International general knowledge quiz questions in English questions answers printable, free online GK quizzes are suitable for easy and free learning with fun and entertainment. In order to increase your knowledge base, there is no other alternative but to learn continuously. If you hone your mind and attention regularly, there is much good news for you.
Solving international general knowledge quiz is also a good source of pastime and joy. In order to bypass the monotony of life, there are many creative solutions and options for you, these international general knowledge quiz is one of those opportunities.
Let’s solve the international general knowledge quiz printable quiz from here.
International general knowledge quiz
1. Who stands next to the bride?
Maid of honor
2. What is Escargot?
Delicacy in France
3. What is Sherd (shard)?
A fragment of pottery or glass
4. What is Fiat 130 HP?
5. What tanker caused a severe oil spill in 1989?
Exxon Valdez (Alaska)
6. Name one of the most beautiful untouched places on Earth.
Son Doong Cave, Vietnam
7. What country has its native language Pashto/Dari
8. Name a peaceful Island in the world where Motor Vehicles are Banned.
9. Who is the sire of Monomoy girl?
10. What food-wise is a Fieldlane Duck?
Baked Sheep’s Head
11. Which city’s name comes from the Kamboja tribe?
12. Who is Isabell Werth?
A renowned horse rider
13. Euronav NV supertanker is originated in which country?
14. To make one pound of honey, the bees in the colony must fly how many miles
Over 55,000 miles
15. Franz Kafka wrote in German what nationality was he?
16. What is the real name of Delhi?
17. Where is Aladdin Tower located?
18. During which season, all the wasps die except for a few new queens?
In the fall
19. Armani is a fashion brand in which country?
20. When does a Bride walk up the Aisle?
Never, Aisles at the side only
21. Who was the 1st Earl of Oxford during 1141-1194?
Aubrey de Vere
22. Al-Jazā’ir is the native name for which country?
23. Bearsden Railway Station is located in which country?
24. Which canal has the most traffic?
the Panama Canal
25. Which car company produced the first front-wheel-drive in 1934?
26. Which country has the most canals in the world?
27. Battle town is located in which country?
28. What is the study of things in order of time or the study of time?
29. Do all wasps live in colonies?
Some wasps live alone
30. What is common among Ernest Hemmingway, Oscar Wilde, Ranier Maria Rilke?
Mothers made them Crossdress
31. What is Abuddin?
In fiction, Abuddin is a Middle Eastern parliamentary republic that is in fact a totalitarian dictatorship struggling to free itself.
32. What month is unlucky for weddings?
33. Where is Wu Zetian buried?
34. Dalila Puzzovio is a Latin American visual artist and fashion designer who was born in which country?
35. Who produced the Tom and Jerry cartoons until 1956?
36. Which horse is fastest?
World Record recognizes Winning Brew, a Thoroughbred
37. What is the internet country domain TLD for Macau?
38. Battersea Park is located in which city?
39. What is Jedars?
Mausoleum in Algeria
40. Vermicelli pasta literally translates as what?
41. Who founded the Fox Film Corporation in 1995?
42. What color the bride wears in China?
43. WHat is the talent company founded by Simon Fuller and “named after Paul Hardcastle’s single 19, the first No. 1 Fuller had a hand in”, according to TV Guide?
44. Which US state is on rank 4 to have the best horses?
45. The name of which countries capital means good air?
Argentina — Buenos Aires
46. a box in the shape of a cube of lengths 2 m, the box is packed with cubes of lengths 1 cm. How many cubes does it hold?
47. Which country has its UN code 586
48. What is Suffolk Punch?
49. Where do you find the place Aa?
A village in Estonia
50. What sort of animal is a fennec?
51. What is the official name of Massachusetts?
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
52. What is the meaing of the French idiom – ne faire qu’une bouchée de quelqu’un?
to wipe the floor with somebody
Literal Translation: to make one bite of somebody
53. What are synonyms for Abate?
54. What is a four-letter code designating aerodromes around the world?
The ICAO airport code or location indicator
55. The sackbut developed into which modern instrument?
56. How many liters of water does the fish tank hold when full [Length = 50 cm, Width = 20 cm, Height = 24 cm]?
57. What is the UN Code for Oman?
58. What high nutrients food turns an ordinary bee larva into a queen?
59. What is the biggest diamond ever?
Golden Jubilee Diamond – 545.65 carats
60. What writer was paid $5 for writing thanks?
61. Which country has the best horses?
United States of America
62. Adado Airport is located in which country?
63. How many eggs does a queen lay?
A queen can live for several years and lay up to 2,000 eggs every day
64. What was the former name for Annaba, Algeria?
Bon, Bona and Bône
65. The GRA governs which sport?
Greyhound Racing Association
66. City Night Line, abbreviated CNL, was a train category of which country’s railway company?
67. Which country has its Alpha 3 code NIU?
68. Which airport has its ICAO code NTGA?
69. Lazio is one of the 20 administrative regions of which country?
70. Who played the girl on the motorcycle in a film of the Same name?
71. What is Abbuoto?
72. What state has the wildest horses?
73. The doctor prescribes Sally a 210 ml bottle of medicine with the instructions to take 5 ml twice a day. How long does the medicine last?
74. CNL Donau train goes from Vienna to what endpoint?
75. Which record label signed the Rolling Stones in 1991?
76. What is the largest lake in Ethiopia and the source of the Blue Nile?
77. What animal head appears on the badge of the RCMP?
78. What is the Alpha 3 code for Nigeria?
79. Ardley hamlet is located in which county?
Red Deer County, Alberta
80. Which sailor dreamed of Toasted Cheese in Treasure Island?
81. What is Anzac?
A hamlet in Alberta
82. The Thunderbirds boys were named after what theme?
83. Which state has the most horses per square mile?
84. What is the source of the Luapula River?
85. In heraldry gules are what color?
86. Balaklava settlement is located in which country?
87. Why would a trainspotter want to see number 4468?
The Mallard — record steam train
88. The capacity of a tablespoon is about what?
89. Which is the longest bridge in Zambia?
Otto Beit Bridge
90. What plant was named after the Greek goddess of the rainbow?
91. Which country has the largest population of horses?
92. Britain’s call it sellotape – What’s the brand name in Australia?
93. Which country has its Alpha 2 code NI?
94. The capacity of a medium-sized car’s fuel tank is about what?
95. Country singer Hank Wangford had what profession?
96. What is the Alpha 2 code for Netherlands Antilles
97. Luvua river is located in which country?
98. Fingal O’Flahertie Wills is better known as who?
99. Where is horse racing most popular?
100. Spelling counts – what is the singular of scampi?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers