General knowledge easy quiz questions and answers for the elderly printable GK trivia in English is available here. It’s true, there is no end to learning, it’s a long and continuous method. However, the good thing is that there are some easy quiz questions and answers for the elderly general knowledge printable quizzes trivia you can acquire easily in order to improve common sense.
Keep going. The sources of the easy quiz questions and answers for the elderly general knowledge in English GK free online are trustworthy and fresh. You can trust the facts and contemplate over and again with the facts of easy quiz questions and answers for the elderly general knowledge by heart.
Let’s solve these easy quiz questions and answers for the elderly general knowledge in order t improve your GK learning. Disseminate these easy quiz questions and answers for the elderly general knowledge among others, where you can really drive away others.
Easy quiz questions and answers for the elderly
1. Which country produces the most Sorghum?
2. Where is the small artificial island or islet, U Thant Island?
Manhattan, New York City
3. What is the Scottish Fold?
4. What is Cranachan?
a traditional Scottish dessert
5. What links Da Vinci, Picasso, Charlie Chaplain, and Ben Franklin?
6. What is the length of The Durand Line?
The 2,670 km (1,660 mi) international land border between Afghanistan and Pakistan
7. The November Uprising (1830–31) took place between which two countries?
Poland against the Russian Empire
8. Nepal is narrowly separated from Bangladesh by what?
9. Where does the US get most of its coal?
10. Allium Sativum is better known as what?
11. What is Aberdeen Angus?
12. What is gadulka?
String instrument in Bulgarian music
13. What is the second highest peak in the Hindu Kush Range?
Noshakh, also called Nowshak or Nōshākh
14. The Royal Spring Golf Course in India is called Royal Springs, why?
there are four natural water springs that were used back by Mughal emperors.
15. If you were eating fragrant meat in Hong Kong what is it?
16. What is the UN Code for San Marino?
17. What is LoveFab Enviate?
18. What percentage of electricity comes from coal?
19. What is a frozen dessert consisting of ice cream between two biscuits, skins, or cookies?
An ice cream sandwich
20. What was the first country to leave the United Nations?
21. The Hittites develop crude iron metallurgy during which period?
16th century BC
22. What is Kelso?
23. Mahabharata was written during which period?
9th and 8th centuries BCE, early Gupta period
24. Bodega Monteviejo in Mendoza, Argentina is a what?
Vineyard and winery
25. What country invented Phone Cards?
26. What is Charcoal?
A lightweight black carbon
27. What is the area of the Bay of Bengal?
838,614 square miles (2,172,000 sq km)
28. Who was the Patriarch of Constantinople from 715 to 730?
29. In which year tennis player Robert Abdesselam died?
30. Zn is the symbol of which chemical element?
31. According to the Encyclopedia of Wars, out of all 1,763 known/recorded historical conflicts, how many had religion as their primary cause?
123, or 6.98%
32. Royal Birkdale Golf Club is a golf course located in which country?
the United Kingdom
33. Epic of Lugalbanda is mythology from where?
34. In which year The Blue Angel film was released?
35. What is the best wood for making pencils?
36. Rorschach town is located in which country?
37. The First precedent of the film, Passage de Vénus was held in which year?
38. US tennis player Andre Agassi was born in which year?
39. Who wrote the book Wife of the life of the party?
Lita Grey, American actress
40. The Godfather was released in 1972; who played the title role?
41. How actor Emil Jannings die?
42. What is the world’s largest tennis venue?
Arthur Ashe Stadium, built-in 1997 at the USTA National Tennis Center in New York City
43. The Seven Years’ War between Britain and France was held during which years?
44. Which country has its UN code 678?
Sao Tome and Principe
45. Average Britain in their lifetime eats 4907 what?
Loaves of Bread
46. What is the origin of the name the chemical element Boron?
borax, a mineral (from Arabic bawraq)
47. People wear beads, bracelets, and pendants since which time?
48. What was a peasant rebellion against the feudal lords of the Telangana region in the princely state of Hyderabad, India?
The Telangana Rebellion
49. What is a sub, hoagie, torpedo, hero, Italian, or grinder?
A submarine sandwich
50. What was the name of the mythological monster that had nine heads?
51. Which is the largest solar plant in China?
Huanghe Hydropower Hainan Solar Park
52. What is EOP?
The Executive Office of the President (EOP)
53. What is the other name for Maoism?
Mao Zedong Thought
54. Which airport has its IATA code AAM?
Mala Mala Airport
55. Hans Steininger had the world longest what – that killed him?
Beard – Tripped over it downstairs
56. What was the disease of the pandemic called the “Black Death”?
57. Which country produces the cleanest energy?
58. Circuit de la Sarthe is a venue for what?
59. What is the gallery space of the Louvre?
72,735 m2 / 782,910 sq ft
60. Manchester United players and 15 other passengers were killed in February 1958 in an accident that became known as what?
Munich air disaster
61. What is the Alpha 2 code for Saint-Barthélemy?
62. What was the first Airbus airliner in the mid-1970s?
63. What percent of China’s energy is solar?
64. Who is the tenant of the French venue Circuit de la Sarthe?
24 Hours of Le Mans
65. In Czarist Russia it was illegal to do what?
66. State Hermitage Museum is located in which country?
67. What country is 100 renewable?
68. Which football team represents the University of Michigan?
The Michigan Wolverines football
69. Where is the Headquarters of the USA Today?
70. Who is the Roman god of agriculture?
71. Rungrado 1st of May Stadium is located in which city in North Korea?
72. Anaco Airport is located in which country?
73. Which country uses the least renewable energy?
United Arab Emirates, Benin, Bahrain, Botswana, etc
74. Ann Arbor is a city in which U.S. state?
75. St Brigit of Ireland could do what amazing trick for visitors?
Bathwater into Beer
76. What is Indianapolis 500?
77. Who is Denka?
Rain god in Dinka mythology
78. What country is the world leader in wind energy?
79. Which country has its Alpha 2 code SH?
80. What does a Geiger Countermeasure?
81. Which country has the least electricity?
South Sudan (5.1% of the population)
82. What is the capacity of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway?
83. What is a fruit spirit made from damson plums?
Slivovitz, slivovitza, slivovitsa, slibovi?a, šljivovica, sliwowica, Schlivowitz, slivovice, slivovica or slivovka
84. National Art Gallery of Namibia, Windhoek, Namibia was founded in which year?
85. Thomas Watson in 1943 there is a world’s market for 5 – what?
Computers — he chairman of IBM
86. “Famous Last Words”, is a track by Deerhunter from which album?
Rainwater Cassette Exchange
87. What were the Anti-Qin revolts?
88. St Boniface is the Patron Saint of which country?
89. United States Penitentiary, Allenwood is located in which state?
90. The traditional Claret Jug is the trophy awarded to the winner of which annual sporting event?
(British) Open (Golf) Championship
91. What is the world’s most ancient law code?
Code of Ur-Nammu
92. What is the Alpha 3 code for Saint Kitts and Nevis?
93. What Prophet in the Bible had a talking donkey?
94. How old is British law?
It originated with the legal reforms of King Henry II in the 12th century and was called “common”
95. What is 2000 in Roman Numerals?
96. What links Aircraft carrier ARA Veinticinco de Mayo, McDonnell Douglas A-4Q Skyhawk, Grumman S-2E Tracker, and Sikorsky S-61D-4?
Aircrafts Argentina used in the Falklands war
97. Who did Perseus turn into stone with the Gorgon’s head?
98. Which country has its Alpha 3 code LCA?
99. What is the 13th SDGs of the UN 2015 to be achieved by the year 2030?
(13) Climate Action
100. Who was Prime Minister when Britain joined the European Union?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Exam for Genuine Learners
- 99 Basic Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 50 Fun Family Trivia Questions to Solve at Home
- 100 True or False for Kids who Love to Win the Race
- 101 Random History Questions of All Ages
- 45 Easy True or False Questions You Should Know All
- 49 Lifetime General Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
- 99 GK Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers