General knowledge-free trivia questions and answers to print in English will be very smart and tricky as long as you won’t digger deep into these printable quizzes appropriate for everyone smart and creative. In fact, by solving many more free trivia questions and answers to print general knowledge in English free online quiz test like these, anyone will be able to reign over the territory of GK, learning up-to-date facts and information, quite free, along with more General knowledge free trivia questions and answers to the print quiz on this website.
These are free does not mean the general knowledge free trivia questions and answers to print in English trivia are less important, rather these free trivia questions and answers to print general knowledge trivia are able to beat many other quizzes on the internet. Yet, there is no end to learning, and we guarantee your improvement as long as you will continue learning many other free trivia questions and answers to print, like this one.
Let’s solve these free trivia questions and answers to print trivia them smartly in the shortest possible time. However, these free trivia questions and answers to print English general knowledge can be solved in your leisure time, or in any competition!
Free trivia questions and answers to print
1. How many years of oil are left?
about 47 years
2. What rock does coal come from?
3. What is Torreta de Guardamar?
radio tower of Spanish Navy
4. What is a pet Singapura?
5. What do male butterflies like to lick?
Stones – to get nutrients
6. What is New York City’s main water supply tunnel?
7. Who has the most Copa America cups?
8. What is the world’s longest road tunnel in use?
9. What in geography is a large bay that is an arm of an ocean or sea?
10. The word bungalow comes from which language?
11. What is the name of the world’s longest railway tunnels located in Switzerland (Alps)?
Gotthard Base Tunnel
12. William Abelyan is a retired professional boxer from which country?
13. Timimoun town is located in which country?
14. The Gotthard railway is located in which country?
15. In Utah in the 1870s what could you get from a slot machine?
Divorce – Papers cost $2.50
16. What is Adams Pearmain?
17. Who was Edwin Abbott Abbott?
an English schoolmaster, theologian, novelist, and Anglican priest
18. Which country has its UN code 630?
19. What was the Sons of Ben?
followers of Ben Jonson in English poetry and drama in the first half of the seventeenth century
20. What sport is played at Smiths?
21. When was The Great Wall of Qi, the oldest existing Great Wall in China started to build?
22. Which country has its capital Caracas?
23. What is a mausoleum?
Building constructed as a monument enclosing the interment space or burial chamber of a deceased person or people
24. Richard Lovelace was an English poet in which century?
the seventeenth century
25. What was the traditional ancient Persian New Year’s day gift?
26. Which airport has its IATA code AAJ?
Cayana Airstrip, Awaradam, Suriname
27. Lake Nasser is located in which country?
Sudan and Egypt
28. What does the terminology River mean?
a narrow strip of water that flows overland from a higher elevation to a lower one
29. In which fiction you find the Anvil Castle?
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
30. Mincing Lane in London is traditionally home of what trade?
31. Which country has its UN code 654?
32. Black Thunder Mine (coal) is located in which country?
33. What is the largest sea in the world?
Australasian Mediterranean Sea – 9.080 million km2
34. Where is Panjshir located?
35. In the USA / Britain give a finger – What do you show in Thailand?
Sole of foot
36. How many days was the battle of Hastings?
One day (October 14, 1066)
37. What is the UN Code for Qatar?
38. Who is the largest exporter of coal?
39. What is Alexandroouli?
40. The Mason-Dixon line separates Pennsylvania and which state?
41. Who was the Earl of Richmond jure uxoris during 1181-1186?
Geoffrey II, Duke of Brittany
42. How old is the coal?
about 300 million years, during the Carboniferous period
43. What is the brand Swaine Adeney Brigg?
British luggage brand
44. Where is the brand Nanque from?
Argentine sports equipment
45. Name actor Von Ryan’s Express, The Third Man, and Brief Encounter.
46. What is the UN Code for Saint-Barthélemy?
47. What is a brand Parapluie Revel?
48. FIFA Club World Cup competition was first contested in which year as the FIFA Club World Championship?
49. Which airport has its ICAO code NGUK?
Aranuka Airport, Aranuka, Kiribati
50. Hibernia was the Roman name for which country?
51. WHat is the other name of Lunar New Year in China?
52. What is Ayida-Weddo?
Ayida-Weddo is a loa of fertility, rainbows, wind, water, fire, and snakes in Vodou, especially in Benin and Haiti.
53. Bedworth town is located in which country?
54. Which country has its Alpha 3 code PER?
55. Who said, “I’ve sometimes thought of marriage – then re-thought”?
56. What is a Tibetan prayer flag?
A Tibetan prayer flag is a colorful rectangular cloth, often found strung along trails and peaks high in the Himalayas.
57. Which country has its Alpha 3 code QAT?
58. Coca-Cola Raspberry drink is found in which country?
59. Artificial animals and is a contraction of animal and materials are termed what?
60. What currency consists of 100 Groschen?
61. What is Alexandertorte?
Dessert in Latvia
62. Who is the distributor of the 2021 film A Writer’s Odyssey?
63. What is Baaltars?
A type of deity in Persian Empire
64. What is mostly referred to the Ming Great Wall?
The Great Wall of China
65. Who took out a $5000 life insurance before dying in battle?
George Armstrong Custer
66. Famous Last Words, is an album by Captain Tractor in which year?
67. What is the Alpha 3 code for Paraguay?
68. In Switzerland what device is illegal on Sundays?
69. What is the Alpha 3 code for Puerto Rico
70. If an Italian was having Pranzo what would they be having?
71. Beehive Casemate fort is located in which country?
72. What common word comes from the Latin for who are you?
73. What is Baal-gad?
Ancient town in the valley of Lebanon
74. Belle Vue Railway Station is located in which country?
75. In ancient China people committed suicide by eating what?
Salt One Ib will kill you
76. What is the output if your press PC shortcut keys CTRL + LEFT ARROW?
[Move the cursor to the beginning of the previous word]
77. Desire for more cows is the translation what?
Sanskrit word War – same in English
78. Where are the Gulf Islands located?
close to Vancouver Island and within the Strait of Georgia within British Columbia
79. What is the internet country domain TLD for the Marshall Islands?
80. Which potter famous for his ‘jasperware’ opened his first pottery business in Burslem in 1759
81. Which country has its Alpha 2 code PT?
82. In what film – Charlie Chaplain have his first speaking part in 1940?
The Great Dictator — Adenoid Hynkel
83. What is French Accordion called?
84. When was the highest tower in Spain, Torreta de Guardamar built?
85. Roman men had to swear on what to testify?
Holding their testicles
86. Which country has its Alpha 2 code PG?
Papua New Guinea
87. Who is Abeguwo?
88. In what game would you see Stamen, Blackwood, and Gerber?
89. What is the Alpha 2 code for Poland?
90. In the phonetic alphabet what word is used to denote the letter K?
91. What is an animal the Secretariat?
92. The United Nations in New York was originally where?
93. Makataan is a plant oil, extracted from the seeds of what?
94. What is duduk?
Woodwind diple instrument in Bulgarian music
95. Venice stands on what river?
96. Who wrote the famous children’s literature – Grimsdon?
97. What is the Alpha 2 code for Panama?
98. L’Equipe is a French daily newspaper covering mainly what?
99. What is Ligier JS1?
100. The Boat Race takes place between crews from which two UK universities?
Oxford and Cambridge
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Exam for Genuine Learners
- 99 Basic Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 50 Fun Family Trivia Questions to Solve at Home
- 100 True or False for Kids who Love to Win the Race
- 101 Random History Questions of All Ages
- 45 Easy True or False Questions You Should Know All
- 49 Lifetime General Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
- 99 GK Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers