Fun general trivia questions answer free online GK quiz in English is a great way of learning some fresh general knowledge free. Attention, memory, language, processing, and organizing, graphomotor (writing), and higher-order thinking are the six interacting components of the learning process by fun general trivia questions. These processes interact with emotions, school atmosphere, behavior, social skills, instructors, and family, among other things by dint of fun general trivia questions.
What is the definition of human learning? Learning is the process of gaining information in humans. When we learn and digest knowledge in our thoughts, we develop our behavior, skills, values, and ethics as well as fun general trivia questions. Human learning may take place in a variety of settings, including schooling, personal growth, and other informal and formal training of fun general trivia questions.
Successful learners who wish to learn fun general trivia questions have these 12 characteristics
…are in charge of their own education.
… interact with the people and things around them.
… put everything to the test.
… make their own decisions.
… are motivated by their passions.
… persevere in the face of adversity.
… are adamant on succeeding.
…have self-discipline and inner motivation.
Fun general trivia questions
1. A large cuckoo clock Villa Carlos Paz was originated in 1958 in which country?
2. Founded in 1949, ASICS company in Japan sells what products?
3. 700 caliber Malik-i-Maidan Bombard Cannon was originated in 1549 by whom?
Muhammad Bin Husain Rumi, City of Bijapur
4. What is the GDP of Manitoba, Canada as of 2019?
5. The Old Aztecs played ollamalitzli what game does it resemble?
6. Russell Cave in Alabama, USA is located in which city?
7. Which English county has its highest point Kinder Scout?
8. In which year, Apple’s new headquarters Apple Park, designed by Norman Foster, opened in Cupertino, California?
9. “Athea” is a popular song recorded by which band?
10. Jimmy Doyle died during a title fight in 1947 who was the opponent?
Sugar Ray Robinson
11. What is the first sound-recorded film of the USA?
The Dickson Experimental Sound Film (1895)
12. The Crow and the Pitcher is a story in which country’s Anthology?
13. Which rare literary work of Apollodorus of Athens in the Classical world has been lost?
On the Gods (Περὶ θεῶν), known through quotes to have included etymologies of the names and epithets of the gods
14. Who is the artist of the song “Same Old Lie”?
15. Who wrote The female of the species more deadly than the male?
16. In what country is Tiahuanaco?
17. Casus suorum (Misfortunes of her Family, a memoir) is a lost literary work of the Classical world written by whom?
Agrippina the Younger
18. New Brunswick, Canada entered the country’s confederation on what date?
July 1, 1867
19. Which Walt Disney Animation Studios film was released on February 6, 1943?
20. Musical terms – what does De Capo mean on a score?
From the beginning
21. Nursery rhyme “A-Tisket, A-Tasket” was first recorded in which year in the USA?
22. Elsie’s River in Cape Metropole is located in which country?
23. What is the highest point of English county Cheshire?
24. Civa, a cape of Turkey in the Anatolia peninsula in the Black Sea is located in which province?
25. What is a half of a half of a half of a half?
26. What is the highest point of Egypt?
Mount Catherine, 2,629 m (8,625 ft)
27. What is the moral of Aesops’ Fable “The Bald Man and the Fly”?
Revenge will hurt the avenger
28. Formed in 1993, which country has its International vehicle registration code “AZ”?
29. What links Hamilton Luske & Ben Sharpsteen, Norman Ferguson, Jack Kinney?
Directors of the Walt Disney Animation Studios film “Pinocchio” (1940)
30. Who recorded as Dib Cochran and the Earwigs?
Marc Bolan and David Bowie
31. What is Alife Rivington Club?
A shoe store in Manhattan
32. Champurrado chocolate drink is popular in which country?
33. In which country, Mate is an infusion that is prepared by soaking dried yerba mate leaves in hot water and served with a metal straw and a hollow calabash?
Argentina, Uruguay, and Paraguay
34. In which year, The Tokyo Skytree open in Tokyo, The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is open in London for the 2012 Summer Olympics, Oscar Niemeyer dies?
35. In the siege of Mafeking who led the defenders?
Robert Baden Powell
36. Mount Damavand, 5,610 m (18,406 ft) is the highest point of which country?
37. “Alive” song was composed by which band?
38. Where is the Hanna-Barbera character Dinky from?
39. Which capital seat of government for the Lake and Peninsula Borough but lies in the Bristol Bay Borough?
King Salmon, Alaska, United States
40. Beethoven’s fifth piano concerto is nicknamed what?
41. What was the name of the pagoda style of the Mongolian rulers in Beijing, painted white and in the shape of a stupa (or an inverted monk’s begging bowl), often referred to as a dagoba?
Tibetan style pagoda
42. Dust Cave is located in which US state?
43. What is Limonana?
Lime and spearmint juice
44. Who was Bobo Barnett?
45. Which acid dissolves glass?
46. Ibn Hisham (d. 835) was a historian in which era of the formative period?
Third era: 800-860
47. Mount Kenya (Nelion) was first ascended in which year?
48. Lingonberry contains what type of acid?
49. A fine example of a Ming dynasty pagoda is the Pagoda of Cishou Temple, built-in which year by the Wanli Emperor for the Empress Dowager Li?
50. Aesop was a fabulist and storyteller in which country?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Basic Questions in English Quizzes
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions Quizzes in English Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia Quizzes
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions Trivia in English Printable
- 100 Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 Funny Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Quizzes
- 100 Trivia Questions and Answers Funny Trivia Quiz Printable
- 100 Increase Your General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 International GK Questions with Answers in English Quiz
- Some 100 GK Questions with Answers Trivia in English Quizzes
- Some 100 Important GK Quiz Questions in English Printable
- Some 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions in English Trivia
- 100 Hard General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 GK Questions in English Quizzes for Competitive Exams
- 100 Interesting GK Questions with Answers in English Quizzes
- 100 of the Best GK Questions in English with Answers Trivia
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers in English
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English