Continuous learning is an inevitable part of education. Hard is easy when you solve them, need to use your attention and use time productively, and if you have these random general knowledge questions and answers GK trivia free printable online quiz in English in mind, you are on the right track, in the process of learning. There is no end to success, the sky should be the limit, keep learning time even in the holiday moment with useful trivia questions and answers for all.
These random general knowledge questions and answers printable are full of entertainment and fun so that anybody can solve and discuss with near one, and family members on holidays. Wherever you are on a picnic, family tour, even, or gallery, you can find these random general knowledge questions and answers praiseworthy and amazing pal for your leisure moments, or in a competition of any kind. This is appropriate random general knowledge questions and answers quiz for ardent GK lovers. We are sure you will learn something new here!
Let’s solve these random general knowledge questions and answers in English quiz, trivia, printable free online GK quiz now!
Random general knowledge questions and answers
1. In the type of Plants what does Phylum Coniferophyta classify?
2. What is Stratum (plural strata)?
A level or layer, particularly when part of a series of layers
3. Who is the Yoruba orisha (Spirit) of winds, tempests, and cyclones in the mythology of Sub-Saharan Africa?
4. What is the most populous state in the New England region of the United States?
5. What country had an airline called Rottnest?
6. Who is Chris J. McCarron?
A winning jockey
7. Jazmín Chebar is a fashion designer from which country?
8. WHat is FIAT Patriarca 1100 Sport?
9. Which airport has its ICAO code DABB?
Rabah Bitat Airport (Les Salines Airport)
10. In what Hitchcock film did the heroine find a shrunken head in the bed?
11. What refers to a location’s long-term weather trends and often takes into account several decades of weather data?
12. Name one of the most beautiful untouched places on Earth.
Rock Islands, Palau
13. Who is Michael Jung?
A renowned horse rider
14. Tirana is the capital of which country?
15. Tour de France what color jersey best Hill Climber wear?
Red Polka dot
16. Name a peaceful Island in the world where Motor Vehicles are Banned.
Caye Caulker Island
17. What are some antonyms for Adhere?
18. What is a Fried-brain sandwich?
Delicacy in Indiana, Ohio, St. Louis
19. Where is the Llanfairpwllgwyngyll or Llanfair Pwllgwyngyll is a large village and local government community located?
On the island of Anglesey, Wales
20. What does lager literally mean in German?
21. 20th Century Fox was formed through the merger of which two companies?
Fox Film, and Twentieth Century Pictures
22. What is FPSO?
Floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) unit is a floating vessel
23. What is the native name for Algeria?
24. Fox West Coast Theatres chain was founded in which decade?
25. Samuel de Champlain founded which city?
26. When does a queen wasp starts a new colony?
27. What is the meaing of the French idiom – être long(ue) à la détente?
to be slow on the uptake
Literal Translation: to be slow on the trigger
28. What links gadulka; tambura; fiddle; mandolin; guitar and gusle?
Traditional folk instruments in Bulgarian music
29. Which playing card has its nickname The Butcher of Baghdad?
(K♦) K diamond
30. Parsley is a member of which family?
31. The International Civil Aviation Organization was formed in which year?
32. Which country has its UN code 598?
Papua New Guinea
33. Rabah Bitat Airport (Les Salines Airport) is located in which country?
34. Which Rare-earth element is the 25th most abundant element at 68 parts per million, more abundant than copper?
35. What sport was deemed to violate civil rights banned in New York?
Dwarf Throwing — From Aus 16 feet
36. What is the oldest house in Manhattan?
Morris–Jumel Mansion (1765)
37. What is the internet country domain TLD for Malawi?
38. Bearley village is located in which country?
39. How many administrative regions are there in Italy?
40. What better name is Mary Westmacott better known?
41. EN Chopin is a railway service in which country?
42. What is the UN Code for Panama?
43. What do wasps eat?
grasshoppers, aphids, flies, and other bees
44. What are some synonyms for the red grape Abbuoto?
45. In February 1990 160 million bottles of what was withdrawn?
Perrier — contaminated benzine
46. What is the study of dust in the atmosphere and its effects on plants and animals?
Coniology also spelled “koniology”
47. Royal Mausoleum of Mauretania is located in which country?
48. Beaulieu Road Railway Station is located in which country?
49. How many rivers are in Luapula Province, Zambia?
50. How did Attila the Hun die on their honeymoon?
Booze — Honeymoon 30-day booze-up
51. Which African lake lies between Luapula River (upstream) and Luvua River (downstream) segments?
52. Which country has its Alpha 3 code NOR?
53. What is Dutch Draft?
54. Which country has the most canals in the world after China and Russia?
55. 34% of Californian Male students 10% of Females lied to get what?
56. Worker bees gather what and turn it into honey?
57. WHat is Ardrossan?
A hamlet in Alberta, Canada
58. What links Earl of Norfolk, Earl of Northumbria, Earl of Oxford, and Earl of Pembroke?
Earls in the reign of Richard I of England
59. What is the most famous street in New York?
60. The 9 banded armadillo and humans have what in common?
Both catch Leprosy
61. Where is the oldest street in America?
Elfreth’s Alley in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
62. What is the Alpha 3 code for the Northern Mariana Islands?
63. What is the best state to own horses after Kentucky, and Oklahoma?
64. What is the volume in cubic centimeters of a 0.6 L bottle of shampoo?
65. What head of Government was the first to give birth in office?
Benazir Bhutto — Pakistan
66. US supertanker Overseas Shipping Group entered service from which year?
67. Which country has its Alpha 2 code NF?
68. Strathcona County is located in which province in Canada?
69. Mausoleum of Attar of Nishapur is located in which country?
70. Who was banned from writing US Constitution – secret Jokes?
71. Who was the 16th president of the United States?
72. Brazil ranks at what position in producing the best horses?
73. What is the Alpha 2 code for Niue?
74. St. Paul’s Chapel was founded in which year in New York?
75. Marion Barry – Mayor of Washington arrested for what?
Possession of Crack
76. How many liters of water does the tank hold when full Length = 4 m; Width = 2 m; Height = 2.5 m?
77. As the First Lady, Lady Bird Johnson played her official role in which areas?
Environmental protection and Beautification
78. Collective nouns – A Chair of what (tradesmen)?
79. Balmoral shoe was invented in which place?
80. Collective nouns – a siege of?
81. Who was the 17th president of the United States?
82. Who is the patron saint of Gypsies?
83. What is the most expensive white diamond?
A white diamond with a D color grade
84. What 3-day battle was the bloodiest of the Civil War?
85. In 1990 there were 99 public executions in Suadi Arabia for Drugs, How?
86. Who was the South’s best general?
General Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson
87. When did the Dead Rabbit pub open?
88. In Ireland what is a Gombeen Man?
89. Who led the Union Army in the American Civil War?
Ulysses S. Grant
90. The Gettysburg Address was written on what?
91. Who gifted Kohinoor to the British?
92. In Australian slang what is underground Mutton?
93. The capacity of an Olympic-size swimming pool is about what? [The dimensions of an Olympic-sized swimming pool are 50 m long, 25 m wide, and an average of about 2 m deep]
94. Where is Bill the Butcher buried?
The Green-Wood Cemetery, New York, United States
95. What was Colombo’s dog called?
Fang – Basset Hound
96. Five Points (or The Five Points) was a which century neighborhood in Lower Manhattan, New York City?
97. Who was the fifth President of Iraq from 16 July 1979 until 9 April 2003?
Saddam Hussein Abd al-Majid al-Tikriti
98. Zoisite is a semi-precious stone – National stone which country?
99. Battery Park City is located in which state in the USA?
100. In the Bible what did David give Saul as a dowry for Michal?
200 Foreskins from Philistines
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- Easy World History Trivia Questions and Answers
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions on Laws of Motion with Answers
- 100 Fall Trivia Questions Answers for Adults Printable
- 100 Pantomath True or False Questions to Ask Friends
- 100 Curious Mind True or False Questions and Answers
- 100 Basic Human Body Trivia Questions U Must Know
- 50 Aggressive True or False Questions with Answers
- 50 Practical Torts Multiple Choice Questions for All
- 300 Friends Trivia Questions and Answers for Pals
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 Kid Trivia Questions and Answers Funny
- 100 Out of the Box Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 True or False Trivia Questions People Confuse
- 100 Geography Quiz for Kids for any Competition
- 200 Fun Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Competitive True or False Questions for Kids
- 200 Common General Knowledge Questions Answers
- 200 general knowledge test questions and answers
- 100 Geography Questions for 5th Graders
- 50 Geography Quiz Questions for Challenge Takers
Leave a Reply