General knowledge trivia questions and answers printable in English quiz is here with interesting fresh facts. Learning and growing up go hand in hand since the learning process begins the moment your child is born. A learner perceives objects, hears a variety of noises and feels the temperature of general knowledge trivia questions and answers printable. The youngster then creates an early concept of the world, which aids in your child’s growth. As the kid grows older, his or her perception of the world evolves, allowing for holistic growth along with general knowledge trivia questions and answers printable.
The early phases of your child’s development are critical for his or her mental, social, and physical development. Learning between the ages of six and twelve is crucial with general knowledge trivia questions and answers printable. Your child’s broad knowledge will offer up a variety of opportunities for them throughout this period by dint of general knowledge trivia questions and answers printable. It will also aid in the development of their social, emotional, reasoning, and cognitive skills, to mention a few. During this time, your kid will develop an identity that will aid them in establishing their own opinions about the world with general knowledge trivia questions and answers printable.
A learner’s overall growth is heavily influenced by his or her general knowledge. His/her robust and powerful trunk is formed by what he/she learns in elementary schooling as well as general knowledge trivia questions and answers printable. The fruits and leaves of your child’s tree represent his or her awareness and general knowledge.
When it comes to general knowledge trivia questions and answers printable, schools tend to focus on a set academic curriculum and may not always teach things like the origins of holidays, essential information about the country, famous people’s lives, and different intriguing science facts, among other things. This additional knowledge is not academic in nature, yet it is crucial to learn general knowledge trivia questions and answers printable.
General knowledge trivia questions and answers printable
1. Which country has its national fruit Mamey (Pouteria sapota)?
2. Minaret of Jam (4th century – 5th century) is a World Heritage Site in which country?
3. Hesperia comma is a native butterfly in which country?
4. Capsicum cultivar Baklouti is originated in which country?
5. What Gilbert & Sullivan operetta was subtitled Bunthorn’s Bride?
6. Blackberry pie was originated in which country?
7. A tasty dairy product Blaand is originated in which country?
Introduced to Scotland by Vikings
8. Oxford Street is a popular shopping location in which city?
9. What is Angelica (Angelica archangelica)?
a culinary herb and spice
10. Most people associate the colour green with which flavour?
11. Which road in London is named after Christopher Monck, 2nd Duke of Albemarle?
Albemarle Street (Borough, Westminster)
12. Minaret of Jam (4th century – 5th century) is a World Heritage Site in which country?
13. Elektrizitätsmuseum Technology museum is located in which country?
14. Sher-e-Bangla Cricket Stadium is located in which city in Bangladesh?
15. In what sport might you see a stem-christie?
16. Baume et Mercier watch brand is from which county?
17. Wuyi tea (“Bohea”) was originated in which country?
18. Arkan Sonney is flying mythological creatures in which folklore?
19. What is Buzzard?
a bird of prey
20. Why is a camel haired brush (made from squirrel) called camel?
Invented by Mr Camel
21. Watch Museum of Le Locle is located in which country?
22. Argentinos Juniors football club is located in which country?
23. Which type of plains result from the blanketing of an originally uneven surface of oceanic crust by fine-grained sediments, mainly clay and silt?
24. SU Agen football club is located in which country?
25. What is the world’s largest airline?
26. Historic Centres of Berat and Gjirokastër is a World Heritage Site in which country?
27. Leopold Fountain is a historic landmark in which country?
28. Pharmacy Museum of the University of Basel is located in which country?
29. What is Payung mesikhat?
30. What common item has 32 points?
31. Agde commune is located in which country?
32. Hyde Park Barracks is a historic landmark Courthouse in which Australian State?
Sydney, New South Wales
33. Alaska Plain (Alaskan Abyssal Plain, Alaskan Plain) is a part of which ocean?
North Pacific Ocean
34. What is Arroz con pollo?
35. What is the brightest star always in the Northern sky?
36. Historical city-state Garamantes wereunder which civilization?
37. What is a developing bird embryo boiled and eaten from the shell, sold as street food in the Philippines and around Southeast Asia?
38. House of a Cow or sheep is called what?
39. Gromperekichelcher is a carefully spiced potato pancake with chopped onions and parsley, then deep-fried in which country?
40. In Shakespeare Hamlet who is Ophelia’s brother?
41. The outer ward of the White Tower which encompasses the Tower of London was built under which King?
42. Manneken Pis fountain is a historic landmark in which country?
43. What is the largest forest region in Canada?
Boreal Forest Region
44. Band-e-Amir Region is a popular first-class cricket team in which country?
45. 24% of British men have no what?
46. What is the most visited palace and monument in France?
Palace of Versailles
47. What is Ballotine?
a Duck dish
48. What is the home ground of Victoria, a popular first-class cricket team in Australia?
Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne; Junction Oval, St Kilda
49. Hérault department is located in which country?
50. Mendelssohn’s Wedding March comes from which work?
A Midsummer Nights Dream
51. Diego Armando Maradona Stadium is located in which country?
52. Chittagong Division is a popular first-class cricket team in which country?
53. Intaglio (printmaking) was invented in which year?
54. What is the name of Barn Owl in the fiction The Animals of Farthing Wood by Colin Dann?
55. Silent movie star Ben Turpin insured his what for $500000?
56. Cosmetics brand Bajaj Consumer Care is from which country?
57. Angel Cat Sugar Toy brand is from which country?
58. Among 12, what was the first labour of Hercules?
Slay the Nemean lion
59. What is a vegetable dish made by cooking or macerating the skinless flesh (pulp) of pumpkins and then mashing, straining, grinding?
60. Whose autobiography was “Can you tell what it is yet”?
61. Which meat is very high in cholesterol and fat, particularly saturated fat, also very high in protein and iron?
62. What is the name of the Brazilian National Forest in Paraná as the Atlantic Forest biome developed in 1968 on 490 hectares of land?
63. Which forest region in Canada is the second largest (the boreal being the largest), and is located from southeastern Manitoba to the Gaspé Peninsula?
Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Forest
64. What is Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease
a brain disorder
65. What does a potometer measure?
66. Old French developed gradually out of which form of language?
67. Founded in 705, what is the name of the hotel currently located in Japan?
Nishiyama Onsen Keiunkan
68. As of 2019, users from which continent use the internet the least?
69. Who was the first Emperor of Ancient China?
Qin Shi Huang (ca. 221 BC)
70. The average person eats 800 in their lifetime 800 what?
71. What was the name of the world’s first combat submersible submarine, deployed in 1775?
72. What was the name of the first US satellite to relay television, telephone, and high-speed data communications?
73. Banfield city is located in which country?
74. Evaporative-pattern is an industrial manufacturing process of what?
75. What was Winston Churchill’s favourite participation sport?
76. “Rouhi ya Wahrane”, a song about Oran, Algeria is sung by whom?
77. What is the country of origin of The Pizza Company?
78. What is the common name of Ilex verticillata tree?
79. What was the name of the first artificial satellite launched by Canada, on 29 September 1962 from Vandenberg, United States?
80. The Andaman Islands are in which bay?
The Bay of Bengal
81. What is the national fruit of Canada?
82. Discovered in 1927, Gachsaran Oil Field is located in which country?
83. Argiope protensa, Teardrop spider, or longtailed orb-weaving spider is a common species of which country?
84. What is Beurre noisette?
a butter dish
85. In Greek mythology who was Queen of the underworld?
86. What is Beaumont Stakes?
87. “Anclao en París” song is sung by Enrique Cadícamo dedicated to which city?
Buenos Aires, Argentina
88. What is a Car condo?
A vehicle condo, like a typical condominium, is real estate in which the owner owns or leases the unit in which the automobile is kept
89. Jagannath Hall is a residential hall under which university in Bangladesh?
University of Dhaka
90. What colour are lobsters?
Dark Blue/green pink when cooked
91. Dales ware Romano-British pottery in 3rd to 4th centuries AD was originated in which location?
South Yorkshire and Lincolnshire
92. Occitanie region is located in which country?
93. Apart from the Middle East, there is also supergiant (>10 billion bbls) oilfields in which location?
Brazil, Mexico, Venezuela, Kazakhstan, and Russia
94. There are over 1.3 million condo owners and/or residents living in more than 587,000 condominium units in which Canadian province?
95. Copeland, Mason, Dux and Bow all types of what?
96. What is the largest oil field in the world?
Ghawar Field, Saudi Arabia
97. Who was Jacopo Bedi?
a Quattrocento painter
98. In which decade, the engraver known as the Master of the Playing Cards become active in south-western Germany and Switzerland?
99. Cyrtophora spp., a common spider species of Australia?
100. What does per capita literally mean?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English