Fun quiz questions and answers printable in English online trivia collection is good for learning with fun. General knowledge is essential for growth and success in today’s environment. For today’s generation, there are several options for learning fun quiz questions and answers. The idea is to learn and expand your knowledge in many areas.
It is critical for kids to learn outside of the classroom. Going outside the classroom may help students flourish in a variety of areas with fun quiz questions and answers. The success of a learner is determined by how much he or she absorbs from their surroundings for fun quiz questions and answers.
It’s as easy as that; events that we refer to as general knowledge directly or indirectly affect our day-to-day business operations, and these events have an influence on our professional job as well as fun quiz questions and answers. As a result, it is critical to be aware of general issues. It’s critical to be aware of what’s going on around you.
It also expands the scope of knowledge and material. Once a person has adequate information, he or she will not be duped by fake news and will be able to raise awareness about the subject with fun quiz questions and answers. GK transforms you into a thinker. Even you gain the confidence to talk on that certain subject. You are capable of communicating complex ideas to others by dint of fun quiz questions and answers.
Fun quiz questions and answers
1. Nursery rhyme “As I was going by Charing Cross” was first recorded in which year in England?
2. What is the name of a public meal attached to many summer festivals and community events in the United States and Canada?
3. Who was the host of the 9th primetime Emmy Awards ceremony for the year 1956, held at NBC Studios?
4. Who received the Academy Award for Best Director 1929/30 for the film All Quiet on the Western Front?
5. J G Galle discovered it in 1846 – discovered what?
The planet Neptune
6. Which American “Golden Age of Air Racing” pilot was the winner of the 1931 Thompson Trophy flying the Gee Bee Model Z?
Lowell Richard Bayles
7. What is Lasagna?
8. “Boskie Buenos” song is sung by Maanam dedicated to which city?
Buenos Aires, Argentina
9. Argiope trifasciata, Banded orb-weaving spider is a common species of which country?
10. Which writer created Tabitha Twitchet, Babbity Bumble, Mr. Tod?
11. Muschampia proto is a native butterfly in which country?
12. What is the name of Capsicum cultivar frequently pickled and used as a sandwich filling; the piquancy isn’t very spicy, has a banana-like shape and hue?
13. Salimullah Muslim Hall is a residential hall under which university in Bangladesh?
University of Dhaka
14. What is Ben Ali Stakes?
15. What links Bass, Messina, Hormuz, and Torres?
Straits of water
16. Commonhold is a system of property ownership in which countries?
England and Wales
17. Bread and butter pudding is popular in which cuisine?
18. Who wrote the novel “The Hero” in 1901?
W. Somerset Maugham
19. Which American aviator and barnstormer became famous and wealthy from flying exhibitions, staging aerial stunts, helping invent aerobatics, and setting aviation records?
20. Which poet wrote A thing of beauty is a joy forever in Endymion?
21. Who was Austin Clarke (1896–1974)?
22. What is SM-65B Atlas (1958–1959)?
a rocket of the United States
23. Which famous British actor eventually settled in Switzerland, where he remained for the rest of his life?
24. What is the national fruit of Colombia?
Borojó (Alibertia patinoi)
25. Name Shakespeare’s play Ariel, Miranda, and Prospero appear?
26. In which year, the first use of optical methods in the creation of art take place?
27. What is the fastest-growing form of housing in the world today?
Common-interest development (CID)
28. Eriophora pustulosa, a common spider species of Australia?
Garden orb-web spider
29. What is Anise (Pimpinella anisum)?
a culinary herb and spice
30. Xanthic, Fallow, and Aureate shades of which color?
31. Who was Gentile Bellini?
a Quattrocento painter
32. A tasty dairy product Blanda (Blanna) is originated in which country?
Halland, Västergötland, Bohuslän, Värmland, Västmanland, Middle and Upper Norrland in Sweden; Finland
33. Which country has its national fruit Olive (Olea)?
34. Which career officer in the United States Air Force was the bombardier on the crew flying the Boeing B-29 Superfortress Bockscar on August 9, 1945, that dropped the second atomic bomb?
Kermit K. Beahan
35. Brickbat, Pecorino, Mycella, and Tilsiter are all types of what?
36. Hadham Redware Romano-British pottery in 2nd to 4th centuries AD was originated in which location?
37. Dermot Bolger (born 1959) was a writer from which country?
38. What is the country of origin of Figaro’s Pizza chai?
39. Who was Donald Croom Beatty?
an American aviator, explorer, and inventor
40. What is the capital of Panama?
41. “Tizi Ouzou”, a song about Tizi Ouzou, Algeria is sung by whom?
Idir & Maxime Le Forestier
42. In radio and audio drama, who played Mycroft Holmes in Sherlock Holmes – “The Greek Interpreter” in 1960?
43. What is a Scandinavian feast or banquet in the days before Christmas in December and partly November?
44. Who played the Fourth Doctor in the Robot episode in the British science fiction television series Doctor Who?
45. Name both the Greek and Roman God of Prophecy and Plagues?
46. The 14th primetime Emmy Awards ceremony (1961–62) hosted by Bob Newhart was held at which venue?
47. Ferrazzuoli pasta was originated in which location?
48. W. Somerset Maugham wrote which novel in 1908?
49. Which popular nursery rhyme was first recorded in England in 1912?
50. What does a philologist study?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English