Easy mixed trivia questions and answers printable quiz online is free for all. The principal topic that will be asked in all tests is general knowledge questions. Improve your speed and accuracy by taking the Basic General Knowledge Online Test. Explore these mixed trivia questions and answers!
So go ahead and study the essential GK Questions and Answers to boost your GK Quotient. Enjoy the easy mixed trivia questions and answers. The principal topic that will be asked in all tests is general knowledge questions. Improve your speed and accuracy by taking the Basic General Knowledge Online Test.
Take a stroll in an area with poison oak, poison ivy, or deadly snakes, and you’ll see the benefit of knowledge and the pain of ignorance very immediately. Everything, despite its cliched nature, is dependent on information. Have fun with the mixed trivia questions and answers.
Overthinking has spread across society, hurting both our personal and professional life. It’s the effect of living in a society where we are always expected to pay attention to everything. Learn something new from the mixed trivia questions and answers. We all overthink from time to time, but for the most part, it is a waste of time and energy that keeps us from doing the things that are essential to us.
By creating a new connection with our ideas, we may train ourselves to minimize overthinking. You don’t have to stop thinking, but you should begin to treat them differently. Consider your thoughts to remain background noise until they serve a purpose.
In the cold, why does one’s nose run? The blood veins or capillaries in the nose constrict when cold air is breathed. Capillaries normally dilate or expand after a brief period of restriction. Share these easy mixed trivia questions and answers. As a result of this action, mucus from nearby glands is released, resulting in a runny nose.
Orogenic belts, such as the Amazonia craton’s Maroni-Itacainas belt or the So Francisco craton’s Salvador-Juazeiro belt; stable cover rocks, such as Bahia’s Chapada Diamantina formation or the Carajás and Roraima platform deposits; and large extensional dike swarms (groups of tabular intrusions of igneous rock into sedimentary strata). Ponder over the mixed trivia questions and answers. The orogenic belts are old mountain chains that were formed as geosynclines (downdrops of Earth’s crust) along the continent’s margins and then uplifted, such as the Maroni-Itacainas belt in Argentina, or as a result of collisions between continental blocks, such as the Tandil belt in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Is it possible for lightning to strike twice in the same place? Yes! The traditional cliché that lightning never strikes the same place again is completely incorrect. Lightning isn’t restricted to a single bolt of energy. Be optimistic to learn more from mixed trivia questions and answers. Many lightning bolts come in a range of shapes and sizes, and they can be hit many times in a matter of seconds. Multiple flashes have been seen with up to 22 successive lightning strokes. During a violent thunderstorm, the Empire State Building in New York City is frequently pounded many times.
50 Mixed Printable Trivia Questions and Answers in English
Let’s find below 50 interesting, mixed trivia questions and answers
1. Who wrote the novel `A Town Like Alice’?
2. How long can a lungfish survive outside of water?
3. Bobby Fischer was a grandmaster of which of these popular board games?
4. The following famous movie line, “Here’s looking at you, kid” is from which of these classic films?
5. Three of these flowers are poisonous and one is 100% edible. Do you know which one it is?
6. What are the last names of the two Steves who founded “Apple Computers”?
Jobs and Wozniak
7. What nickname was racing driver James Hunts given?
Hunt the Shunt
8. “Hey, Jude” is a popular song that was performed by which of these famous bands?
9. It’s time for some conversion fun! How many ounces are in one pound?
10. We have USD in the United States, but which of these currencies matches to Sweden?
11. If you travel to ___________, you’ll find the famous Forbidden City, which officially opened in 1420.
12. There are many Zelda games that are quite popular in the video game world. What was the first Zelda game that was ever released?
The Legend of Zelda
13. Iron is one of the elements of the periodic table, but do you know what its symbol is?
14. Which college did Bill Gates drop out from?
15. The Stasi was an intelligence organization in what country?
German Democratic Republic
16. The original Legoland opened in which country in 1968?
17. In 1984, what computer company introduced the PC junior?
18. How many segments are there for the number 8 on a digital clock?
19. What is the “Bishop’s Stone”?
20. Approximately how many acres is a baseball field?
21. What type of animal is the Japanese monster, Gezora?
22. You’re probably familiar with the four oceans of our planet, but which one is the largest?
23. “20,000 Leagues Under the Sea” explores various types of scary sea monsters! Can you guess who wrote this classic novel?
24. If you’re a fan of exotic foods, then you’ll love balut, which can be found in the Philippines. But, what exactly is balut?
25. The Mona Lisa is one of the most famous paintings of all time, but do you know who painted this masterpiece?
Leonardo da Vinci
26. Which country has the longest coastline in the world?
27. What is the world’s most populated country?
28. What is the capital of the Philippines?
29. The Great Barrier Reef is off the coast of which country?
30. What is the World’s Smallest Country?
31. In which country is the world’s highest waterfall?
32. Greenland is known for its cold winters and glaciers, but can you identify its capital?
33. Which of the following colors is not considered to be a secondary color?
34. One of these flowers is the national flower of Russia, but can you identify which one it is?
35. You’ve likely seen at least one of the Lord of the Rings movies, but do you know who directed this trilogy?
36. Poetics, composed around 330 BCE, was most likely preserved in the form of students’ lecture notes. Who wrote it?
37. One of these groups of colors can be found on the official flag of France, but can you tell which ones they are?
Blue, white and red
38. Which of the following gemstones is associated with the color green?
39. Wisconsin isn’t just known for its cheese, because this state is also the home of which of these official state animals?
40. The lowest point in the United States can be found in which of the following states?
41. This state is known as the “Land of 10,000 Lakes,” even though it contains much more than that! Can you name it?
42. There are plenty of large and small countries in this world, but which of these countries is the largest?
43. The nickel is used on a daily basis in the United States, but whose face is on this coin?
44. Let’s go back to the past with some war facts! How long did the Cold War last?
45. Yosemite National Park is known for El Capitan, Half Dome, and beautiful scenery. Where is this park located?
46. Like humans, animals also need water to survive, but which of these animals uses their skin to absorb water?
47. Let’s test your culinary skills! Which of the following sauces is not considered to be a type of mother sauce?
48. Europa is the name of a moon that orbits which of these planets in our solar system?
49. Autophobia is a type of extreme phobia that is associated with which of the following fears?
Fear of being abandoned
50. Hermione Granger is one of the main characters in the Harry Potter series. What is her middle name?
More Interesting Trivia
- 50 GK Easy Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Easy GK Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 50 Good GK Questions and Answers Printable Trivia Quiz Facts
- 60 Horse Riding Quiz Questions and Answers Equine Trivia Facts
- 50 Fun Family Trivia with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Common Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- 50 Silly Trivia Questions and Answers Printable GK English Quiz
- 100 History General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 50 Awesome Trivia Questions and Answers General Knowledge
- 50 Fun Quiz Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for 15-Year-Olds with Answers
- 50 Fun Trivia Questions with Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 General Information Quiz Bee Questions and Answers
- 50 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Questions GK Quiz Printable
- 50 Silly Trivia Questions with Answers Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Fun History GK Printable Quiz Questions and Answers
- 50 Fun Quiz Rounds and Answers General Knowledge Trivia
- 100 Family Friendly GK Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 50 Simple GK Questions and Answers Printable English Trivia