100 random trivia questions printable quizzes with answers are appropriate for teachers as well as students and learners from any profession. We all know that after we finish our schooling, we lose touch with books and never see them again. Our attitude becomes courteous, compassionate, and liberal as a result of our knowledge on the basis of 100 random trivia questions printable quizzes for teachers. There will be peace and prestige where there is knowledge; otherwise, there will be strife, unrest, and troubles. People blame a lack of resources and the current economic situation, and the majority of them claim to be short on time. We might conclude that those who make excuses are unaware of the significance of knowledge or are unaware of the requirement of knowledge from 100 random trivia questions printable quizzes for teachers.
South Australia was declared a British province in 1836. Captain (later Rear Admiral, Governor, Sir) John Hindmarsh read out the formal proclamation in what is now the Adelaide neighborhood of Glenelg North. Enjoy 100 random trivia questions printable quizzes for teachers.
Explore 100 random trivia questions printable quizzes for teachers. Hearst was abducted by members of the Symbionese Liberation Army on February 4, 1974, when he was 19 years old. The FBI apprehended Hearst in September 1975, and she was convicted of bank robbery and sentenced to 35 years in prison the following year.
Due to low fertility and poor soil conditions, agriculture among the Madurese people on the island of Madura is underdeveloped, and farming is not essential in Madurese culture. As a result, the Madurese are unlikely to farm unless they live on neighboring islands with excellent soil conditions, such as Java, where agriculture is more frequently practiced and has evolved to a lesser extent. Share 100 random trivia questions printable quizzes for teachers Corn, cassava, rice, tobacco, beans, and cloves are the principal crops. Tannery, ceramics, batik production, blacksmithing, as well as tiny vassals and boat builders, are all essential vocations for artisans.
The Madurese people are heavily involved in fishing, commerce, and salt mining in coastal locations (from Madura Island). Finally, the Madurese had a reputation in the region for being adept seamen. Have fun with 100 random trivia questions printable quizzes for teachers Residents of significant cities in Madurese are actively participating in modern economic sectors, notably in eastern Surabaya.
100 Random Trivia Questions Printable Quizzes Answers for Teachers
1. What is Fa?
an item traditionally worn in Japan
2. What is the world’s most illegally trafficked animal?
3. Which zodiac represents 120°?
4. Which 1926 aviation movie used the front-line military aircraft Thomas-Morse MB-3 and Boeing PW-9?
5. Two winners of the “Idols” series were also able to win another regional title: Kurt Nilsen of Norway also won World Idol in which year?
6. What was the name of the American general game and quiz show run in 2019–present; began as a test run in 2018?
25 Words or Less
7. What was the area of The Northfield Chateau in Massasutaes, built in 1903?
125 acres (51 ha)
8. Which king ruled China during 2514–2436 BC?
9. Landreville Castle is located in which country?
10. In 1934, which country renounces the Wash Naval Treaty of 1922 and the London Treaty of 1930?
11. “The Persians” was an ancient Greek tragedy written in 472 BC by whom?
12. Robert Koch, one of the Fathers in Bacteriology died in which year?
13. The Odd Couple – was one of the Top-grossing American films in which year?
14. Approximately how many elephant shrews still exist in the world?
15. In 1937, the Constitution of Ireland (Irish: Bunreacht na hÉireann) is enacted, and the Irish free state is named what?
16. What is the National Day of American Samoa (United States)?
17. Dogecoin currency was founded in which year?
18. Becker is a famous Piano manufacturer in which country?
19. 4 January is a minor secular observance of what event?
World Braille Day (birthday of Louis Braille)
20. In which year, Identification of heavy water was publicly announced, HC Urey?
21. Who is the NHL franchise owner of the Carolina Hurricanes?
22. 1st US music concert (Peter Pelham’s great room in Boston) held in which year?
23. What does “Whatever” mean?
I don’t care
24. AchonryAclare is a beautiful town, located in which European country?
Republic of Ireland
25. In 1931, which team scored 7 for 435 in the second innings to beat NSW?
26. The General Court of Massachusetts launched the first postal establishment in the 13 colonies in which tear?
27. In 1703, which city was hit by Earthquake; about 37,000 die?
28. Hungarian conquest of the Carpathian Basin took place in which century?
29. Burgundy is a fabulous place in which country?
30. In 1933, New York Yankee’s owner Jacob Ruppert refuses to release future Baseball Hall of Fame slugger Babe Ruth to manage which team?
31. Which city park in New York City has an area of 655 acres (2.65 km2)?
Alley Pond Park, Queens
32. Don Francisco de Agurto was installed as land guardian of Southern Netherlands in which year?
33. Who died on 2 August 1934 and Hitler became dictator of Germany by merging the offices and powers of the Chancellery and Presidency.?
Paul von Hindenburg, the head of State
34. Who became the first king of the Hungarians?
Stephen / Vajk
35. In 1934, Federico Garcia Lorca’s “Yerma” was premiered in which city?
36. 10 September political movement was held in which country?
37. Turkish Cypriot protests were held in which year in the 21st century?
38. In 1689, Henry Purcell & Tates opera “Dido & Aeneas” was premiered in which city?
39. Who was Lucius Artorius Castus?
40. In which year, Lou Thesz beats Everett Marshall in St Louis, to win NWA World heavyweight title – youngest ever?
41. Craig Leipold is the Principal owner of which NHL franchise?
42. “Revolver” was one of the Beatles’ primary “core catalogue” of 14 albums, released in which year?
43. In 1794, French troops conquer which territory?
44. In Astronomy, what is Argo Navis?
45. In 1930, who completes the longest swim ever (1826 miles), when he swam in the Mississippi River from Ford Dam, Minnesota, to New Orleans?
Fred P. Newton
46. Which historic recession in the United Kingdom was held in 1772?
Crisis of 1772
47. In which year, “6 Martie” Ammunition Factory in Zărnești, Romania killing 37 people and injured more than 300?
48. In 1809, wearing masks at balls was forbidden in which city?
49. Famous singer Stevie Wonder released which album in August 1967?
I Was Made to Love Her
50. First flight of the Consolidated B-24 Liberator bomber prototype in which year?
51. Mohair wool textile fiber is obtained from what source?
52. James Arcene was executed in which year for robbery and murder?
53. What does the phrase “I feel you” mean?
I understand you
54. Marie Curie, one of the greatest chemists was born in which year?
55. In which year, Construction on Lake Washington Floating Bridge, Seattle, begin?
56. What is the Proclamation 10142 of United States President Joe Biden, signed on January 20, 2021?
Termination Of Emergency With Respect To The Southern Border Of The United States And Redirection Of Funds Diverted To Border Wall Construction
57. Symphony No. 5 (1972) was composed by Robert Simpson on which occasion?
Dedicated to the London Symphony Orchestra
58. Crown of Saint Wenceslas is owned by which country?
Bohemia (Czech Republic)
59. A prime motivation is his love for honey, which quite often leads to trouble – which Disney character?
60. In 1937, Pan Am started service between which city and Auckland in New Zealand?
61. In 222 BC, Marcus Claudius Marcellus took the spolia opima from Viridomarus, King of the Gaesatae, at which battle?
Battle of Clastidium
62. The Anvil is located in which city in the UK?
63. In the ancient period, Greek states, excluding Sparta formed which military alliance?
League of Corinth
64. Central Park Summerstage festival is celebrated in which US city?
65. In 1966, 55th Davis Cup, Melbourne: Australian Roy Emerson beats whom of India 6-0, 6-2, 10-8 for an unassailable 3-1 lead; ends 4-1?
66. Black Disciples is a street gang in which country?
67. What is Taenia saginata?
Human beef tapeworm
68. Which defunct American magazine was first published in 1980?
69. In which part of “Left Behind” novels did Suhail Akbar receive the mark of the beast along with his fellow members of the Global Community cabinet?
70. In 1972, President of Sinn Féin Ruairi O Bradaigh is arrested and held under new legislation which country?
Republic of Ireland
71. In which session of the American Hockey League, the Philadelphia Ramblers became the Philadelphia Rockets?
72. United Negro College Fund was founded in which year?
73. The Iron Crown was a popular sword and sorcery film, released in which year?
74. BMO Harris Bank Center is the American Hockey League home arena for which team?
75. In 1972m which film was written and directed by Werner Herzog, starring Klaus Kinski premieres in West Germany?
“Aguirre, the Wrath of God”
76. What is both the oldest known zoomorphic figurine in the world and one of the oldest known examples of figurative art?
Löwenmensch, or Lion-man
77. Broadneck High School is located in which city in Maryland?
78. In 1982, American college football coach Paul “Bear” Bryant ends his career with which team with 323 wins?
University of Alabama
79. Christ Driving the Money-changers from the Temple is a famous painting by whom?
80. In 1974, Murray Schisgal’s which musical was premiered in NYC?
“All Over Town”
81. What is Moscow Paveletsky in Russia?
82. In 1979, which team beats NY Islanders 3-2 at Nassau Coliseum?
83. Hama city is located in which country?
84. Who is the writer of the architecture book “Experiencing Architecture”?
85. In which tournament in 1974 held in Oakland Coliseum, Pittsburgh Steelers beat Oakland Raiders, 24-13?
86. Who was the Mayor (colonial period) of New York in 1671?
87. In 1978, Test Cricket debut of Allan Robert Border, v which team at the MCG?
88. Arnavaz is a fictional character of which Persian epic poem?
Shāhnāmeh by Ferdowsi
89. What does the phrase “He got hitched” mean?
He got married
90. In 1974, NFC Championship, held in which venue in Bloomington, Minnesota Vikings beat Los Angeles Rams, 14-10?
91. What was the name of the British coin used in 1561–1582?
92. Ivan Le Lorraine Albright, an American painter, listed in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. born in which year?
93. What is the name of expensive coin, sold at $9,360,000 in auction in 2021?
Brasher Doubloon – EB on Wing – MS-65
94. What is Pseudalmenus chlorinda, on a stamp of Australia (1981, 30c)
95. Spain constitution goes into effect in which year?
96. What does “Feel blue” mean?
97. In 1980, Shuttle STS-1 moves from which location at Kennedy Space Center (Florida) to Launch Complex 39A?
Vehicle Assembly Building
98. Which zodiac has its translation twinned?
99. What did the name of action taken by Paul VI in 1966 the result in Promulgation of and norms for implementation of several Decrees of Vatican Council?
100. In 1977, Ronald Ribman’s “Cold Storage” was premiered in which city?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 GK Questions and Answers Trivia in One Word Quiz Printable
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Questions about World History
- 50 Dinosaur Trivia Questions Answer Interesting Fun Facts
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers for Adults
- 60 Horse Quiz Questions and Answers Equestrian Facts Printable
- 100 General Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz Test for Adults
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Quiz Questions Interesting GK
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Fun GK Trivia Quiz
- 100 Quiz Questions and Answers General Knowledge for Fun
- 100 Free General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Games for Adults
- 100 Fun Facts General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answer Test
- 100 Fun Quiz Questions English General Knowledge Quiz Test
- 100 Random History Trivia Questions Answers English GK Quiz
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions with Answers
- 100 Fun General Knowledge Printable Trivia Quiz with Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Fun Trivia Questions and Answers