Simple GK questions and answers free online general knowledge trivia in English printable has been published. Determine a need, then create a solution that fits that need. Alternatively, take an existing product and discover a new use for simple GK questions and answers. Take a word, any word, and write it down on a piece of paper. Make a cloud with more words that connect to simple GK questions and answers to see if anything clicks.
Do this with others to check whether any of your ideas are still valuable after a good night’s sleep with simple GK questions and answers. Change a few details in an established company concept, or apply it to an entirely another target. Take two concepts and merge them into one. The more you do it, the less difficult it becomes familiar with simple GK questions and answers.
Go to your local library and acquire a membership card so you may read every day to expand your general knowledge from simple GK questions and answers. You may also pay for an online newspaper subscription to ensure that you always have something to read. Then start or join a book club to debate what you’re reading, since listening to other people’s ideas and opinions may frequently help you learn more from simple GK questions and answers.
Finally, to test yourself and learn more, go online on a regular basis and take quizzes on general knowledge or current events such as simple GK questions and answers. Continue reading for additional ideas on how to broaden your knowledge, including attending seminars or conferences as well as simple GK questions and answers.
Simple GK questions and answers
1. Abyssinian catbird is found in which country?
2. What is the scientific name of the Bar-headed goose?
3. Emperor goose, is Anser canagica is native to which country?
4. Which country has the length of its railroad network 85,600 km?
5. Name Harry Potter’s nonmagical cousin?
6. Which Cypress wood has its scientific name (Cupressus arizonica)?
7. Greylag goose, Anser anser is native to which country?
8. Tried and tested methodology/process – is called what in business?
9. Which city has been named after Mswati II?
10. The cast iron plant is another name for which pot plant?
11. Which Alaskan city has a population density of 5.0/sq mi (1.9/km2)?
12. Xylotechnigraphy is an architectural term for what?
A decorative treatment to wood
13. Who is an Anglophile?
a person who admires England, its people, its culture, and/or its language
14. Teixeira da Silva → Bailundo (1975) is a renamed place in which country?
15. What does the name Tokyo mean?
16. What is the appearance of Wax in wood finishing?
Dull, even sheen unless buffed or polished
17. Faya → Largeau → Faya-Largeau (1960) is a renamed place in which country?
18. What is a wood finishing oil, often made of tung oil or polymerized linseed oil?
19. SoHo neighborhood is located in which city?
20. Sir Walter Raleigh found what odd lake in Trinidad?
Lake of Tar or Asphalt
21. What is Andorra la Vella?
Andorra Convention Centre
22. What does AR mean in Accounting?
23. Which English word is named after Makassar, Indonesia, which was the source of hair oil?
24. Which convention center in Lahore, Pakistan, was named for Muhammad Iqbal?
25. World’s oldest existing treaty of 1373 between England and who?
26. What is the other name of Suicide bag?
Exit bag or hood
27. What is the current name of Alexandria Ariana?
28. Idealistic or visionary ideas, not always with practical application – is called what in business?
Blue sky thinking
29. Abenomics has taken its name from which eponym?
Shinzō Abe, Japanese Prime Minister
30. Which real person took name meaning Man of Steel?
31. What is Foxtrot?
a ballroom dance
32. Cambodia is named after whom?
33. What does the Wobbly lingo, technical language, or jargon Assessment” mean?
In the IWW, a voluntary or necessary contribution is made in addition to union dues for specified reasons.
34. Canal Street neighborhood is located in which city?
35. In what country was fashion designer Yves St Laurent born?
36. Kompa is traditional music in which country?
37. Antistatic bag is used to preserve which things?
38. What is the ease of Application of Wax in wood finishing?
Easy. Apply with a cloth or brush and work into the wood, allowing excess to cure before buffing with a cloth to get desired shine level
39. Matsumae Castle in Matsumae, Japan was founded by whom in 1616?
40. What common British river name comes from Celtic for the river?
41. Which animal has its scientific name Aepyceros Melampus?
42. What is the most populous city in California?
43. Concours des villes et villages fleuris is an annual contest in which country?
44. What is BiB?
Bag-in-box, used for keeping liquid
45. Jayne Austin is famous but who reigned Britain when she wrote?
46. What does AM mean in Accounting?
47. Which castle in Japan was founded in Morioka in 1598 by Nanbu Nobunao?
48. First published in 2010, what is a ranking of infrastructure owners compiled by the CAD software company Bentley Systems?
Bentley Infrastructure 500
49. What does the Wobbly lingo, technical language, or jargon “AWO” mean?
The Agricultural Workers Industrial Union 400 (now IU 110) of the IWW, organized itinerant harvest workers between 1914 and 1930
50. What is a sound below 20 cycles a second called?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English