GK easy questions and answers general knowledge printable trivia quiz for fun and learning. Simply said, knowledge in an organization is a combination of know-how, understanding, experience, insights, intuition, and contextual information. GK easy questions and answers general knowledge printable trivia quiz is defined as something that can be organized and transferred, and information technology plays a critical role in knowledge sharing. It’s true, GK easy questions and answers general knowledge printable trivia quiz is a shortened version of information about the world, or at least as we perceive it to be. Let’s face it, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that knowing the location of the nearest McDonald’s is far more efficient than wandering around the neighborhood seeking for it.
Edmond Halley is censured by the Royal Society in 1694 for stating in a paper titled “Some ideas regarding the cause of the universal deluge” that the narrative of Noah’s flood may be a cometary impact. Let’s find below the GK easy questions and answers general knowledge printable trivia quiz.
Following the war for the sovereignty of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Emperor Sigismund, then King of Hungary, and his wife Queen Barbara of Celje founded the Order of the Dragon on December 12, 1408. Enjoy these GK easy questions and answers general knowledge printable trivia quiz.
In 2020, the United States Supreme Court dismisses a Texas lawsuit seeking to invalidate Vice President Joe Biden’s victory in four battleground states, which was backed by 17 Republican attorney generals.
Delegates from 150 industrialized nations meet in Kyoto, Japan, in 1997 to establish an agreement on limiting heat-trapping greenhouse gases. Explore these GK easy questions and answers general knowledge printable trivia quiz.
Thousands of white Australians march against ethnic violence in Cronulla, Sydney, in 2005, resulting in a riot against everyone suspected of being Lebanese (and many who were not). Then there are ethnic attacks against Cronulla. Solve these GK easy questions and answers general knowledge printable trivia quiz.
GK Easy Trivia Fun Questions and Answers Printable Quiz
1. Who said, “Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it”?
2. Words to use instead of VERY: Very shiny —>?
3. What does the symbol ☋ mean?
4. Russian Civil War began in which year?
5. In which year, Pacific Coast League application for major league status rejected?
6. Words to use instead of VERY: Very long —>?
7. Eat away =?
to destroy gradually
8. Which roots arise from the nodes and attach themselves to some support to climb over it. Thus, they provide support to the plant. Eg., Money plant?
9. In computer networking, what is UDP?
User Datagram Protocol (UDP) is one of the core members of the Internet protocol suite
10. WHEN (now WTVH) TV channel 5 in Syracuse, NY (CBS) begins broadcasting in which year?
11. Al Artaweeiyah city is located in which country?
12. What is Harry Potter’s spell for – Conjures the Dark Mark?
13. Al Nelson sets an NFL record returning missed field goal, 100 yards in which year?
14. How many pairs of cranial nerves are there in the human body?
15. Baseball owners vote 9-7 not to renew Commissioner Chandler’s contract in which year?
16. What is the 34346?
17. Nice city is located in which country?
18. In 1967, 6.5 earthquakes in which country, 170 were killed?
19. Yingkou is a what type of city in China?
A port city
20. In 1951, which single was recorded by Hank Thompson and His Brazos Valley Boys (Billboard Song of the Year 1952)?
“The Wild Side of Life”
21. In computer networking, which port is assigned in programming APIs (not in communication between hosts), requests a system-allocated (dynamic) port?
22. Port of Houston is located in which US state?
23. In 1967, Beatles’ Apple Music signed its 1st group – what?
24. Marseille city is located in which country?
25. In which year, KTVA TV channel 11 in Anchorage (CBS) becomes Alaska’s 1st TV station?
26. What are the 1st pairs of Cranial Nerves in the human body?
27. Very tasty=?
28. People’s Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) was established in which year?
29. Where do you find the Venas?
In a human body
30. Phillies purchase Connie Mack Stadium in which year?
31. In 1988, Canadian sprinter Ben Johnson broke the Olympic and World record in the 100 meters sprint, but was subsequently disqualified, why?
He had utilized anabolic drugs to improve his performance, it was revealed.
32. Usain Bolt held the Olympic record in 100 meters athletic in which game?
33. In 1967, the Supersonic airliner prototype “Concorde” 1st shown by which country?
34. What is an American opera company based in New York City, resident at the Metropolitan Opera House at Lincoln Center?
The Metropolitan Opera
35. In 1956, Anti-Russian demonstrations in Stettin & Wroclaw in which country?
36. How many opera companies are in NYC?
37. 1964 “Time” magazine calls Susan Sontag “one of Manhattan’s brightest intellectuals” in a review of her which groundbreaking essay?
“Notes on Camp”
38. James Levine performed in which famous opera in New York?
39. Who was the first wife of Henry VIII?
Catherine of Aragon
40. 4th (last) Dutch government of Drees fell in which year?
41. Who is the writer of the fiction, White Teeth (2000)?
42. In 1965, “Anya” closes at which theatre in NYC after 16 performances?
43. This is how the city of Rome was founded in which year?
44. Canyonlands National Park is located in which US state?
45. Archibald MacLeish’s play “JB” premieres in NYC in which year?
46. Eudoxia (395–404) was an empress of which empire?
47. In 1961, which US president provides US military helicopters & crews to South Vietnam United Nations Speech?
48. 500 Miles – the song was recorded by which American singer?
49. Two twin Roman gods Romulus and Remus, were raised by whom?
50. In 1961, Elvis Presley’s which album goes #1 & stays #1 for 20 wks?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Random Facts Quiz and Answers General Knowledge Trivia
- 100 Random History General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Random Facts Quiz with Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 Weird General Knowledge Questions Answers English Trivia
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Questions with Answers Quiz
- 100 Trivia Questions for High School Students GK Online Quiz
- 100 Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers English
- 100 History General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 World General Knowledge Quiz with Answers Trivia English
- 100 World Best GK Questions Answers Printable Quiz in English
- 100 Difficult Trivia Questions English General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 September Trivia Questions and Answers GK Fun Quiz Facts
- 100 Trivia Questions for Seniors with Answers Printable GK
- 100 of the Office Trivia Questions and Answers GK English Quiz
- 100 Great Trivia Questions Answers General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 August Trivia Questions and Answers – August GK Fun Facts
- 100 Hard Trivia General Knowledge Questions in English for Kids
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia for Middle Schoolers in English
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Quiz with Answers GK in English
- 100 of Some General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz