50 general knowledge quiz questions and answers are full with fresh info you live to learn. For all competitive tests, you may now practice the Basic General Knowledge Questions. In the GK Online Test, we’ve made it simple to prepare General Knowledge Questions and Answers. We can confidently state that this is the greatest resource for practicing Basic GK Quiz for examinations. You may get all of the subjects connected to General Knowledge from here. Get the most up-to-date GK questions and answers. Basic General Knowledge can assist you in achieving a high exam result.
Your thoughts aren’t always negative. It doesn’t develop ideas that prevent you from reaching your objectives and ambitions on your own. You are the one who creates the negative beliefs that keep you back. Enjoy 50 general knowledge quiz questions and answers printable quiz. The good thing is that you have the ability to adjust them as well.
Let’s start with one thing in common: we all want to be happy. We want to feel good about ourselves and our accomplishments, have fulfilling relationships and know that we’re making progress toward living our best lives every day. Explore 50 general knowledge quiz questions and answers online in English. You’re not alone in your quest; it’s something we all desire. Overthinking is a common occurrence. Our minds are built to solve problems.
Overthinking, on the other hand, is harmful and inefficient when it comes to decision-making. We become trapped in the what-ifs when we overthink things. What if anything goes horribly wrong? Share 50 general knowledge quiz questions and answers What happens if it doesn’t work out? What if I don’t do well?
Anxiety and self-doubt result from these ideas. We give up our sense of control and peace of mind when we worry about the future or focus on hypothetical situations. Ponder over 50 general knowledge quiz questions and answers. The less you think about worrying, the more grounded you will be in reality.
The Imataca Complex in Venezuela and the Xingu region in Brazil, both in the Amazonia craton, have been shown to have ages exceeding 3 billion years. The oldest rocks discovered so far are in the So Francisco craton in the Brazilian state of Bahia, with ages of 3.4 billion years. Refresh yourself with 50 general knowledge quiz questions and answers. The dating of Archean rocks in various cratons (for example, the Ro de la Plata craton in Uruguay) has proved equivocal. Most of South America’s known major gold resources, such as those in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, are found in greenstone belts, which are relics of Archean oceanic crust deposited in suture zones (convergent plate borders).
In the Precambrian, two significant cycles of crustal deformation occurred, separated by millions of years. Explore 50 general knowledge quiz questions and answers The first, known as the Trans-Amazonian cycle, occurred between 2.2 and 1.8 billion years ago, while the second, known as the Brazilian cycle, occurred between 900 and 570 million years ago.
On April 12, 1934, the fastest wind speed ever recorded anywhere on the planet was reported on the peak of Mt. Washington, New Hampshire. DIve in 50 general knowledge quiz questions and answers A peak gust of 231 mph was recorded, which is more than 50 mph greater than Hurricane Mitch’s greatest wind speeds in 1998.
In Chicago on May 18, 1883, one of the worst tornado outbreaks in Illinois history occurred. A Tornado Hit Boone And Mchenry Counties Late In The Afternoon. For miles, there were homes and barns strewn around. In total there were 53 fatalities and 267 injuries.
50 general knowledge quiz questions and answers
Lets enjoy the following 50 general knowledge quiz questions and answers
1. Formerly known as “disme,” the US dime contains how many ridges on its outer border?
2. Texas may be known for its BBQ, but it’s also known for which of the following state birds?
3. There are many beautiful waterfalls in the world, but which of these is the tallest?
4. Which civil rights activist was famous for refusing to give up her seat on a bus?
5. Who was the original “King” of rock n’ roll?
6. Agent 007, featured in many movies dating back to 1962, is known as _______ Bond?
7. What flightless bird went extinct in the 1660s and has a reputation for stupidity?
The dodo bird
8. Krill is a type of
9. Which fish have longer life spans than both cats and dogs, living over 20 years?
10. Which species have over 27,000 taste buds, whereas humans have only 9,000?
11. What does vertebrate mean?
Animals that have a spinal cord surrounded by bone or cartilage
12. Which name from Charlie’s Angels came from an old office painting owned by Frank Sinatra?
13. What are the “Allies” and the “Axis”
During World War II, the major Allied Powers were Britain, France, Russia, China, and the United States. The major Axis Powers were Germany, Italy, and Japan.
14. Before World War 2 began, who ruled Germany?
15. Which ball was originally made from the foreskins of horses?
16. Which kind of fish can live in the coldest temperatures?
Antarctic ice fish, which have antifreeze in their blood, live permanently at -1°C.
17. What was the name of the first sighed between New France and 40 First Nations of North America in
Great Peace of Montreal (1701)
18. People have been painting for as long as
19. Which is the oldest Mausoleum?
Tomb of Mausolus (built between 350 and 353 BC in Halicarnassus, present Bodrum, Turkey)
20. Which are scientifically a type of fruit, are the most popular vegetables in the world?
21. How many people had been killed during World War II?
Around 64 million
22. What percentage of a fish’s size is made up of the brain?
23. Which is the only city where all the major sports teams (MLB, NHL, NFL) have the same colors: Black and gold?
24. What is the most costly fruit?
Lost Gardens of Heligan Pineapple (Up to $15,000)
25. What is the World’s Most Expensive Wood In The World?
Sandalwood ($ 20,000 Per Kilogram)
26. What is the most costly metal?
27. Which are not actually fish
Jellyfish and crayfish
28. Which stars can spin 600 times per second?
29. Halley’s Comet won’t orbit past Earth again until
30. How much capacity the human brain has to generate power when awake?
Approximately 23 watts
31. What is the oldest tree in the world?
Bristlecone pine (lifespan of over 5,000 years)
32. What Flowers Last the Longest?
Chrysanthemums (25-30 days)
33. Cobalt is a
34. The book ‘Lord of the Flies’ (1954) was written by
35. What is the third oldest city in the world?
Matera, Italy (9000 years old)
36. How many known species of fish are found?
37. The age of Damascus city (Syria) is dated back to
38. The human brain weighs
39. The famous painting Mona Lisa has no clearly visible-
eyebrows or eyelashes
40. The flag in the opening credits of Gilligan’s Island TV show is at half-mast because of
The Kennedy assassination
41. Who became the first player in a World Series to be a designated hitter (DH) with the initials “D.H.” in 1986?
42. What are mythological creatures with the tail of a fish and the upper half of a woman?
43. On The Andy Griffith Show, Andy has upside-down maps behind his desk of
Idaho and Nevada
44. Rocky Marciano who invented the fax machine was also a
45. What is one of the fattest organs in the human body
Brain (60% fat)
46. Which group was most heavily targeted by the Nazis during World War II
47. The top layer of the human brain is full of grooves, which significantly enlarge its surface, by the name of-
48. The Brady Bunch’s back door doesn’t have
49. How much does the brain take of the total blood and oxygen produced in our body?
47. What is the loudest fish?
More Interesting Trivia
- 50 GK Easy Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Easy GK Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Good GK Questions and Answers Printable Trivia Quiz Facts
- 60 Horse Riding Quiz Questions and Answers Equine Trivia Facts
- 50 Fun Family Trivia with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 50 Silly Trivia Questions and Answers Printable GK English Quiz
- 100 History General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 50 Awesome Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 50 Fun Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for 15-Year-Olds with Answers
- 50 Fun Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 General Information Quiz Bee Questions and Answers
- 50 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Questions GK Quiz Printable
- 50 Silly Trivia Questions with Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Fun History GK Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 50 Fun Quiz Rounds and Answers General Knowledge Trivia
- 100 Family Friendly GK Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 50 Simple GK Questions and Answers Printable English Trivia