Short gk questions in English quiz general knowledge printable, GK is suitable for easy and free learning with fun, learning, and entertainment. In order to increase your knowledge base, there is no other alternative but to learn continuously. If you hone your mind and attention regularly, there is much good news for you.
Solving short gk questions in English is also a good source of pastime and joy. In order to bypass the monotony of life, there are many creative and useful options for you, these short gk questions in English quiz questions are one of those opportunities. Keep searching and solving many more short gk questions in English, you will find moe very interesting quizzes down this page. Solve them all.
Let’s solve the short gk questions in the English printable quiz from here.
Short GK questions in English
1. Roman leader Germanicus Julius Caesar died in which year?
2. Which is called the City of Haute Couture?
3. What is a Manx?
4. What are a complicated group of living organisms inside host cells?
5. Cevahir, the largest shopping center in Europe at an impressive 3.47 million square feet, located on the Büyükdere Avenue in the Şişli district of which city?
6. Vulture, raccoon, crow, and fox are what kind of animals based on their food habit?
7. The Czech Republic, also known by its what short-form name?
8. What is a Silver dollar?
9. Which girl’s name means farseeing?
10. What is the Key of the Mediterranean?
11. Who often is called the Welsh Robin Hood?
Twm Siôn Cati
12. Jackson Whipps Showalter was a US champion at what?
13. Greek leader Alexander the Great died in which year?
14. Where would you find a corbicula?
Honey bee — sacks carry pollen
15. Which mall features an Olympic-sized ice skating rink?
SM Mall of Asia – Manila, Philippines
16. Which US vehicle company has a bulldog as its symbol?
17. What is the other term of Latin derived word “Triennial” anniversary?
18. What is a Jack Russell Terrier?
19. Fiction Rabbit, Run was written in which year?
20. What is Timberland?
21. What was Jesus’ number?
22. Arabic month Shawwāl meaning what in English?
23. What is the major language in Austria?
24. What plant is sometimes called the poor man’s weatherglass?
25. What is the high fruit ice complete gift in the market today?
26. Name the British General in charge of the 1916 offensive WW1?
Sir Douglas Haig
27. What year did Dublin become a city?
28. Which has internet country domain TLD .cy?
29. Bean setting, Leapfrog, Laudanum bunches types of what dance?
30. What is called the City of Seven Hills?
31. What was Simon Peter’s last name?
32. Who is the writer of the famous novel Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man?
33. What is actual behavior?
What people are actually doing in their daily lives, which might be different than what they should be doing or what they believe they are doing
34. What is the national flower in Cyprus?
35. Pearl is located in which country?
36. When a foreign dignitary stays over at what place, their national flag is flown over the premises and the area is considered foreign soil?
37. Where do the rivers the Nile– White-Nile –Kagera –Nyabarongo –Mwogo –Rukarara outflow?
38. IOT is the Alpha 3 code for which country?
British Indian Ocean Territory
39. What is Independence Day in the Dominican Republic?
40. How did Canadian ice hockey player Henri Richard die?
41. In the strip cartoon Dilbert name Dilbert’s girlfriend?
42. What is haqq?
The truth. One of the attributes of Allah is Al-Haqq
43. Arezzo city is located in which country?
44. Which country has UPC barcode 744?
45. How did Henry Ford died?
46. Alderley Edge is a village located in which country?
47. What is Yiddish?
Yiddish is a High German–derived language historically spoken by Ashkenazi Jews.
48. What is the scientific name for Elk (wapiti)?
49. What is the UN code for Cape Verde?
50. What is called the City of Golden Gate?
51. Rita Kuti Kis represented Hungary in what sport?
52. What is the internet country domain TLD for the Czech Republic?
53. What links Daniel Silvan Evans, Peter Roberts, and W. Howells, Isaac Foulkes?
54. Masaryk University is located in which city?
55. Saul Bellow received the Nobel Prize in Literature 1976 from which country?
Lachine, Montreal, Canada
56. Who lived in Honalee?
Puff the magic dragon
57. Famous novel Fahrenheit 451 was written in which year?
58. What does Dublin mean in Gaelic?
59. The Greeks used hexagonal or triangular ones of burnt clay what?
60. Where is the city Leoncin located?
61. Who was Moses’ best friend?
62. Who is Qailertetang?
According to Inuit mythology, Qailertetang is the Weather spirit, guardian of animals, and matron of fishers and hunters.
63. What is the study of grasses called?
64. Hyundai is a brand of car from which country?
65. Betty Williams and Mairead Corrigan received the Nobel Prize in 1976 in which category?
66. What is warfare?
organized feuding that involves violent combat and occurs between national armies
67. What is the Alpha 3 code for Burkina Faso?
68. What is the UPC code for Nicaragua?
69. Angel Falls is located in which country?
70. Shoe brand Converse was in the market in which year?
71. What is an Artifact (artefact)?
Any object manufactured, used, moved, or otherwise modified by human beings, including all waste materials and by-products of these processes.
72. What is Amaravati
A holy city within another location known as Indraloka where siddhas make their home.
73. Aldershot Railway Station is located in which country?
74. What kind of musical instruments are the claves?
75. Who received the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 1976?
76. Pope John IV is from which country?
77. Violetta Valery is better known as who in the world of opera?
La Traviata – by Verdi
78. Which US president was wounded in battle five times during the Civil War?
Rutherford B. Hayes
79. Alfred Hitchcock’s daughter appeared in Psycho – name her?
80. What links flies, hard plastic or wood lures (or plugs), soft plastic imitations, large offshore skirted baits, metal spoons, lead-head lures (jigs), bladed lures, spinners, and spinnerbaits?
Lure for fishing
81. What is Jesus’ favorite number?
Some sources say it’s 7
82. How is the name of Aime Jacquet related to the 1998 FIFA WC?
Aime Jacquet was the coach of the champion France team
83. What is a synonym for Fraught?
Causing great stress or anxiety.
84. Which mountain is called Goddess of the Harvest by the locals?
Annapurna in Nepal
85. What links Werner Arber, Daniel Nathans, and Hamilton O. Smith?
Received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1978
86. Who is the best friend of Jesus?
John the Apostle
87. What is deepfake?
An image or recording that has been convincingly altered to misrepresent someone as doing or saying something that was not actually done or said
88. Where is the Headquarters of the UN Women?
New York, USA
89. Augustus is the 8th month in which language?
90. The vendor walked _____ the street to sell fruits.
91. Howard County, Maryland has what national bird?
American goldfinch, Carduelis tristis
92. Paula Julie Abdul was a cheerleader for whom?
Los Angeles Lakers
93. Where was Peter the Apostle born?
94. Queen Alia International Airport is located in which country?
95. Peter D. Mitchell received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1978 from which country?
Mitcham, United Kingdom
96. What is a synonym for Fractious?
Difficult to control; unruly.
97. What is meant by Tantalize?
Harass with persistent criticism or carping
98. How many times did Jesus call Simon Peter?
99. Which Indian airport has ints IATA code ATQ?
100. How did 18th U.S. President, Ulysses S. Grant died?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Kids GK Printable
- 100 Easy Quiz General Knowledge Trivia Questions Printable
- 100 Free Printable Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Questions and Answers Trivia General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Trivia Questions for Adults
- 100 Basic General Knowledge Questions and Answers Trivia
- 100 Trivia with Answers for Seniors Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable Random
- 100 Trivia Questions Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Hard General Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
- 100 Interesting Trivia Quiz Printable Questions and Answers
- 100 Random GK Trivia Printable Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Printable Trivia General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Common General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Students
- 100 Simple General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 Interesting General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Idiots Printable
- 100 Daily Trivia Questions and Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz for Teenagers Printable