Easy GK questions with answers is a source of learning free online English quiz, trivia, and interesting facts on different topics. We sit for admission tests in order to go to our desired job. We look through the curriculum and various portions of the paper before beginning to prepare for any admission exam with easy GK questions with answers. We tend to overlook one of the highest-scoring areas, General Awareness, in our quest to succeed in Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and English Language. In this post, you will be given study strategies for preparing for entrance tests in General Knowledge as well as easy GK questions with answers.
If you want to get into one of the best institutions in the country or take a government employment exam, you must keep up with current events and GK themes with easy GK questions with answers. In every test, GK-based questions make up around a quarter of the examination. The added emphasis on General Knowledge themes and questions is intended to help students achieve higher scores in less time and perform well in Group Discussions and Interviews with easy GK questions with answers.
Before we get into the study recommendations for easy GK questions with answers, let’s have a look at the scope of this subject:
The following are some of the main themes covered by GK:
- Physical Geography
- World Geography
- World History
- International Organizations
- Everyday Science
- Awards and Honors
- Current Affairs
- Other Miscellaneous GK
Easy GK questions with answers
1. Emeici is a premodern combat weapon in which country?
2. What is Almace?
3. Who is the all-time leading goalscorer for men’s national teams?
Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal)
4. As per IUCN, how many species are threatened with extinction?
More than 38,500
5. The game pailemalle played on grass evolved into what?
6. There are five countries with the territory on both sides of what meridian?
7. Orote Point, Guam is the westernmost point of which country?
8. Hundred Days Offensive was a deadly battle in which historic event?
9. What is the name of the 125 MW solar thermal power station located in Jaisalmer district, India?
10. On what common object could you find a gate and a claw?
11. A top International men’s football goal scorer Ali Daei with 109 goals is from which country?
12. What is the name of the tower windmill located in Sakura, Japan in 1994?
13. Francavilla al Mare beach is located in which country?
14. What is the IUCN status of Skadar gudgeon (Gobio skadarensis)?
15. Pavarti or Uma is the wife of who in Hindu religion?
16. What is common among Albania, Azores (POR), Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Bulgaria regarding bordering factors?
Countries and territories bordering the Atlantic Ocean
17. What is the significance of August 16, 1788, during French Revolution?
The treasury suspends payments on the debts of the government
18. Battle of Sidi Barrani was a deadly battle in which historic event?
WWII (December 1940)
19. Bigbury-on-Sea beach is located in which city in England?
20. The word philosophy comes from Greek literally meaning what?
Love of wisdom
21. Cape to the southwest of Falealupo, Gaga’ifomauga district is the westernmost point of which country?
22. There is a Trestle windmill in which location in Syria?
23. Sunil Chhetri, India played his first international football match on what date?
12 June 2005
24. What was a series of the private meetings by King Albert I in 1918 during WWI?
25. In the classical format there are strictly only five positions – what?
26. Real Sociedad is a professional football club in which country?
27. What is CdTe?
Cadmium telluride solar cell
28. Who was the top scoter of the La Liga football league session in 1929?
Paco Bienzobas (17)
29. Black Heart capsicum cultivar is originated in which country?
30. Where was Robinson Crusoe’s home, according to the book?
31. São Miguel island is located in which Ocean?
Atlantic Ocean, Azores (Portugal)
32. Who is the La Liga all-time top scorer with 474 goals, all for Barcelona?
33. What is Arbequina in Spain?
34. What is Imoni?
Meat soup eating in Japan during Autumn
35. Kalium is the old name for which element?
36. Chuseok is is a harvest festival in which country?
37. In 1939, who created the solar cell design that is used in many modern solar panels and patented his design in 1941?
38. 200MW Solaben Solar Power Station is founded in which location in Spain?
39. Calusa rice is a variety from which location?
40. Where, apart from the wild, would you find bulls bears, and stags?
41. What is Black Hungarian?
a capsicum cultivar
42. What is Allantide?
an Autumn festival
43. North African campaign was a deadly battle in which historic event?
WWII (June 1940 – May 1943)
44. Azeradj olive cultivar was originated in which country?
45. What is the SI base unit of electrical current?
46. What is Allium ursinum?
Bear garlic, Ramsons, Wild Garlic
47. Battle of Albert (1918) was a deadly battle in which historic event?
48. What is Float-zone silicon?
49. What is Charleston Gold?
a Rice variety
50. In Britain what are Sing Tao and Weng Wei Po?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Today GK Questions Answers Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions Answer about World in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Most Important General Knowledge Questions in English
- 100 GK General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz in English
- 100 GK Questions Answers Hard Trivia in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Answers for Students in English Quizzes
- 100 Common GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Difficult GK Questions in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 English Questions Answers General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions in English Hard Trivia Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge of World in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Information in English GK Quizzes
- GK Questions in English General Knowledge Online Quiz Test
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Exam Preparation
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answers in English Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions in English Trivia Quiz