Fun family trivia with answers to a general knowledge quiz in English is well equipped to prepare you how to learn new things. A solid foundation of general knowledge will aid in the development of your child’s self-identity. A learner will be more resourceful the more information he has with fun family trivia with answers.
A learner will gain self-assurance as a result of this. During the first five to ten years of life, a child’s basic identity is formed fun family trivia with answers. Much of it is determined by the types of life skills and general information that a learner is gaining. As a result, your child will grow into a more confident, pleasant, and outgoing person with fun family trivia with answers.
In today’s environment, there is a strong focus on extracurricular activities. Various competitions, such as general knowledge quizzes and olympiads, have grown in popularity by dint of fun family trivia with answers. These olympiads put any learner’s knowledge and abilities to the test. A learner can excel in such tournaments with a few practice exams on the basis of fun family trivia with answers.
Exposure and experience with various pieces of general information, on the other hand, add actual value to learning. A question on Republic Day on a practice test, for example, may help a learner remember the date, but the ultimate benefit is only if a learner knows what it means to be a republic. This exposure comes from learning outside of the classroom or anywhere with fun family trivia with answers.
Fun family trivia with answers
1. Atlantic Toy brand is from which country?
2. Among 12, what was the second labor of Hercules?
Slay the nine-headed Lernaean Hydra
3. Hauts-de-France is a what is France?
4. What is Horology
the study of the measurement of time. Clocks, watches, clockwork, sundials, hourglasses, clepsydras, timers, time recorders, marine chronometers, and atomic clocks are all examples of instruments used to measure time
5. What are Blur Crow, Brimstone, Owl, and Ringlet types of?
6. Gifu umbrellas were originated in which country?
7. Baume watch brand is from which county?
8. What type of plain is formed when the lower oceanic crust is melted and forced upwards by the asthenosphere layer of the upper mantle?
The abyssal plain
9. What is Andong jjimdak?
a chicken dish
10. The liquor Curacao is flavored with what?
11. Swiss Science Center Technorama is located in which city?
12. Which country uses a single time zone, denoted as Central European Time (CET: UTC+01:00)?
13. Which old Assamese text mentions popular dishes include duck with white gourd, duck with laixak, and duck with the bamboo shoot?
14. What is the other name of The Basel Paper Mill in Switzerland?
Swiss Museum for Paper, Writing and Printing in Basel
15. In French legend who is the lover of Abelard?
16. Banfield football club is located in which country?
17. International Museum of Horology is located in which country?
18. SC Abbeville football club is located in which country?
19. World production of raspberries in 2019 was 822,493 tonnes, led by which country with approximately 21% of the total?
20. If a male ass is a Jackass what is a female called?
21. Thüringer ae sausages that taste like a spicy version of the German bratwurst, Officially grill sausages in which country?
22. Which region in Canada comprises a temperate broadleaf and mixed forest ecoregion?
Acadian Forest Region
23. Agulhas Bank (Agulhas Basin) is a part of which ocean?
South Atlantic Ocean
24. Encircling it to the north, east, and west is the inner ward, The innermost ward of the Tower of London was built during which King’s reign?
Richard I (1189–1199)
25. What are Luster, Moreen, Mungo, and Nankeen types of?
Material or fabric
26. Historical city-states Athens, Sparta, Thebes, and Corinth were under which civilization?
27. Abbeville commune is located in which country?
28. Alboran Sea is located in which ocean/ sea?
29. What is the scientific name of Asian raspberry?
30. In George Orwell’s Animal Farm what type of animal was Muriel?
31. Which forest region in Canada is located between Lake Huron, Lake Ontario, and Lake Erie in southwestern Ontario?
Deciduous Forest Region
32. Musée Bolo Science museum is located in which country?
33. What is the name of the Brazilian National Forest in Rio Grande do Norte as the Caatinga biome developed in 2001 on 225 hectares of land?
34. What is the plant type on African nightshade?
Leafy vegetable and herb
35. In London what links Lambeth, St James, and Westminster?
36. In which country is the public health unit Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Surveillance System located?
37. Somme department is located in which country?
38. House of a Hen/Chicken is called what?
39. José María Minella stadium is located in which country?
40. Bond, Cotton Fabric and Tablet are types of what?
41. CSX Transportation (CSXT) is a what type of railroad in USA and Canada?
42. Balete tree is available in which country?
43. Alexandria and Fredericksburg Railway is now Defunct, once operated in which US city?
44. San Miguel de Tucumán city is located in which country?
45. What job links Paul Clifford, Claude Duval, Captain, Macheath?
46. What is Rubus occidentalis?
47. What is the length of the United States numbered Highway US 3 (Route 2A/Route 3 in Boston, MA – Canadian border at Pittsburg, NH)?
48. What is Kahoot!?
a game-based learning platform that brings engagement and fun to 1+ billion players every year at school, at work, and at home
49. Anna J. Cooper Circle – the intersection of 3rd and T Streets in LeDroit Park is located in which city?
50. Whose cases were Empty House Copper Beeches Black Peter?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Today GK Questions Answers Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions Answer about World in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Most Important General Knowledge Questions in English
- 100 GK General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz in English
- 100 GK Questions Answers Hard Trivia in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Answers for Students in English Quizzes
- 100 Common GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Difficult GK Questions in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 English Questions Answers General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions in English Hard Trivia Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge of World in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Information in English GK Quizzes
- GK Questions in English General Knowledge Online Quiz Test
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Exam Preparation
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answers in English Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions in English Trivia Quiz