Medium trivia questions general knowledge quiz in English printable is for fun and learning for all. Information is what fulfills the purpose. Medium trivia questions general knowledge quiz will transform you into something valuable. It is up to the individual whether he wishes to be lost or have an identity. If you seek truth, you will be empty, and if you fear the truth, you will adopt medium trivia questions general knowledge quiz. Knowledge is medium trivia questions general knowledge quiz, awareness, or understanding of someone or something, such as facts, information, descriptions, or abilities, gained by experience or education through observing, discovering, or learning.
A theoretical or practical grasp of a subject is referred to as medium trivia questions general knowledge quiz. Even more, information is what keeps us from making the same mistakes we’ve done before. Without knowledge, there can be no action without medium trivia questions general knowledge quiz.
Outside the Palace of Westminster in London, the first traffic lights are placed in 1868. They employ semaphore arms and are lighted at night by red and green gas lamps, similar to railway signals. Let’s solve these medium trivia questions general knowledge quiz.
In 2002, the Caribbean Community’s Heads of Government met with Cuba’s government and declared the day “CARICOM-Cuba Day” to commemorate the Caribbean Community’s (CARICOM) and Cuba’s diplomatic connections. Go through these medium trivia questions general knowledge quiz.
In a Jerusalem Post piece published in 2020, former Israeli space security commander Haim Eshed claims that aliens and a Galactic Federation exist and that Donald Trump is aware of it. Find these medium trivia questions general knowledge quiz.
Medium General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions GK for Fun
1. The persons who have served as vice president of the USA were born in or primarily affiliated with how many states plus the District of Columbia?
2. Arab Wings is a charter airline in which country?
3. Who chaired a committee that authored 1929’s Young Plan, a program for settlement of German reparations after World War I?
Owen D. Young
4. The Millennium Bursary Program (defunct) was a North American scholarship given by which organization?
Canadian Millennium Scholarship
5. Who was the Prime Minister of Laos in 1991–1998?
6. In 1904, who from Lincoln college received a Rhodes Scholarship to the University of Oxford?
7. In which year, historian Richard B. Morris identify seven figures as key Founding Fathers of the US?
8. Kara city is located in which African country?
9. What is the French-language newspaper published from New York since 1943?
What is the French-language newspaper published in New York since 2012?
10. KTVR TV channel 13 in La Grande, OR (PBS) begins broadcasting in which year?
11. What was the genre of the American film “Gardener Watering Plants”, released in 1896?
12. Gazzetta di Mantova, the oldest living newspaper in the world is regularly published in Mantua in which country since 1664?
13. Which 1961 Italian adventure comedy film, directed by Richard Pottier, written by Edoardo Anton, starring Roger Moore and Jean Marais features the Reign of Romulus?
Romulus and the Sabines
14. What is the name of a 2000 thriller film from Germany, directed by Stefan Ruzowitzky, cast by Franka Potente, Benno Fürmann, Anna Loos?
15. Who takes 13 wickets v WI at the WACA but Australia lose in 1988?
16. Published in 2018, what is the techno-thriller novel by Brett Arquette, depicting the continuation of Marshall Hail backing up the CIA agent, Kara Ramey, as she goes off for her own revenge?
Hail Strike (Hail 3)
17. Bon Pastor is a what in Barcelona?
18. Who was a freedwoman of ancient Rome who became a mistress of the emperor Nero?
19. What is the lowest point of Andorra?
20. MLB American League grants which American entertainer and businessman a franchise: Los Angeles Angels in 1960?
21. How many “Framers” took part in drafting the proposed Constitution of the United States?
22. What is the largest island in Japan?
23. Legal Sea Foods restaurant is located in which city in Massachusetts, USA?
24. Who said, “The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as we continue to live.”?
25. Who was re-elected president of Venezuela in 1988?
Carlos Andres Perez
26. Mount Tahat is the highest point of which country?
27. What is the pinnacle height of Petronius Platform, an offshore platform founded in 2000 in Petronius field, Gulf of Mexico?
640 m (2,100 ft)
28. What does the astronomical symbol ⚵ mean?
29. What is the largest island in Indonesia?
30. US abandons what ballistic missile program in 1962?
31. Tasty Sandwich Shop restaurant is located in which city in Massachusetts, USA?
32. China has what percent of total water of the Earth?
33. The Flea Theater is located in which city?
34. Reality campaign to highlight that no fossil fuel power station in the USA was launched in which year?
35. Who meets prominent American Jews in Stockholm, Sweden in 1988?
36. Perth Children’s Hospital (PCH) is a specialist children’s hospital located in which city in Western Australia?
37. Which newspaper was published in 1618 by Danzig/Gdańsk in the German language?
Wöchentliche Zeitung aus mancherley Orten
38. Mauritius country name is of which origin?
39. Emmen city is located in which country?
40. Which musical band begin a tradition of releasing a Christmas record for fans in 1963?
41. What is an ethnic group or ethnicity?
a group of individuals that identify with one other based on shared characteristics that set them apart from other groups.
42. What is the date of the acquisition of sovereignty of Angola?
11 November 1975
43. Which initiative comes into effect in January 2021, making Montana the 13th state to legalize recreational cannabis?
Montana Initiative 190
44. Who founded Oxford University?
Alfred the Great
45. 300,000 attend which in California, featuring The Rolling Stones. Marred by violence and four deaths in 1969?
Altamont free concert
46. Which Iranian city surrendered to occupying British forces in 1856?
47. Las Grutas is a seaside resort in which country?
48. Name a professional skater, who has appeared in the Dancing on Ice – a British television series telecast in from 2006 to 2011.
49. Who said, “Knowledge is Experience; Everything else is just Information!”?
50. Which musical was closed at George Abbott Theater NYC after 7 performances in 1969?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Unusual Quizzes Questions with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answer Quiz Printable GK
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions Answer English for the Elderly
- 100 Easy GK Trivia English Questions with Answer for Elderly
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for the Elderly
- 100 Tough GK Trivia Questions Answer Printable Quiz Test
- 100 Impossible Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for 15-Year-Olds with Answers Printable
- 100 Free GK Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz to Print
- 100 Bonus Trivia Question Answers Quiz of the Day Printable
- 100 World Toughest GK Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Adults only Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Free General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 English General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Hard GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 Most Difficult GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Quiz about World in English
- 100 International General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers