There are many easy quiz questions for the elderly general knowledge answers in English trivia printable free online GK quiz test. New things are taking place every day, the urge of learning more is growing up every moment in order to keep pace with the world. The need of learning old things is also evergreen. However, the good thing is that there are some general knowledge easy quiz questions for the elderly printable quizzes trivia you can acquire easily in order to improve common sense.
You need your interest to carry on. The sources of the general knowledge easy quiz questions for the elderly answers in English are trustworthy and fresh. You can rely on the facts and contemplate over and again with the easy quiz questions for the elderly general knowledge by heart.
Let’s solve these general knowledge easy quiz questions for the elderly in order to improve your GK learning. Disseminate these easy quiz questions for the elderly general knowledge and answers in English among others, where you can really drive away others.
Easy quiz questions for the elderly
1. What is COP 23?
2017 United Nations Climate Change Conference
2. The Reforms of Urukagina took place during the 24th century BC in which region?
3. What was the Cadet Revolution?
the Polish–Russian War 1830–31
4. What is the name of the official handbook of the US federal government?
The United States Government Manual
5. What was invented in Rome 63 bc by Marcus Tiro?
Shorthand and the & sign
6. What is a bread baser, bread platter, or tartine?
An open sandwich
7. What are kaba gaida and gaida?
Bagpipes in Bulgarian music
8. Which pandemic outbroke in Europe, Asia, and North Africa during 1346–1353?
9. What is a placer
In geology, a placer deposit or placer is an accumulation of valuable minerals formed by gravity separation
10. A Paris grocer was jailed for two years in 1978 stabbing their wife what?
A wedge of hard cheese
11. What is the highest mountain in Bhutan?
12. What is a watercourse?
The channel that a flowing body of water follows
13. What is the pet a Savannah?
14. What is the highest mountain in Sichuan province, China?
Mount Gongga, also known as Minya Konka
15. The leech has 32 what – humans only got one?
16. Ingredients in Australia and New Zealand include canned beetroot, pineapple and a fried egg – for what?
17. What is Makybe Diva?
18. What is a cuberdon?
a cone-shaped Belgian candy
19. Glass production begins in the ancient Near East during which period?
10th century BC
20. Who said – “A woman only a woman – good cigar is a smoke”?
21. Goddess Iris Carrying the Water of which river to Olympus for the Gods to Swear in a famous painting By Guy Head, c. 1793?
The River Styx
22. What is Labuche Kang III, or Labuche Kang East?
Mountain in Tibet
23. What is March 76S 3.0 DFV?
24. What is the Alpha 3 code for Russian Federation?
Which country has its UN code 666?
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
25. The average man or woman spends one year of their life – what?
On the Telephone
26. What is the gallery space of the State Hermitage Museum?
66,842 m2 / 719,480 sq ft
27. What is Caloian?
A rain ritual in Romania
28. What is the area of the Andaman Sea?
231,661 square miles (600,000 sq km)
29. Bristol Diamonds are what?
30. What country has the world’s most vending machines per capita?
31. Pirot is a city and the administrative center of the Pirot District in which country?
32. What was The ancient Near East?
The home of early civilizations within a region roughly corresponding to the modern Middle East
33. Who are Slavs?
Ethnic linguistic group
34. Bodega Catena Zapata, Mendoza, Argentina is a what?
Vineyard and winery
35. 80% of household dust is actually what material?
36. “Famous Last Words”, is a track by Jars of Clay from which album?
If I Left the Zoo
37. What is the Alpha 2 code for Réunion?
38. Who is Uenuku?
Uenuku is an atua of rainbows and a prominent ancestor in Maori tradition
40. Which animal has legs but can’t walk?
41. WHat links anthracite, bituminous, subbituminous, and lignite?
4 types of coals
42. What is the type of Antarctic Desert?
Polar ice and tundra
43. What is the origin of the name of the chemical element Nitrogen?
Greek nítron and -gen, meaning ‘niter-forming’
44. Which airport has its IATA code AAO?
45. What is the sacred animal of Thailand?
46. Where is Saser Kangri mountain located?
47. What layer of the earth is coal found?
Sedimentary rock basins
48. Ramayana epic was composed by whom?
49. José Acasuso is a former professional tennis player from which country?
50. What did Emily Davidson do in 1913?
Suicide under kings horse
51. Copper metallurgy is invented and copper is used for ornamentation since which time?
6th millennium BC
52. What is considered the oldest golf course in the world?
The Old Course at St Andrews, also known as the Old Lady or the Grand Old Lady
53. In which year The Way of All Flesh film was released?
54. Who was king of Denmark and Norway from 1648 until his death in 1670?
55. On average 100 people a year choke to death on what?
56. Which country has its Alpha 2 code RO?
57. What is the oldest film on IMDb and Letterboxd?
Passage de Vénus
58. What is the Latin phrase to imply the often intense anger and hatred generated by disputes over theology?
59. How did American civil rights activist Fannie Lou Hamer die?
60. The Audi car company created by August Horch — means what?
61. Lita Grey was the spouse of which famous actor?
62. What is a political ideology that combines an agrarian way of life with a socialist economic system?
63. United States Penitentiary, Atwater is located in which state?
64. 1994/1999 US Open champion • 1995/2000/2001/2003 Australian Open champion • 1999 French Open champion – who?
65. What is the first race in the Grand Prix season?
66. Arthur Ashe Stadium is located in which US city?
New York City
67. What percent of the developing world still goes without household electricity?
68. Which country has the most wind turbines?
69. Mala Mala Airport is located in which country?
Mala Mala, South Africa
70. Dalmatian dogs are born which color or colors?
White – spots come later
71. Which ancient laws are arranged in the casuistic form of IF (crime) THEN (punishment)—a pattern followed in nearly all later codes?
Code of Urukagina?
72. What is a geode?
A geological secondary formation within sedimentary and volcanic rocks.
73. What is Aconcagua?
A mountain in Argentina
74. What does an exoskeleton mean?
75. In 2000 what state removed the confederate flag – statehouse dome?
76. Royal Tara Golf Club is located in which country?
77. What is Conulariida
78. When was the Code of Ur-Nammu written?
It was written in the Sumerian language c. 2100-2050 BCE
79. What is Munchkin?
80. We call them Turkeys what do the Turks call them?
81. Afar Depression is located in which country?
82. What is the 15th SDGs of the UN 2015 to be achieved by the year 2030?
(15) Life On Land
83. Where is the Headquarters of The New York Times?
New York City
84. The highest peaks on four of the mountains — Gangkhar Puensum, Labuche Kang III, Karjiang, and Tongshanjiabu, all located in which countries?
Bhutan or China
85. In 1903 Frank Hanaway was the US first what in The Great Train Robbery?
86. What is a halfway house?
An institute for people with criminal backgrounds or drug abuse tendencies to learn the necessary skills
87. The UN Campus in Bonn, Germany, is seat to how many organizations of the United Nations.
88. What is the UN Code for Saint-Martin (French part)?
89. What is the oldest act of parliament still in force?
The Statute of Marlborough (52 Hen 3
90. Flies and humans can both get which condition?
91. What links Chen Sheng, Wu Guang, Xiang Yu, and Liu Bang?
Peasants rebel leaders in the Anti-Qin revolts during 209–206 BC
92. In what religion are the Vedas a central part?
93. What is the capacity of the Michigan Stadium?
94. How many laws did Hammurabi?
95. What language (not dialect) has the most characters in it?
96. South African National Gallery, South Africa is located in which city?
97. What is the oldest law in America?
An Act to regulate the Time and Manner of administering certain Oaths (June 1, 1789)
98. University Western Australia developed a robot to do what?
99. Which country has its Alpha 3 code RWA?
100. What car company made the first glass fiber racing car?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Exam for Genuine Learners
- 99 Basic Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 50 Fun Family Trivia Questions to Solve at Home
- 100 True or False for Kids who Love to Win the Race
- 101 Random History Questions of All Ages
- 45 Easy True or False Questions You Should Know All
- 49 Lifetime General Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
- 99 GK Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers