Silly trivia questions and answers printable general knowledge quiz and interesting facts one will love. True, once you start on a path of learning, it will continue as long as he or she is interested in silly trivia questions and answers printable. They will look forward to participating in a GK quiz or answering general knowledge questions in a pleasant way. Learning will be more enjoyable and quantifiable if you use games to reinforce topics mentioned in the silly trivia questions and answers printable. The more information your youngster has, the more likely he or she is to learn.
Sports, celebrities, monuments, interesting science facts, and other general knowledge subjects may be introduced to your child to help them create a strong foundation thru silly trivia questions and answers printable. Once your youngster is engaged in the fundamentals, their curiosity will push them to learn more about the subject.
Knowledge and mental stimulation are important in honing your child’s brain gears. Your child’s cognitive abilities will improve if he or she is exposed to more knowledge-based stimulation by dint of silly trivia questions and answers printable. Perception, comprehensive ability, and communication abilities in learners can all improve dramatically by dint of silly trivia questions and answers printable. Every learner is capable of both creative and objective thinking. However, a lot depends on the guidance and encouragement you can provide anyone around you thru silly trivia questions and answers printable.
Silly trivia questions and answers printable
1. Black bottom pie was originated in which country?
2. Place des shopping places is a popular shopping location in which city?
3. Which road in London is named after Prince Albert, Consort of Queen Victoria?
Albert Embankment (Borough, Lambeth)
4. What is Uhrenmuseum zum Rösli in Switzerland?
Horological museums in Switzerland
5. In England what links Arden, Dean, Kielder and New?
6. What is Lesso?
a female folk costume in Comoros
7. “Losing Your Appeal” is one of the Season 2 episode titles of which HBO television drama?
8. What is Clootie well?
9. What snack food typically consists of roasted seeds, they are also used as an ingredient in some dishes, such as mole?
10. American Football – where do the Lions play at home?
11. City of Balkh (antique Bactria) is a tentative World Heritage Site in which country?
12. What is the most visited palace and monument in Italy?
Colosseum-Forum-Palatine Hill Circuit
13. What is the common name of the Ambrosia trifida tree?
14. Etching was invented in which year?
15. In the twelve labours of Hercules what did he do third?
Capture Arcadian Stag
16. Lost-foam is an industrial manufacturing process of what?
17. What was the name of the first transpacific television satellite (news of the assassination and funeral procession of U.S. President John F Kennedy)?
18. Who is the first Bishop of Rome to be called “Pope”?
19. What was the name of the first submarine of the United States Navy?
20. Fescue, Foxtail, Ruppia and Quitch are types of what?
21. Cosmetics brand Bayankala (skincare) is from which country?
22. Aquadoodle Toy brand is from which country?
23. Justice and Police Museum is a historic landmark Courthouse in Australian State?
New South Wales
24. Shapla Square fountain is a historic landmark in which country?
25. What can you find on California’s Mount Cook?
26. Founded in 718, what is the name of the hotel currently located in Japan?
27. Natural and Cultural Heritage of the Ohrid Region is a World Heritage Site in which country?
28. What was the name of the first artificial satellite launched by France, on 26 November 1965 from Hammaguir, Algeria?
29. What per cent of China’s total population use the internet?
30. Artemis is Greek Goddess of what – only one among all Gods?
Virginity and Chastity
31. Bell & Rosswatch brand is from which county?
32. Chicken and duck blood soup was originated in which country?
33. Ariana TV is a television network in which country?
34. Maison d’Ailleurs Science museum is located in which country?
35. 25% of the adult male population of the UK are what?
Over 6 feet tall
36. Oil-paper umbrella was originated in which country?
37. Alborán Plain (Alboran Abyssal Plain) is a part of which ocean?
Alboran Sea (Mediterranean Sea)
38. What does Polis mean?
plural poleis, literally mean “city” in Greek
39. House of a Cow is called what?
40. Churchill, lroquois, Owen and Smiths are all what?
41. UNESCO’s which event is an international initiative launched to safeguard the documentary heritage of humanity against collective amnesia, neglect, the ravages?
The Memory of the World Programme
42. What snack food typically consists of roasted seeds, they are also used as an ingredient in some dishes, such as mole?
43. Among 12, what was the fourth labour of Hercules?
Capture the Erymanthian Boar
44. Rieslingspaschtéit is a popular loaf-shaped meat pie in which country is prepared with Riesling wine and aspic, typically served in slices?
45. A company called Symbol owns the patent to what common item?
46. Uhrenmuseum Beyer is located in which country?
47. What is Ayam betutu?
a chicken dish
48. Who is responsible for the day-to-day running of the Tower of London?
The Resident Governor of the Tower of London and Keeper of the Jewel House
49. Natural and Cultural Heritage of the Ohrid Region is a World Heritage Site in which country?
50. In Heraldry what symbol is a lymphad?
Ship with oars
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 Today GK Questions Answers Trivia Quiz in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions Answer about World in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Most Important General Knowledge Questions in English
- 100 GK General Knowledge Trivia Printable Quiz in English
- 100 GK Questions Answers Hard Trivia in English Quiz Printable
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions in English Printable
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in English Printable Quiz
- 100 GK Questions Answers for Students in English Quizzes
- 100 Common GK Questions Answers in English Trivia Printable
- 100 Difficult GK Questions in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge in English Questions Answers Quiz
- 100 English Questions Answers General Knowledge Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK Questions in English Hard Trivia Quizzes Printable
- 100 General Knowledge of World in English Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Information in English GK Quizzes
- GK Questions in English General Knowledge Online Quiz Test
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Exam Preparation
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answers in English Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions in English Trivia Quiz