Everything is possible, smart people say. The world of toughest GK questions general knowledge quiz free online trivia tests in English printable is a good way to prove knowledge. The world of toughest General knowledge GK questions unleashes the boundary of knowledge. It is not that you have to know all the trivia question answers, but it is a good way to know the unknown, to learn the unlearn. General knowledge world of toughest GK questions in English might be required for many purposes.
It is found the who learn on a regular basis find general knowledge world’s toughest GK questions quizzes printable interesting and fun, the only way to grab something by heart is to dig deeper into it. Search for the necessary side notes while solving the world of toughest GK questions general knowledge answers in English. This style will make you smart and a quick learner. Those who can’t manage time to solve this world of toughest GK questions can do it in their leisure time, alone, or with the help of others.
Life is full of challenges and competition, world toughest GK questions help learners to equip themselves or themselves for the future. Keep learning by heart whatever you find around you, the best learn is from nature. It has a great benefit whereas general knowledge of world toughest GK questions in English can be just an example. If you keep solving these world toughest GK questions in the English quiz, everything will be easy!
World toughest GK questions
1. In architecture, what is a folly?
A building constructed primarily for decoration but suggesting through its appearance some other purpose
2. Normans invasion in England took place in which year?
3. What is Motor Neurone Disease (MND) or Lou Gehrig’s disease?
ALS, or a neurodegenerative neuromuscular disease
4. What is Amotte-and-bailey castle?
A fortification with a wooden or stone keep
5. What country was once named New France?
6. What is a military construction or building designed for the defense of territories in warfare?
7. When did Copa America start?
8. Siamese is a what kind of pet?
9. Sometime later of its commencement, the Battle of Hastings was pictured on a series of panels called what?
10. What happened to golfer Lee Travino on green 13 27 June 1975?
Hit by Lightning
11. Rustar Floating Restaurant is located in which city?
12. How many nations contest in UEFA Nations League?
13. What is a Ugaritic cycle of stories about the Canaanite god Baʿal, a storm god associated with fertility?
The Baal Cycle
14. Which country has its UN code 612?
15. Boccaccio’s collection of ten stories are known as what?
16. Who was Migjeni?
17. What is Engastration?
A cooking technique in which the remains of one animal are stuffed into another animal.
18. Fat men’s clubs were a type of social club that peaked in popularity in late 19th and early 20th century in which country?
19. What is Bailey Sweet?
20. The average person spends 12 years of their life doing what?
21. Henry Abbey was an American poet who is best remembered for which poem?
“What do we plant when we plant a tree?”
22. Joe McCarthy, who consumed 31 pies in a competition held at Charles Tanby’s Saloon in which year?
23. Who was Richard Dunwoody (1983-99)?
24. Herstmonceux Castle is a brick-built castle, built in what time near Herstmonceux, East Sussex, England?
25. Who wrote the novel Love Story (Both Names)?
26. Name a fatty acid.
27. What is the annual holiday tradition that has been held on July 4 every year since 1916 at Coney Island?
Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest
28. Battle of Hastings took place on what date in 1066?
October 14, 1066
29. A unit into which a poem is divided is called what?
30. What nationality was Pontius Pilot by birth?
Scottish – Fortingale nr Dunkeld
31. In which year Algerton, Frank C. wrote the long poem “Columbia: an Epic Poem on the Late Civil War between the Northern and Southern States of North America”?
32. Kenilworth Castle and Elizabethan Garden are located in which city?
33. What is an activity in which participants compete against each other to eat large quantities of food, usually in a short time period?
Competitive eating, or speed eating
34. What is the UN Code for the Philippines?
35. What is a travelator?
36. Media reports on what date that engineers worldwide discuss a negative leap second and other possible measures as Earth spun faster in 2020?
4 January 2021
37. Where do you find Bathtub gratin dishes?
at Modern Toilet Restaurant, Taiwan
38. The Suez Canal is an artificial sea-level waterway in which country?
39. What links Beaujolais, Early Burgunder, Early Burgundy, Gamay Beaujolais, and Gamay du Rhône?
synonyms for Abouriou red grape
40. After sex what does the female marine bristle worm do?
Bites off eat penis
41. Which country has its Alpha 3 code PSE?
42. What is the area of Antarctica’s continental mainland?
14,200,000 kms (5,500,000 miles)
43. November Uprising was held during which year?
44. Gramercy is located in which state in the USA?
45. What whisky brand was advertised with two terrier dogs?
Black & White
46. What is Slalom?
47. As of 1987, which trees were found to be the most cultivated fruit tree in the world?
48. Salang Tunnel is located in which country?
49. What is Coal?
Form of rock
50. What was Alka-Seltzer first marketed as?
51. What is the Alpha 3 code for Palau?
52. What is a grimoire?
A grimoire is a textbook of magic
53. What is the area of Antigua and Barbuda
54. What is the brand Kendall & Sons?
Kendall & Sons was an umbrella, rainwear and ladies wear company
55. Capability Brown was a famous Landscape Gardener’s 1st name?
56. A type of ecological community or xeric wildfire-maintained ecosystem is called what?
57. What fruit is called “Black Spanish,” “Large Key” or “Cuban”?
58. How many planes did Argentina lose in the Falklands war?
59. What is the rarest birthstone?
60. Which dictator preferred 50,000 rifles to 50,000 votes?
61. Which house is the distributor of one of the Highest-grossing films of 2021 – Cliff Walkers?
China Film Group Corporation
62. Give an example of a microstate.
63. Chhena or sana is curds or cheese curds, originating from where?
The Indian subcontinent
64. Which country has its Alpha 2 code PK?
65. What musical instrument does Vladamere Ashkenazy play?
66. There are 2 methods to mine coal- what?
Surface and underground
67. What is a continental shelf?
A continental shelf is a portion of a continent that is submerged under an area of relatively shallow water
68. What is made by boiling chunks of watermelon rind with sugar?
Watermelon rind preserves
69. As of 20 June 2015, how many countries have sought to claim archipelagic status?
a total of 22
70. What tree can be English, American, or Eurasian?
71. Which airport has its ICAO code SSYA?
72. The earliest mention of the sweet orange was in Chinese literature in which year?
73. What is a photographic technique from the Victorian era which captures a number of phases of movements?
74. Lumangwe Waterfalls is located in which country?
75. Which animal sleeps with one eye open?
76. Who wrote the famous children’s literature – Danger Guys?
77. Where do you find LGBTQ?
78. The Matrix is a 1999 American science fiction action film written and directed by whom?
79. Which film ranks 5th in the Highest-grossing films of 2021?
A Quiet Place Part II
80. The Yellow Kid by Richard Felton Outcault in 1896 first what?
Comic Strip — New York World
81. What is the Alpha 2 code for Oman?
82. Which official flag has seven horizontal stripes of color rainbow colors?
The official flag of Cusco
83. The Jewish Autonomous Oblast is situated in the Far Eastern Federal District which country?
84. What is the meaning of the French idiom – faire l’andouille?
to be silly
Literal Translation: to make the sausage
85. Joe Yule became famous as who?
86. Arapoti Airport is located in which country?
87. What fruit reached the Caribbean, Central America, and Mexico, and was cultivated by the Mayas and the Aztecs?
88. Beckenham Hill Railway Station is located in which city in England?
89. What is the internet country domain TLD for Mali?
90. What is the literal meaning of the Cenotaph?
91. Beccles is a town in which country?
92. What is the second full-length album by Hedley released on October 30, 2007, in Canada?
Famous Last Words
93. Who named Africa?
Romans or Afri tribe
94. Which US airport has its IATA code AAH?
Merzbrück Airport, Germany
95. In the theatre what is behind Barn Doors?
96. How many countries are in the Horn of Africa?
97. Name a peaceful Island in the world where Motor Vehicles are Banned.
98. How many varieties of cheese are there identified by Burkhalter?
99. What is Huayra Pronello Ford?
100. Gaur, Gayal, Banteng, and Kouprey are types of what?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Exam for Genuine Learners
- 99 Basic Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 50 Fun Family Trivia Questions to Solve at Home
- 100 True or False for Kids who Love to Win the Race
- 101 Random History Questions of All Ages
- 45 Easy True or False Questions You Should Know All
- 49 Lifetime General Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
- 99 GK Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers