General knowledge most difficult GK questions with answers in English printable quiz free online trivia are appropriate for all members of the family, colleagues, or competitors, where all friends, and neighbors, and others gather continuously. These most difficult GK questions with answers can be solved alone, or with help of parents, mentors, or teachers.
By solving these most difficult gk questions with answers as well as many other quizzes continuously, a learner will be able to grow confidence in general knowledge and trend of the world.
Hello learners, let’s solve the most difficult GK questions with answers in English now, full of fun, adventure, and entertainment. When you successfully solve quizzes like these most difficult GK questions with answers quiz printable, you will definitely feel encouraged with a different tire of worldly knowledge.
Most difficult GK questions with answers
1. What color tie to wear at the Nobel Prize Banquet?
2. Kundabwika falls is located in which country?
3. BCE means “Before Common Era” and is the same as BC. T/F?
4. The Lion King is a musical based on the 1994 Walt Disney Animation Studios’ animated feature film music by whom?
5. A Myologist studies what?
6. Who was the first Roman emperor?
7. What is a Japanese expression used to describe a short, localized downpour of over 100 mm per hour of rain?
A guerrilla rainstorm
8. What is daire?
Bagpipe in traditional Bulgarian folk music
9. Which german physicist donated his shares in the company Carl Zeiss to form Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung?
Ernst Karl Abbe
10. What country makes Suhindol wine?
11. Which fruits grow as a small shrub; the individual flowers of the unpollinated plant fuse to form multiple fruits?
12. DUMBO is located in which state in the USA?
13. What is Arlington Million?
14. Who is Momentilla in Alexander Pope’s The Rape of the Lock?
The sylph who is assigned to guard Belinda’s watch
15. What is Golden Submarine?
A racing car
16. What is the Average Life Span of Angleworm?
17. What is Mini Sprint?
18. Name a common cleaning agent.
Various forms of alcohol including isopropyl alcohol or rubbing alcohol
19. 1 teaspoon of liquid is about how many milliliters?
20. In which city would you find The Blue Mosque?
21. Lindt & Sprüngli candy was originated in Zürich, Switzerland in which year?
22. Who is the director of the film 8 Women (2002)?
23. “Unwritten” is a song by which English singer?
24. What is Cissexism?
A form of oppression that discriminates against those who aren’t cisgender.
25. What does a monophobe fear?
26. What is known as vitamin B9 and folacin, is one of the B vitamins?
27. The Andes extend from north to south through how many South American countries?
28. What is a Broadway musical based on the 1992 Disney animated film of the same name with a book by Chad Beguelin?
29. What is the most common hobby in the world?
30. Which soul singer was Sittin on the Dock of the Bay?
31. What is Tolma?
The national dish in Azerbaijan
32. What do Culinary arts mean?
Field of study related to cooking
33. What is Pavlova?
Pavlova is a meringue-based dessert named after the Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova
34. What is Cucurbita?
35. The USA president lives in the White House – Who is the Blue House President?
36. Karkoer is a plant oil, extracted from the seeds of what?
37. A Sloane Ranger, or simply a Sloane, is what?
A stereotypical upper-middle or upper-class person in the United Kingdom
38. What is Guasacaca?
a Venezuelan avocado-based sauce
39. Lake Baskunchak is located in which country?
40. Which company developed the Laser Printer?
41. Adele Laurie Blue Adkins is a singer and songwriter from which country?
42. Who was the first president to live in the White House?
43. Who is the music composer for Fancy Nancy The Musical (2012)?
44. The Blonde Odalisque is a painting by whom?
45. What was Madame Curie’s husband’s name?
46. Who was the seller in the auction of the highest-paid painting Salvator Mundi by Leonardo da Vinci in 2017?
47. What is the source of the Volga River?
48. British auction house Christie’s was founded by James Christie in which year?
49. What is the size of the National People’s Congress, China?
50. Who directed Four Weddings and a Funeral?
51. What is the color of Green cheese?
52. Who are Quattrocento painters?
Italian Renaissance painters active in the 15th century
53. What is Gheg?
Gheg is one of the two major varieties of Albanian
54. Who was Ruby Walsh (1995-2019)?
55. In Greek mythology who was the Goddess of Chastity?
Artemis — sister Apollo
56. What is a traditional Japanese game that involves splitting a watermelon with a stick while blindfolded?
57. Rainbow roll is a type of uramaki sushi roll filled with what?
Cucumber, avocado, and crab stick
58. What is the formula COOH(CH₂)₇CH=CHCH₂CH=CH(CH₂)₄CH₃?
Linoleic acid, an organic compound
59. How many summer editions of the Olympic Games were scheduled to take place but later canceled due to war?
60. Which countries parliament is called The Storting?
61. Who was the first US president to write a memoir?
Ulysses S. Grant
62. Privately held company Apartment List was found in 2011 in which city?
San Francisco, California
63. Name a fatty acid.
64. The first international football tournament, the inaugural British Home Championship, took place in which year?
65. What is the capital of Ghana?
66. Who won the world’s first international football match in 1872 between Scotland and England?
The match ended in a 0–0 draw
67. What is any cheese that has been specially treated by smoke-curing?
68. Who was the first president to also serve on the United States Supreme Court?
William Howard Taft
69. What is the first well-known rain gauge invented and used by the Joseon Dynasty of Korea?
70. Wicked is a musical by whom?
71. What portion of the entire population of the planet watch World Cup football?
72. What is the evolutionary process by which populations evolve to become distinct species?
73. Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of what?
74. What is Filhós?
A traditional Christmas dessert in Portugal often made with pumpkin
75. The song I Talk to the Trees comes from what musical?
Paint Your Wagon
76. Bang is the sound of what?
The sound of an explosion or a gunshot
77. The Boys from Syracuse is based on what Shakespeare’s play?
The comedy of errors
78. Which animal sounds snarl?
79. What is the East Asian rainy season, commonly called?
The plum rain
80. What instrument is also called the octave flute?
81. What is a component of a water discharge system for a building?
82. What does the term “breaking the glass ceiling” mean?
A woman or women achieved a given historical feat
83. What did ancient Egyptians rub on their dicks to enlarge them?
84. Who was the first US president to be sworn in by a woman?
Lyndon B. Johnson
85. Edward de Bono – Maltese Doctor – developed what concept?
86. Jardin Zoologique et Botanique d’Eala (Zoo) is located in which country?
The Democratic Republic of the Congo
87. Muriel Box is the first woman to win an Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay for which work?
The Seventh Veil
88. Which of Henry the Eighth wives was the widow of an elder brother?
Catherine of Aragon
89. Who compose the lyrics of “Singin’ in the Rain”?
90. Mathew Webb swam the channel – where did he drown?
91. What is a Japanese expression used to describe a short, localized downpour of over 100 mm per hour of rain?
A guerrilla rainstorm
92. Which metal is the best conductor of electricity?
93. What is the earthy scent produced when rain falls on dry soil?
94. On 1 July 1867, the first ministry assumed office in which country?
95. What flower’s name translates from the Greek as Water Vessel?
96. What is a Bulgarian umbrella?
An umbrella with a hidden pneumatic mechanism that injects a small poisonous pellet containing ricin.
97. Alaska had its statehood in which year?
98. Who won the best actress Oscar 1959 for Room at the Top?
99. What is the sound of a Cattle?
100. If you had podobromhidrosis what would you have?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Exam for Genuine Learners
- 99 Basic Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 50 Fun Family Trivia Questions to Solve at Home
- 100 True or False for Kids who Love to Win the Race
- 101 Random History Questions of All Ages
- 45 Easy True or False Questions You Should Know All
- 49 Lifetime General Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
- 99 GK Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers