Are you ready to find these US history quiz questions and answers interesting fun trivia facts printable? House styles were used to differentiate American Indian culture groupings, among other things. The Eskimos (called Inuit in Canada) in what would become Alaska developed dome-shaped ice houses (igloos); the Northwest Coast Indians built rectangular plank houses; plains and prairie tribes built the earth and skin lodges and tepees; US history quiz questions and answers interesting fun trivia facts, some Pueblo Indians in the Southwest built flat-roofed and often multistory houses, and the Northeast Indians built barrel houses. Enjoy the US history quiz questions and answers interesting fun trivia facts. Clothing, as well as crafts, weaponry, and tribal economic, social, and religious norms, differed according to native communities.
There were probably around 1.5 million American Indians in what is now the continental United States when Columbus arrived, though estimates vary widely. Share the US history quiz questions and answers interesting fun trivia facts. To examine the significance and influence of the American Indian on the succeeding history of the United States in any meaningful sense, one must first grasp the qualities that distinguish Native American peoples, such as those listed above. However, it can be claimed that the American Indians as a whole had a significant impact on the civilization that was transferred from Europe to the New World. Explore US history quiz questions and answers interesting fun trivia facts.
Among the more obvious general gifts of the Indians to their European conquerors are meals and medicines, products of manufacture, ways of cultivating some crops, military skills, vocabulary, rich folklore, and ethnic infusions. Grab the US history quiz questions and answers interesting fun trivia facts. One of the most terrible episodes in American history is the lengthy and savage westward-moving battle caused by “white” expansionism and Indian opposition.
US History Printable Fun Quiz Questions and Answers Easy
1. Tell the name of Abraham Lincoln’s Dog?
2. The first U.S. paper dollar was issued in
3. Who was the only president to resign?
Richard Milhous Nixon (37th)
4. When did George Washington die?
December 14, 1799
5. Which President purchased Louisiana Territory from France?
6. When did George Washington bear?
February 22, 1732
7. When was Louisiana Territory purchased?
8. Where the first shots of the Civil War were fired?
Fort Sumter, California
9. Where is the Appomattox Court House situated?
10. Which belief states that the United States should own all of the lands between the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans?
11. What president married his cousin?
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
12. Who is the richest president?
13. Who are the 5 living presidents?
Donald Trump (incumbent), Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama
14. Which system allows the sharing of power between the states and the national government?
15. When did the Industrial Revolution occur in America?
From 1760 to 1840.
16. In which state did Thomas Edison die?
In New Jersey
17. How many presidents has America had?
18. Which president caught pneumonia at his inauguration?
19. Who coined the word New England?
20. Which President gave the shortest inaugural speech?
21. What was the first U.S. railway system?
Baltimore & Ohio Railroad (1827)
22. When did the White House get a fence?
23. On which date did Thomas Jefferson write the last letter?
26th June 1826
24. Name three Presidents who died on 4th July in different years.
Thomas Jefferson, James Monroe, and John Adams
25. For standing whose statue, American soil was sent to England?
26. From where did the Hollywood sign originate?
From the temporary real estate marker
27. When was the last amendment made in the constitution of America?
28. Which of the states of America firstly ratified the Constitution?
29. Which case of the US set up the principle of Judicial Review?
Marbury v. Madison.
30. Which invention revolutionized trade in America?
31. Which constitutional amendment allowed the right to vote regardless of race?
32. Who is the best-known Abolitionist of the United States?
33. Name the general married to the relative of George Washington.
Gen. Robert E. Lee
34. Who was the first president born in the United States?
Martin Van Buren
35. Name the first American poet to achieve any notoriety?
36. At what age did the American poet Phillus Wheatly die?
37. Who was the first Native American on a stamp?
38. During the Civil war, what thing made soldiers die more than gunshots?
39. At what age did Ben Franklin compose his own epitaph?
At 22 years.
40. Wall Street 24/7 listed which president as the wealthiest president of all time?
41. Who was the first American to cross the Atlantic alone?
42. Who was the first president born a citizen in the United States of America?
Martin Van Buren
43. What is the birthplace of George Washington?
Westmoreland County (Virginia)
44. Which president was the youngest to die?
John F. Kennedy (46 yrs)
45. What is the first state of the United States in Order of Statehood
46. Which President invented the swivel chair
47. What is the position of New York state in the Order of Statehood
48. Which president died on the same day as his archrival?
49. What is the 42nd state of the United States in Order of Statehood
50. What is the 50th state of the United States in Order of Statehood
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Random Facts Quiz and Answers General Knowledge Trivia
- 100 Random History General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Random Facts Quiz with Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Weird General Knowledge Questions Answers English Trivia
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 Trivia Questions for High School Students GK Online Quiz
- 100 Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers English
- 100 History General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 World General Knowledge Quiz with Answers Trivia English
- 100 World Best GK Questions Answers Printable Quiz in English
- 100 Difficult Trivia Questions English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 September Trivia Questions and Answers GK Fun Quiz Facts
- 100 Trivia Questions for Seniors with Answers Printable GK
- 100 of the Office Trivia Questions and Answers GK English Quiz
- 100 Great Trivia Questions Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 August Trivia Questions and Answers – August GK Fun Facts
- 100 Hard Trivia General Knowledge Questions in English for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia for Middle Schoolers in English
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz with Answers GK in English
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz