 50 Simple GK Questions and Answers Printable English Trivia