Common knowledge trivia questions and answers is a freehub of fresh exclusive general knowledge quiz in the form of interesting facts feasible to any competition. The subject of “what” a learner should learn is a tricky one. You may expose your youngster to a wide range of subjects and knowledge. A learner’s growth will be influenced by what he or she learns at this time with common knowledge trivia questions and answers. In reality, several Western nations are experimenting with novel teaching and learning approaches. In certain nations, alternative schools and no-curriculum systems have been established because children’s educational needs are not being satisfied with common knowledge trivia questions and answers.
Rather than focusing on the set academic framework, these emphasize the overall development of children. One important aspect to consider is a learner’s ability to learn from his or her surroundings by dint of common knowledge trivia questions and answers. A learner’s awareness and general knowledge will be strengthened as a result of this. Let’s take a look at some of the most important things that might help a youngster build a strong foundation in common knowledge trivia questions and answers.
Raise a learner’s awareness and general understanding about the location where they reside throughout the earliest learning phase. It is critical to introduce learners to the notion of a nation thru common knowledge trivia questions and answers. Make a student aware of national symbols such as the national anthem, national bird, national flag, and national animal, among others. Other general knowledge themes, such as significant dates, culture, monuments, prominent people, liberation fighters, the Prime Minister, and the President, aid in instilling a sense of belonging and familiarity with common knowledge trivia questions and answers.
Common knowledge trivia questions and answers
1. Argiope keyserlingi, St Andrew’s cross spider is a common species of which country?
2. Which country has its national fruit Fuzzy kiwifruit (Actinidia deliciosa) and Curuba (Passiflora mollissima)?
3. A tasty dairy product Basundi is originated in which country?
4. What is the most visited palace and monument in the USA?
5. Which author’s first (unsuccessful) book was Inland Voyage?
Robert Louis Stevenson
6. “Broken Flag”, a song about Algiers city is sung by whom?
7. What is the common name of Alnus incana, Ilex verticillata tree?
8. Printing press was invented in which year?
9. Full-mold is an industrial manufacturing process of what?
10. If you were watching cricket at The Outer in which city are you?
11. Bisteeya, pastilla, meat pie was originated in which country?
12. Gegenes nostrodamus is a native butterfly in which country?
13. Capsicum cultivar Anaheim is originated in which country?
14. Which road in London is named after Frederick, Duke of York, and Albany?
Albany Street (Borough, Camden)
15. Details of what can be found in The Blue Book?
16. Naama Bay, Shark’s Bay is a popular shopping street/ location in which city?
Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt
17. What is Allspice (Pimenta dioica)?
a culinary herb and spice
18. What was the name of the first transatlantic television (satellite), launched on July 10, 1962 by the USA?
19. What is Burning Man?
20. You have a foursome and a shag what have you done?
The dance they are types of dance
21. “Ancient Tribes” is one of the Season 2 episode titles of which HBO television drama?
22. ATVR is a television network in which country?
23. What is Pano?
a folk costume in Equatorial Guinea
24. As of 2019, users from which content use the internet the most?
25. Backfall, diapason, pallet, gamba, sticker all parts of what?
26. Data from Statista and Internet World Stats estimates the total number of internet users in 2021 is what?
between 4.3 billion to 5 billion active users
27. “Hey Jan Yerevan” is a song sung by Willi Tokarev dedicated to which city?
28. What was the name of the first artificial satellite launched by Italy, on 15 December 1964 from Wallops, United States?
29. Founded in 717, what is the name of the hotel currently located in Japan?
30. What people’s name literally translates as ordinary?
31. City of Herat is a tentative World Heritage Site in which country?
32. Who was the first Emperor of Ancient Rome?
Augustus (ca. 27 BC)
33. Which US Navy’s submarine experienced failed mission to destroy HMS Eagle after being deployed in 1775?
34. Cosmetics brand Balmshell is from which country?
35. Oedipus married his mother – who was she?
36. Who was Alesso Baldovinetti?
a Quattrocento painter
37. What is a condominium?
a building structure divided into several units that are each separately owned, surrounded by common areas that are jointly owned.
38. Celaenia excavata, a common spider species of Australia?
39. In 1435, which Italian renaissance author writes Della Pittura?
Leon Battista Alberti
40. What are the Anatolian, Atacama, Nafud and Zirreh?
41. Fazlul Huq Muslim Hall is a residential hall under which university in Bangladesh?
University of Dhaka
42. Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and Other Regions of Europe is a World Heritage Site in which country?
43. What is Ashland Stakes?
44. Goulburn Court House is a historic landmark Courthouse in Australian State?
New South Wales
45. In Heraldry if things are accosted what position are they in?
Side by Side
46. SAARC Fountain is a historic landmark in which country?
47. What fruit can be Red Black or White?
48. What is Beurre noir?
a butter dish
49. Sebilj in Sarajevo fountain is a historic landmark in which country?
Bosnia and Herzegovina
50. Sam Weller was a whose servant in a Dickens book?
51. Applause Toy brand is from which country?
52. Bedat & Co watch brand is from which county?
53. In fashion correspondent and bar are types of what item?
54. What is the scientific name of Tasmanian alpine raspberry?
55. What ancient Roman buildings name means Place for a Giant?
56. What is Rubus parvifolius?
Australian native raspberry
57. What is the national fruit of Cambodia?
Chicken egg banana (Musa aromatica)
58. What is the other name of Butter cookie?
59. Museum of Timekeeping and Mechanical Musical Instruments is located in which country?
60. Jonn Palmer is buried in York what better-known name?
61. What is the length of United States numbered Highway US 4 (US 9, US 20 southeast of Albany, NY – I-95, US 1 Byp. in Portsmouth, NH)?
62. Which forest region in Canada is located in the west of Canada, this region covers parts of the Kootenays, the central plateau of British Columbia, and a number of valleys close to Alberta’s border?
Montane Forest Region
63. What is the name of the Brazilian National Forest in Rio Grande do Norte as the Amazon biome developed in 1998 on 725,406 hectares of land?
64. Strawberry Delight was originated in which country?
65. What links Ciampino, Lod and Waalhaven?
Airports Rome Tel Aviv Rotterdam
66. Estadio Monumental José Fierro stadium is located in which country?
67. What is Harrier?
a bird of prey
68. What is Cysticercosis?
a rare infectious disease
69. Basilisk are reptile mythological creatures in which legend?
70. The Carmelite monks have what more common name?
71. Dhaka Division is a popular first-class cricket team in which country?
72. What is the name of Boreal owl in the fiction Guardians of Ga’Hoole by Kathryn Lasky?
73. Historical city-states Tyre and Sidon were under which civilization?
74. What is Anigre?
An African hardwood for furniture
75. John Tenniel drew the illustrations for what famous book?
Alice in Wonderland
76. What is Medina Haram Piazza?
77. Enter Museum is located in which country?
78. Adriatic Abyssal Plain (Adriatic Basin) is a part of which ocean?
79. RCO Agde football club is located in which country?
80. In what sport does a player win when they get 15 points?
81. Atlético Tucumán football club is located in which country?
82. What is the home ground of South Australia, a popular first-class cricket team in Australia?
Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
83. Agen commune is located in which country?
84. Dhanmondi Cricket Stadium is located in which city in Bangladesh?
85. Pintado, Pochard, Scaup, Scoter and Smee types of what?
86. Tierteg is a kind of potato pancake made with sauerkraut in which country?
87. Flowering tea was originated in which country?
88. What is a famous traditional duck dish from Bali, Indonesia?
89. Lot-et-Garonne department is located in which country?
90. Only two North American Indian tribes with 3 letters Wea and what?
91. House of a cat is called what?
92. What is Ayam bakar?
93. Which forest region in Canada is located on the west coast, this region almost entirely comprises coniferous trees?
Coast Forest Region
94. Boost Region is a popular first-class cricket team in which country?
95. What popular party drink gets its name from Sanskrit meaning 5 Punch – originally?
96. Mar del Plata city is located in which country?
97. Nouvelle-Aquitaine region is located in which country?
98. Among 12, what was the third labor of Hercules?
Capture the Ceryneian Hind
99. What is a type of moist quick bread made with pumpkin?
100. Bistre, Sorrel, and Vandyke are shades of which color?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Today GK Questions Answers Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions Answer about World in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Most Important General Knowledge Questions in English
- 100 GK General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz in English
- 100 GK Questions Answers Hard Trivia in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Answers for Students in English Quizzes
- 100 Common GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Difficult GK Questions in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 English Questions Answers General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions in English Hard Trivia Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge of World in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Information in English GK Quizzes
- GK Questions in English General Knowledge Online Quiz Test
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Exam Preparation
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answers in English Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions in English Trivia Quiz