What is the best time to make a habit of learning? Brain and attention need to remain sharp, fresh, and without any unnecessary tension for learning bookish knowledge.
Time is important, need to use it productively, and if you have this GK general knowledge questions and answers quiz printable free online trivia in mind, you are on the right track, in the process of learning.
There is no end to success, the sky should be the limit, keep learning time even in the festive moment with important GK general knowledge questions and answers for all.
These GK general knowledge questions and answers in English trivia quiz printable are full of entertainment and fun so that anybody can solve and discuss with near one, and family members on holidays.
Wherever you are in the classroom, on a picnic, family tour, gallery, or anywhere you can find this GK general knowledge questions and answers praiseworthy and amazing pal for your leisure moments, or in a competition of any kind.
Let’s solve this GK general knowledge questions and answers quiz, trivia, printable now!
GK general knowledge questions and answers
1. What is tarambuka?
Bagpipe in traditional Bulgarian folk music
2. 8 femmes (1958) play is adopted in which film?
8 Women (2002)
3. Nolita is located in which state in the USA?
4. What is the amount of 3-dimensional space something takes up?
5. The name of which Indian city means Village of Boiled Beans?
6. The Phantom of the Opera is a 1986 musical with music by whom?
Andrew Lloyd Webber
7. What is Ginetta G58?
A racing car
8. What is chevre?
9. Who is the music composer for Unwritten Rules (2007)?
10. Which is the largest parliament in the world?
11. Who is the greatest jump jockeys of all time?
Sir Anthony McCoy (1994-2015)
12. What is a Time attack?
13. What is Travers Stakes?
14. What is Barallete?
Umbrella repairer in Spain
15. What is an annual reference book published in India documenting world records held by Indians?
The Limca Book of Records
16. National People’s Congress is the name of Legislature in which country?
17. Gheg is one of the two major varieties of Albanian, what is the other?
18. What is the fastest-selling album of all time in Canada?
25 by Adele
19. What links Roast lamb, meat pie, pavlova, Vegemite on toast?
National dished in Australia
20. What song was The Pittsburgh Pirates anthem?
We are Family — Sister Sledge
21. What is the type of Parliament of the United Kingdom?
22. Chilongo Water Falls is located in which country?
23. Monsoon is a Canadian documentary film by Sturla Gunnarsson featured in which year?
24. “Rain Song” is a song by which English rock band?
25. Who is the official supplier of video game records to Guinness World Records?
26. A single honeybee will only produce approximately what amount of honey in her lifetime?
27. What is the name of a Broadway musical, with music and lyrics by Stephen Schwartz?
28. What is the length of the Volga River?
29. What links Joseph Abella, Jude Gitamondoc, and Alfeuso Esposite?
Music composers for Siddhartha (2007)
30. Lack of vitamin B1 causes what condition?
31. the Great Salt Lake is located in which country?
32. Who was known as Sandro Botticelli, was an Italian painter of the Early Renaissance?
Alessandro di Mariano di Vanni Filipepi
33. Tsamma is a plant oil, extracted from the seeds of what?
34. What is the most common hobby in the world, after Book Reading?
35. What hotel hosted the first Oscar ceremony?
36. A California roll or California maki is a what roll that is usually rolled inside-out?
Makizushi sushi roll
37. What links Russian cities – Yaroslavl, Ulyanovsk, Cheboksary, Balakovo, Rzhev, and Zavolzhye?
Cities by Volga river
38. Which painting by Italian artist Leonardo da Vinci is the most expensive painting ever sold as of 2019?
39. The pineapple is indigenous to which continent and has been cultivated for many centuries?
40. Who was Andromeda’s mother?
41. Féroce is prepared by what?
Also referred to as “féroce d’avocat”, it is prepared using mashed avocados, olive oil, and lime juice
42. In 2014, which company bought Russell Stover Candies, which makes Whitman’s?
Lindt & Sprüngli
43. Pasta filata is a technique in the manufacture of a family of cheeses from which country origin?
44. What is Astrakhan Kremlin?
Historical landmark in Astrakhan, Russia
45. What element was named after the Greek word for green?
46. George Washington was awarded the Congressional Gold Medal in which year?
1776, 13 years before becoming president
47. What is NADP?
The National Atmospheric Deposition Program
48. What is chhatra, an auspicious symbol in Hinduism, Jainism, and Buddhism?
49. Wahat is Prezidentskiy Most?
Bridge in Russia
50. Leslie Lynch King became famous as who?
51. Sir Evan Foreman was commissioned by whom on 24 May 1867, to form the first government of the Canadian Confederation?
The Viscount Monck
52. What was Creme Puff?
Creme Puff was a domestic cat, owned by Jake Perry of Austin, Texas
53. What is a California term for a weather pattern that results in cloudy, overcast skies with cool temperatures?
54. Philip Haas took this daguerreotype of John Quincy Adams in which year?
55. In what city is the world’s largest carpet manufacturer?
56. What is the Average Life Span of African Grey Parrot?
57. In which year Muriel Box, the first woman to win an Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay?
58. What is the Golden Gumboot?
A competition between the Far North Queensland towns of Tully, Innisfail, and Babinda in Australia for the wettest town of Australia.
59. Who was the first president to serve non-consecutive terms?
60. What was used before the baton was invented to conduct?
A Violin Bow
61. Name a common cleaning agent.
Acetic acid (vinegar)
62. What is Washed-rind?
63. Who is Umbriel in Alexander Pope’s The Rape of the Lock?
The chief gnome, who travels to the Cave of Spleen and returns with bundles of sighs and tears to aggravate Belinda’s vexation
64. 98. What is a component of a water discharge system for a building?
Surface water collection channel
65. What ship was sunk in Auckland harbor in 1987?
Rainbow Warrior (Greenpeace)
66. Pigsy Eats Watermelon is Chinese animation short film in which year?
67. What is Kabak tatlisi?
A Turkish cuisine dish made with pumpkin
68. Who was Jeanne Louise Calment?
The longest living human with a lifespan of 122 years and 164 days
69. Ouagadougou Zoo is located in which country?
70. What color is the cross on the Greek Flag?
71. What is the sound of a bear?
Pumpkin seed oil is a culinary oil, used especially in the central part of which continent?
72. Where in the world is Royal Randwick Racecourse situated?
73. What links Berlin (summer) in 1916; Tokyo–Helsinki (summer) and Sapporo–Garmisch-Partenkirchen (winter) in 1940; and London (summer) and Cortina (winter) in 1944?
Olympics scheduled but not held
74. What is Butch?
Butch doesn’t necessarily indicate the other terms that someone might use to describe their presentation, sexuality, or gender.
75. Who had a hit with Sylvia’s Mother?
76. What is Lindt & Sprüngli?
77. What animal provides 50% of all the protein eaten in Peru?
78. Which mountain range is 7,000 km (4,350 mi) long, 200 to 700 km wide, and has an average height of about 4,000 m (13,123 ft)?
79. Where does Hydra live?
80. Tempera uses water and what to paint with?
81. What is Egusi?
Egusi is the name for the protein-rich seeds of certain cucurbitaceous plants
82. There have been 23 Winter Olympic Games held in how many cities as of 2020?
83. Jimmy Carter was the first US president to have done what?
Born in a Hospital
84. What is the longest continental mountain range in the world?
The Andes, Andes Mountains, or Andean Mountains
85. Halcyon is the poetic name for which bird?
86. Summer and winter Olympics games normally held in-
Staggered even years
87. The world’s first international football match was played in Glasgow in 1872 between which teams?
Scotland and England
88. Who said – “One more drink and III be under the host”?
89. The FIFA World Cup qualification reduces from how many teams to just 32 for the finals as of the 2022 edition?
90. Paris and what other capital had the world’s first telephone link?
91. Name a fatty acid.
92. Awooga is the sound of what?
The sound of an old-fashioned vehicle horn
93. What animal can sleep 3 years but only mates once – 12 hours?
94. What is Cucurbita pepo?
95. Nobody Does it Better was sung in which Bond film?
The Spy Who Loved Me
96. Which US state as its abbreviation AK?
97. Who is the original owner of the biggest diamond?
Cullinan Diamond, Premier Diamond Mining Company
98. Who wrote the satire Candide published in 1759/
99. Which animal sounds snarl?
100. In what movie did Sinatra sing My Kind of Town?
Robin and the 7 Hoods
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 101 General Knowledge Exam for Genuine Learners
- 99 Basic Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
- 50 Fun Family Trivia Questions to Solve at Home
- 100 True or False for Kids who Love to Win the Race
- 101 Random History Questions of All Ages
- 45 Easy True or False Questions You Should Know All
- 49 Lifetime General Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
- 99 GK Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers