The general knowledge quiz printable is here. If you learn today, you must get its benefit tomorrow. General knowledge quiz printable questions and answers in English free online GK trivia is for every learner. Learning gives confidence. There is no end to learning, it’s a long and continuous method. However, the good thing is that there are general knowledge quiz printable questions and answers online trivia you can acquire easily in order to improve common sense.
General Knowledge Quiz is good entertainment with light stress, or not at all. The sources of the general knowledge quiz printable questions and answers in English are trustworthy and fresh. You can trust the facts and contemplate over and again with the facts of questions and answers to general knowledge quiz printable quizzes by heart.
Let’s solve these general knowledge quiz printable questions and answers in order t improve your GK learning. Disseminate this general knowledge quiz printable in English among others, where you can really drive away others.
General knowledge quiz printable
1. What is amylose?
A straight-chain polymer
2. UN City is located in which city?
3. What is Septuagint?
The Greek Old Testament
4. Hungarian tennis player András Ádám-Stolpa was died in which year?
5. Which classical poet said Amor vincet omnia?
Love Conquers all, Virgil
6. Sixth-rate is a what type of warship?
7. What was the other name of The November Uprising (1830–31)?
the Polish–Russian War 1830–31 or the Cadet Revolution
8. The Roman road builders lacked which elementary tool?
9. How many persons The first submarines could carry?
one or two people
10. Which author wrote the screenplay Bonds You Only Live Twice?
11. Kursk is a 2018 English-language Belgian-Luxembourgian drama film according to which book?
A Time to Die
12. What is zurla?
Woodwind diple instrument in Bulgarian music
13. The word bank comes from the Italian banco – literal meaning what?
Bench — where moneylender sat
14. What is Zenyatta?
15. Howard Hughs used to store what in large metal containers?
16. What does the Spanish word Placer mean in English?
17. What is a Toyger?
18. What is The Hand of Faith?
the world’s largest gold nugget found by using a metal detector
19. “Famous Last Words”, is a track by Lowgold from which album?
from Welcome to Winners
20. What arts/literary movement founded by Tristan Tzara in 1915?
21. George MacDonald’s 1867 The Golden Key uses the rainbow as what?
22. The Welcome Stranger 173 lb was the largest what ever found in 1869?
23. What nutrients do you get from Raspberry juice?
Iron and Vitamin C
24. Pearls with an irregular non-spherical shape are called what?
25. Where are a cricket’s ears located?
26. What is Cornish Rex?
27. Sikkim borders with Bhutan on which side?
28. What is Moskvich 404 Sport?
29. What is the highest unclimbed mountain in the world?
Gangkhar Puensum, Bhutan
30. Rhapsody, Aromel, Tamella Cambridge favorite types of what?
31. Which country has its UN code 662?
32. What is the area of the Red Sea?
169,113 square miles (438,000 sq km)
33. 1996 Olympic gold medalist • 1990 ATP Tour World Championships winner • ranking world no. 1 for 101 weeks – who?
34. What is The O2 Arena?
A multi-purpose indoor arena in London
35. What happened to women who tried to watch the original Olympics?
Thrown off cliff
36. State Hermitage Museum, St. Petersburg was established in which year?
37. Marzanna, Marena, Mara, Morana, Morena, or Mora is a pagan Slavic goddess associated with what?
seasonal rites based on the idea of death and the rebirth of nature.
38. Black Death pandemic outbroke during which years in Europe, Asia, and North Africa?
39. What is the capacity of the Arthur Ashe Stadium, NY, USA?
40. Who had a hit with the song Loco-Motion?
41. What is Tongshanjiabu?
A mountain in the Himalayas
42. Polychrome is a cloud fairy in mythology and the youngest daughter of whom?
The Rainbow, thus she is a “sky princess”
43. How did American actress Lita Grey die?
44. What is the UN Code for Saint Kitts and Nevis?
45. In Call of the Wild by Jack London what was the dog’s name?
46. What links The Last Command, The Blue Angel, The Last Laugh, and The Way of All Flesh?
Movies acted by Emil Jannings
47. Who was the god of rain in Mixtec mythology?
Dzahui or Dzavui
48. Bermuda National Gallery is located in which city?
49. Where is the Headquarters of the New York Post?
New York City
50. James Drury starred in which TV western series?
51. Bronze is used for weapons and armor since which time?
2nd millennium BC
52. What is a landlocked province in Southwest China?
53. The Road to Oz (1909) is the fifth book of the original fourteen Oz books by which American author?
L. Frank Baum
54. What is composed of calcium carbonate (mainly aragonite or a mixture of aragonite and calcite)?
55. Which is the world’s busiest metro system?
56. Louvre Museum was established in which year?
57. Which state has the most renewable energy?
California (97 million MWh)
58. Lugalbanda and the Anzud Bird is mythology from where?
59. Al Ain International Airport is located in which country?
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
60. The UK sitcom ‘Gavin & Stacey’ was written by Ruth Jones and which other comedian?
61. Which country has its Alpha 3 code ROU?
62. How many coal power plants are in the UK?
63. What is Passage de Vénus
A series of photographs of the transit of the planet Venus across the Sun in 1874.
64. How many British planes were shot down in Falklands?
65. What job would a Foley Artist do?
Incidental movie sound effects
66. Who invented solar energy?
Russian scientist, Aleksandr Stoletov
67. United States Penitentiary, Beaumont is located in which state?
68. The Seven Years’ War was held during 1756–1763 between which countries?
Britain and France
69. Who is the governing body for Football in North Korea?
DPR Korea Football Association
70. Which two main ingredients make up Banoffee Pie?
Banana & Toffee
71. Pewter beginning to be used in China and Egypt during which time?
1st millennium BC
72. Quinsy is the inflammation of which body organ due to abscess?
73. What was the result of the Anti-Qin revolts (including Dazexiang Uprising) during 209–206 BC?
74. What is CBO?
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) is a federal agency in the US
75. What links Caprino Ziegenkase and Gaiskasli Goats?
76. What is Brickyard 400?
77. What is the 16th SDGs of the UN 2015 to be achieved by the year 2030?
(16) Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions
78. What is the Alpha 3 code for Réunion?
79. Who were The Hittites?
Ancient Anatolian people
80. What is the art of stuffing animals for preservation?
81. What is the area of the Antarctic Desert?
14,200,000km 5,482,651 sq mi
82. What is Kabuki in Japan?
Common peoples theatre
83. What is a Pocket sandwich?
A sandwich that is made using a single piece of folded or hollowed bread
84. The highest mountain outside of Asia is what?
85. Scrambled Eggs was the working title of which Beatles song?
86. Lake Assal is located in which country?
87. Fluctuat Nec Mergitur, meaning Wave tossed but not sunk – is the motto fo which city?
88. Which country has its Alpha 2 code QA?
89. Bacon cheeseburger was originated in which US state?
Lansing, Michigan in 1963
90. What is the world’s largest land mammal?
91. What is the Android Ice Cream Sandwich?
92. What was the Acta Diurna introduced by Julius Caesar in 59 BC?
Daily News (paper) posted in the forum
93. What is the origin of the name of the chemical element Oxygen?
Greek oxy- and -gen, meaning ‘acid-forming’
94. What is the Alpha 2 code for Puerto Rico?
95. Abracadabra comes from what language?
96. Adrianna Vineyard is located in which city in Argentina?
97. Which airport has its IATA code AAP?
Aji Pangeran Tumenggung Pranoto International Airport
98. A P Herbert editor of Punch once wrote a cheque on what?
Side of a cow
99. What is the other name of The atomic number?
100. In 1904, the area is now known as Times Square in Manhattan was given its name, but what was it called before that?
Long Ace Square
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Exam for Genuine Learners
- 99 Basic Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 50 Fun Family Trivia Questions to Solve at Home
- 100 True or False for Kids who Love to Win the Race
- 101 Random History Questions of All Ages
- 45 Easy True or False Questions You Should Know All
- 49 Lifetime General Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
- 99 GK Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers