Here come the general knowledge questions answers about the world in English GK answers trivia quiz free online tests printable for all and it’s free, no login required. What you learn today, will be your asset for tomorrow. general knowledge questions about the world in English printable quiz trivia answers are appropriate for all members of the family, friends, and colleagues, as long as you think everyone a part of your family. These general knowledge questions about the world in English can be solved alone, or with family, colleagues, friends, pals, network, or with the competitors in the exam.
By solving these general knowledge questions about the world in English as well as many other quizzes continuously, anyone will be able to grow confidence in general knowledge and trend of the world.
Let’s solve these general knowledge questions about the world in English now, full of fun, adventure, and entertainment. When you successfully solve quizzes like these general knowledge questions about the world in English printable, you will definitely feel encouraged with a different tire of worldly knowledge.
General knowledge questions answer about the world in English
1. Who is Beezie Madden?
A renowned horse rider
2. Name one of the most beautiful untouched places on Earth.
La Fortuna, Costa Rica
3. Who is David A. Gall?
A winning jockey
4. Lake Chaubunagungamaug, also known as Webster Lake, is a lake in which town of Massachusetts?
5. What word could Ernie Bilko not say without stuttering?
6. What indicates the state of the atmosphere at a given time and place?
7. What is Fiat Mephistopheles
8. To make one pound of honey, the bees in the colony must visit how many flowers?
2 million flowers
9. Who built the Qianling Mausoleum in China?
10. What is it against the law to kill in Pacific Grove?
California Butterflies — local ordinance 352
11. What is Percheron?
12. What is Foie gras?
Delicacy in Périgord region of France
13. Which countries were part of ancient India?
Ancient India was composed of the modern-day countries of Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Myanmar, India, Nepal, and Pakistan
14. Mausoleum of Sidi Abderrahmane Et-Thaalibi is located in which country?
15. What country has a regiment of bicycle-mounted soldiers?
16. A bottle of drink holds 250 cm3. How many liters are there in a case of 24 bottles?
17. Name a peaceful Island in the world where Motor Vehicles are Banned.
La Digue Island
18. What is the best state to own horses after Kentucky?
19. What are some synonyms of Adhere?
20. What to a French or Spanish man is an OVNI?
21. Franc Fernández is an Argentine artist and fashion designer based in which US city?
22. What is the internet country domain TLD for Madagascar?
23. Bayford village is located in which country?
24. Which airport has its ICAO code HEAR?
El Arish International Airport
25. Who did Valerie Solernis shoot on Jun 3rd, 1968 in New York?
26. What does ICAO mean?
International Civil Aviation Organization
27. Which country has its UN code 578?
28. Who was the 4th Countess of Pembroke suo jure during 1185-1199?
Isabel de Clare
29. How many cm3 is 1.2 liters?
30. What is the literal translation of terrapin?
Eatable (Algonquin word)
31. What is the study of beetles?
32. How many carats would a Ring Pop be?
33. What is the UN Code for the Northern Mariana Islands?
34. The International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry is an international federation of what?
National Adhering Organizations
35. Shakespeare character says “Blow winds and crack your cheeks”?
36. Beasdale Railway Station is located in which country?
37. Which country has the best horses after the United States of America, and Mexico?
38. Beaconsfield market town is located in which English county?
39. EN Chopin train goes from Vienna to what endpoint?
40. What do the quarters of a hot cross bun symbolize?
41. Red grape Abbuoto was originated in Italy in which year?
42. Which country has its Alpha 3 code NER?
43. What is the most beautiful horse?
44. How many liters is 250,000 cm3?
45. What did Dr. Samuel Mudd do that your inspired “name is mud” Treated J W Booth?
46. Who was the worst Civil War general?
General Braxton Bragg
47. What is the meaing of the French idiom – être bien dans sa peau?
to feel good about one’s self
Literal Translation: to be good in one’s skin
48. What is a Trait?
An attribute, characteristic or distinguishing feature
49. What is the cheapest horse breed?
50. What is a Chorizo Spicy?
51. In which season, wasp queens make new colonies?
52. What is the Alpha 3 code for Netherlands Antilles?
53. What is the native name for Albania?
54. Avicenna Mausoleum is located in which country?
55. Whose music was on the soundtrack of When Harry met Sally?
Harry Connick Jr
56. Overseas Shipping Group supertanker is owned by which country?
57. Who is Giorgio Armani?
Italian fashion designer
58. How many species of bees live on Earth?
59. Which African lake is located on the border between Zambia and the Democratic Republic of the Congo?
60. Reginald Carey became famous as who?
61. What is Ardmore?
A hamlet in Alberta, Canada
62. What percent of honey is water?
Honey is 80% sugars and 20% water
63. Which country has its Alpha 2 code NZ?
64. Who was the most feared Confederate general?
General Albert Sidney Johnston
65. In which sport is there a York round?
66. 20th Century Fox is a film studio formed in which year?
67. Which country has its capital Algiers?
68. Where do you find the place Aa in the USA?
when “accented” properly, the rough, “blocky” lava found in the U.S. state of Hawaii
69. What is the fictional African country ruled by a totalitarian dictator known only as the “Ruler” in the novel by Kenyan author, Ngũgĩ wa Thiong’o?
Free Republic of Aburĩria
70. What subject Ben Franklin’s letter to Royal Academy – Brussels?
71. Who owns the Dead Rabbit NYC?
72. What is the Alpha 2 code for New Caledonia?
73. Balmoral bonnet was invented in which place?
74. Ardrossan hamlet is located in which province in Alberta?
75. In Penny Lane what is the nurse selling from a tray?
76. Who founded five points mission?
77. Distaff is the female family side – what is the male?
78. Tribeca is located in which state in the USA?
79. Who was the best general in the American Civil War?
Robert E Lee (Confederacy)
80. Why two car thieves caught trying to sell stolen cars in 1976?
Tried to sell to owner
81. Who did General Grant replace?
Ulysses S. Grant
82. In the Bible who did God appear to on Mount Horeb?
83. Who was nicknamed the Butcher in the Civil War?
Stephen Gano Burbridge
84. Saddam Hussein Abd al-Majid al-Tikriti ruled Iraq for how many years?
more than 23 years
85. Whose last words were “let’s do it”?
86. Who is named The Butcher of Baghdad?
Ahmad Hashim Abd al-Isawi
87. Britain’s most dangerous job used to kill one person every 3 days?
88. What links tarambuka; bells; daire; clapper; zilmasha; and praportsi?
Traditional folk instruments in Bulgarian music
89. Which playing card has its nickname the Suicide King?
(K♥) K Spade
90. How did Marc Quinquadron die while setting a new world record?
Food Poisoning ate 7 snails 3 min
91. What is the gusle or lahuta?
Gusle or lahuta is a single-stringed musical instrument
92. What is the oldest street in New York City?
93. In Australian slang what is a dishlicker?
94. A cymbal is a common percussion instrument in which country?
95. What was the name of the ship that brought Dracula to England?
96. Who is the goddess of rain in Zulu mythology?
Mbaba Mwana Waresa
97. In what country was the world’s first wildlife sanctuary set up in Sri Lanka?
3rd century BC
98. As the First Lady, Jacqueline Kennedy played her official role in which areas?
White House restoration and the Arts
99. Bánh mì was invented in which place?
100. What links Billie Holiday, James Dean, Eva Peron, Janis Joplin?
All were Prostitutes
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers