Most hard GK questions with answers to general knowledge trivia general knowledge printable is really easy for those who go with regular learning.
People with a thirst and crave for knowledge and GK quizzes will find these most hard GK questions with answers to general knowledge quiz free online quiz test trivia educative and entertaining with many interesting facts, information, and learning. When your head is full of productive information from various most hard GK questions with answers- free quizzes, you can proudly lead others.
Knowledge is power. People listen and care to form those who have up-to-date information in mind, with reference and situation, whereas most hard GK questions with answers quiz printable online trivia can help readers from all walks of life. These most hard GK questions with answers are applicable for any competition, time pass, gossip, or family fun.
Let’s solve these most hard GK questions with answers general knowledge quiz free now!
Most hard GK questions with answers
1. What is Rallycross?
2. What is a Japanese yōkai thought to call forth rain?
3. What is Santa Anita Handicap?
4. Where do you find Kalahari Melon?
5. What X-rated movie won an Oscar at the 42nd Academy Awards?
6. The foundation of Constantinople in which year marks the conventional start of the Byzantine Empire?
7. What is zilmasha?
Bagpipe in traditional Bulgarian folk music
8. How many drops of water make about 1 milliliter?
9. Who is the playwright of the 8 femmes (1958)?
10. What is the essential ingredient in a Mornay sauce?
11. Chicago is an American musical with music by whom?
12. Mambilima Water Falls is located in which country?
13. Who invented the first refractometer, and many other devices?
Ernst Karl Abbe
14. What was the first member by precedence of the Roman Senate?
The princeps senatus
15. What county has its map on its flag?
16. Which German inventor developed a process to produce sugar from sugar beet?
Franz Carl Achard
17. Kips Bay is located in which state in the USA?
18. The exploding watermelon stunt or exploding watermelon challenge involves what?
Wrapping rubber bands around a watermelon until the pressure of the rubber bands causes the watermelon to explode
19. Woodblock printing or block printing was originated in which country?
20. What does an otologist study?
The ear and its diseases
21. What are the picture books from the late 18th century in Japan, may have been the world’s first comic books?
22. What is Ginetta G60-LT-P1?
A racing car
23. By 2016, Costa Rica, Brazil, and the Philippines accounted for nearly one-third of the world’s production of what fruit?
24. Where is the Headquarters of Del Monte Foods, Inc?
Walnut Creek, California
25. Semiology is the study of what?
26. Bukidnon is a landlocked province in which country?
27. Bitterboela is a plant oil, extracted from the seeds of what?
28. What is a musical comedy with music, lyrics, and book by Trey Parker, Robert Lopez, and Matt Stone?
The Book of Mormon
29. Xi gua lao is a traditional dish of Beijing cuisine related to which fruit?
30. What was sharkskin once used as?
31. What is the first international football tournament in 1884?
British Home Championship
32. Which events in 1906 were officially sanctioned and held in Athens?
The 1906 Intercalated Games or 1906 Olympic Games
33. Who is the music composer for Placebo (2010)?
34. There have been 28 Summer Olympic Games held in how many cities as of 2020?
35. James Hoban designed what?
The White House
36. The world’s first international football match was played in what city in 1872?
37. The Birth of Venus is a painting by whom?
38. Which album was sold over 305,928 copies in its first 7 days following release in Canada?
25 by Adele
39. The 21 World Cup tournaments have been won by how many national teams (as of 2018)?
40. The Titanic has a sister ship – name it?
41. What is the number 1 hobby in America?
42. Aooga is the sound of what?
the sound of an old-fashioned vehicle horn
43. Who was a French painter, draughtsman, and etcher, who worked in the Rococo style?
44. Which animal sounds snarl?
45. The Limca Book of Records is published in English and is a promotional tool of the Limca brand, launched in India in which year?
46. What is the capital of Alaska?
47. What was the Adjusted price of the highest-paid painting Salvator Mundi by Leonardo da Vinci?
48. What is Guacamole?
an avocado-based dip or salad first created by the Aztecs in what is now Mexico.
49. Which animal’s sound is “low”?
50. Fredrick Bulsara was the lead singer of what pop group?
Queen – Freddie Mercury
51. What is the sound of a Bee?
52. Tracht is worn where?
in Bavaria, Austria, and South Tyrol
53. What is the size of the Parliament of the United Kingdom?
54. What is Volgogradskiy Most?
Bridge in Russia
55. The dinner is a formal affair, and the dress code is white tie, and orders and decorations should be worn – where?
56. George Washington was awarded which medal in 1776, 13 years before becoming president?
The Congressional Gold Medal
57. Mvog-Betsi Zoo – Yaoundé is located in which country?
58. Who was the first pope of Albanian heritage?
Pope Clement XI
59. Who is the first woman to win an Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay in 1946?
60. Mendavoy and Martinez are characters in which TV show?
61. John Y. Mason, William L. Marcy, James K. Polk, Robert J. Walker. Back row, left to right: Cave Johnson, George Bancroft- what is the occasion of the photograph?
1846, the first photograph taken in the White House, and the first of a presidential Cabinet
62. Motra Tone portrait is created by whom?
63. Who is Brillante in Alexander Pope’s The Rape of the Lock?
The sylph who is assigned to guard Belinda’s earrings
64. Who became the first US president to be inaugurated on an airplane?
Lyndon B. Johnson
65. Why would women dislike using a West Indian Dildo?
Its a cactus
66. What is the Average Life Span of Amazon Parrot?
67. Name a common cleaning agent.
Acetone (can damage plastics)
68. What is Cisnormativity?
The assumption that a person identifies with the sex or gender they were assigned at birth, or that having a cisgender gender identity is the norm.
69. Lindt & Sprüngli candy was originated in which country?
70. Jean-Christopher Denner invented what musical instrument?
71. What links Russian cities – Volgograd, Saratov, Kazan, Astrakhan, and Nizhny Novgorod?
Cities by Volga river
72. What has a palmiped got?
73. Lake Tuz (Tuz Gölü) is located in which country?
74. What is the highlight of medieval Albanian art that was commissioned by Gjergj Arianiti in 1373?
Epitaph of Gllavenica
75. What country do Brazil nuts come from?
76. What is the national dished in Austria?
77. In California you can’t legally buy a mousetrap without what?
78. What is the other name of Brined cheese?
79. Who is Richard Johnson?
80. Mapother IV is the real surname of what film star?
81. The Epitaph of Gllavenica is a which century epitaph written on a shroud?
82. Who is Buckingham Palace owned by?
The reigning monarch in right of the Crown
83. Who won an Oscar posthumously?
Peter Finch — for Network
84. What is the mouth of the Volga River?
85. In the Bible from whom did David steal his wife Bathsheba?
The Hittite warrior Uriah
86. Which song was introduced by Doris Eaton Travis in The Hollywood Music Box Revue?
“Singin’ in the Rain”
87. Name a fatty acid.
88. In which play and the film does Jean Valjean appear?
89. Who was commissioned by Viscount Monck to form the first government of the Canadian Confederation?
Sir Evan Foreman
90. In Paris there are two islands – lle de la Cite and what?
91. The Andes, Andes Mountains, or Andean Mountains are located in which continent?
92. What country do Great Danes come from?
93. What is Smear-ripened?
94. What is Thomas Brigg & Sons?
Umbrella and cane maker in London
95. Who composed the music for the opera The Tales of Hoffman?
96. Which country was lord Gjergj Arianiti or George Aryaniti (1383–1462)?
A formidable Albanian lord
97. Whose ghost appears in Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar?
98. What is a component of a water discharge system for a building?
99. Judean date palm can sprout from how old seeds?
100. Which island’s capital is Flying Fish Cove?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Exam for Genuine Learners
- 99 Basic Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 50 Fun Family Trivia Questions to Solve at Home
- 100 True or False for Kids who Love to Win the Race
- 101 Random History Questions of All Ages
- 45 Easy True or False Questions You Should Know All
- 49 Lifetime General Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
- 99 GK Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers