Bonus trivia question quiz of the day, a collection of 100 important general knowledge GK in English free online printable tests is full of fun and learning. Science is a broad area of knowledge. People need the right knowledge and learning. General knowledge bonus trivia question of the day is appropriately prepared on the basis of some easy and common general knowledge quizzes, from many resourceful contents. These general knowledge bonus trivia questions of the day in English printable are full of fun and amusement, and knowledge lovers find them entertaining and competitive for even any exam or competition.
These bonus trivia question of the day general knowledge quiz GK answers in English will enable learners to grow the tendency to learn new things or practice that they already know.
Let’s solve the bonus trivia question of the day with other friends and classmates!
Bonus trivia question of the day
1. How deep is The Tasman Fracture ocean trench off the southwest coast of Tasmania?
4 kilometers deep
2. The UEFA Super Cup is held-
3. Buri Peninsula is located in which country?
4. Earth turns counterclockwise. T/F?
5. What color is the Black Box carried in aircraft?
6. Which country has its Alpha 2 code PS?
What is the Alpha 3 code for Panama?
7. What is ALS?
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), a neurodegenerative neuromuscular disease
8. Norse mythology who was killed with mistletoe by the blind?
Hodur Balder – most loved god
9. The 2021 Copa América is the what edition of the Copa América?
10. Baile Atha Cliath – Official name what capital city?
Dublin – it’s Irish Gaelic
11. The 2022 UEFA European Women’s Football Championship or UEFA Women’s Euro 2022 to be its what edition?
12. Which film ranks 6th in the Highest-grossing films of 2021?
13. What happened to the man who tried to hang himself over the river?
The rope broke — drowned in the river
14. What is the length of the Salang Tunnel, Afghanistan?
15. Which Greek astronomer wrote the Almagest?
16. Which house is the distributor of one of the Highest-grossing films of 2021 – A Quiet Place Part II?
17. What pop group dropped Iain Stewart because he looked too normal?
The Rolling Stones
18. UEFA Nations League is an international football competition held in how many years?
Biennial, held in every 2 years
19. What is the largest, most influential state-owned film enterprise in China?
China Film Group Corporation
20. The Air Canada Silver Broom is won in which sport?
21. What is the outcome of the November Uprising during 1830-1831?
Introduction of the Organic Statute of the Kingdom of Poland, liquidation of Polish autonomy.
22. What is the internet country domain TLD for Malta?
23. What is the Alpha 2 code for Palau?
24. Bedhampton is a small village in which country?
25. Where was Napoleon born?
Ajaccio – Corsican capital
26. Bedminster Railway Station is located in which country?
27. What is the meaning of the French idiom – faire un tabac?
to strike it rich
Literal Translation: to make tobacco
28. Who was Theophrastus?
a Greek native of Eresos in Lesbos, was the successor to Aristotle
29. Which apples are grown primarily for ornamental purposes?
30. Which country produces wine in the Casablanca valley?
31. Who was Jakov Xoxa?
32. Christopher Abani is an author from which origin?
33. What is Sweet Bough?
34. Apalachicola Regional Airport is located in which US state?
35. French riot police were ordered to the Rivera to deal with what?
Hundreds of topless women (1971)
36. What is the common name for the Osteospermum flower?
37. Which US airport has its IATA code AAI?
Arraias Airport, Brazil
38. Who coined the words cultigen in 1918 and cultivar in 1923?
Liberty Hyde Bailey (1858–1954)
39. What links Gamay St-Laurent, Malbec Argente Negret de la Canourgue, Noir Hatif, and Plant Abouriou?
synonyms for Abouriou red grape
40. What was invented in the Humpty Dumpty store in Oklahoma Supermarket?
Trolley/ Shopping cart
41. What fruit is a hybrid between pomelo (Citrus maxima) and mandarin (Citrus reticulata)?
42. The termination of the line of a poem and the beginning of a new line is called what?
43. Who wrote the famous children’s literature – Max Remy Superspy?
44. What was built after the destruction of the Bala Hissar in 1880 by the British Indian troops?
45. Who was Cuisine Minceur designed for?
Slimmers (Fine cooking)
46. Which airport has its ICAO code KAAF?
Apalachicola Regional Airport
47. Man v. Food is an American food reality television series that first premiered on what date?
December 3, 2008
48. Mirchi is a chain restaurant that serves food from which country?
49. What is Lada Granta WTCC?
50. Who wrote the children’s classic Anne of Green Gables?
L M Montgomery
51. What is the verse form of the long 1893 year’s poem “Columbia: an Epic Poem on the Late Civil War between the Northern and Southern States of North America“
52. What is the length of The Panama Canal?
82 km (51 mi) waterway
53. Who is the founder of the Modern Toilet Restaurant, Taiwan?
54. Who won the first recorded pie-eating contest that took place in Toronto in 1878?
55. In Australian slang what kind of food is a mystery bag?
56. Some microstates are what states consisting of a single municipality?
57. Which may be the northernmost permanent point of land on Earth?
58. Give an example of a microstate.
The Marshall Islands
59. What is the lad area on Vatican City?
44 hectares (110 acres)
60. What is the largest country in Africa?
61. Old Sarum is located in which city?
62. What is the study of the constantly changing region between the ocean and the land?
63. What is the area of Australia’s continental mainland?
7,595,342 kms (2,932,578 miles)
64. Kabwelume Waterfalls is located in which country?
65. What member of the weasel family is over 1 meter or 3 feet long?
66. The White Tower is a central tower, the old keep at where?
at the Tower of London
67. Who was a Northwest Semitic god and a title applied to different gods in Canaan/Phoenicia and Syria?
Baalshamin, or Baal Shamem or Baal Shamaim
68. What is the brand Kortenbach & Rauh originated?
A German steel manufacturer and umbrella manufacturer.
69. Lenox Hill is located in which state in the USA?
70. Who might wear a wimple?
71. Each person in the U.S. uses what volume of coal annually?
72. What is “the Queen” of Pineapples Cultivated in Cuba, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Central America, and the Philippines?
73. How much did the Falklands war cost the UK?
74. What is Dodola?
Also known under the names of butterfly: Paparuda, Peperuda, Perperuna, or Preperuša, is a pagan tradition found in the Balkans.
75. What does the syrinx help a bird to do?
76. What is the prettiest birthstone?
77. The Caribbean Sea is an American mediterranean sea in which Hemisphere?
78. Tianchi basins were meteorological measuring instruments during which dynasty?
79. When was Herstmonceux Castle built in England?
80. The Germans call them Stumphhose – what are they?
81. DIY rainbow crossing was a protest movement that emerged in which city in 2013?
82. Name a fatty acid.
83. How many varieties of cheese are there identified by Sandine and Elliker?
84. Coal is mined in how many US states?
85. What was the world’s first passenger jet aircraft?
86. …Famous Last Words… is the seventh album released in October 1982 by whom?
by English rock band Supertramp
87. A rock that has been eroded by wind-driven sand or ice crystals is called what?
88. Who was the chief god of Carthage?
Baal Hammon, properly Baʿal Ḥammon or English: “Lord Hammon” Ḥamon
89. What is Wheelstand Competition?
90. What would you put on your escutcheon – if you had one?
Coat of Arms
91. Which Riot occurred on the evening of April 15, 1856, in Panama City, then the capital of Panama State in the Republic of New Granada?
The Watermelon Riot
92. Who was Peter Scudamore (1978-96)?
93. Oriental Shorthair is a what kind of pet?
94. The first European to encounter the pineapple was who?
95. Who said sex is a bad thing it rumples the clothes?
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
96. Fromage blanc is a fresh cheese originating from where?
France and Belgium
97. Coal must be relatively dry before what?
it can be burned successfully
98. Taidje Khan became famous under which name?
99. What are a group of islands situated where the northeastern Caribbean Sea meets the western Atlantic Ocean?
The Leeward Islands
100. Colleen McCullough wrote which best-selling book?
The Thorn Birds
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Exam for Genuine Learners
- 99 Basic Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 50 Fun Family Trivia Questions to Solve at Home
- 100 True or False for Kids who Love to Win the Race
- 101 Random History Questions of All Ages
- 45 Easy True or False Questions You Should Know All
- 49 Lifetime General Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
- 99 GK Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers