General knowledge thought questions answer GK printable trivia quiz and interesting facts are here. People can only respond on instinct or other preprogrammed natural responses if they lack information, such as automatically pulling back when they contact something hot. General knowledge thought questions answer enables one to make well-informed decisions. You know the bright red mushroom is toxic, so you automatically avoid it. You then have the option of avoiding it, burning it, eating it, or giving it to someone you despise without general knowledge thought questions answer.
You are now responsible for your actions since you knew what would happen if you didn’t. General knowledge thought questions answer enables one to think and act in non-intuitive ways. You now evaluate the mushroom’s medicinal capabilities and devise a treatment. You begin to innovate, discover, and learn. General knowledge thought questions answer is an excellent question, both in terms of its simplicity and its significance.
General Knowledge Interesting Trivia Quiz Thought in English
1. Göksu Canyon is located in which country?
2. Gorges, Loire-Atlantique is located in which country?
3. The Short Titles Act 1896 is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom replaces which Act?
Short Titles Act 1892
4. Which natural disaster took place in Sparta in 464 BC?
5. What is the full name of the English county AG, Angus?
6. What are abbreviations formed by the initial letter or letters of the words that make up a multi-word term?
7. The sultans of Zanzibar were of a cadet branch of the Al Said Dynasty of which country?
8. Which German basketball forward took the court for his record 21st NBA season with the Dallas Mavericks in 2018?
9. Who said, “We are all born ignorant. One must learn how to remain stupid”?
10. In 1997, which spacecraft was successfully landed on Earth after rotation?
STS 87 (Columbia 24)
11. Ligures were ancient people in which present-day country?
12. Expiring Laws Continuance Act 1820 was passed in which Parliament?
13. Chilenje House 394 is a popular tourist attraction in which African country?
14. Blyde River Canyon, Mpumalanga is located in which country?
15. On the 88th Davis Cup in 1999, which country beats France in Nice (3-2)?
16. Xiongnu (a Mongol tribe) raid on the Zhou in 9th century BC – what was the result?
Defeat of Xiongnu
17. What does the astronomical symbol 🜨 mean?
18. Wimdu is an online marketplace located in which country?
19. What is the geographical acronym for — Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh, (I for pronunciation), and BaluchisTAN, the northern provinces of British India?
20. In 2003, which country’s singer Thalia the “Queen of Latin Pop” is awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles?
21. In 1698, which region became part of the overseas holdings of Oman, falling under the control of the sultan of Oman?
22. Kindu city is located in which country?
23. Ege University or Aegean University is a public university in Izmir, which country?
24. What does it mean to harrow someone?
Harrow is defined as drawing a tool over the soil to break up dirt or weeds, or to bother, harass, or stress. … An example of harrow is to mock and taunt someone every day.
25. In the 93rd Davis Cup 2004, which team beat the USA in Seville (3-2)?
26. How many plant specimens are there in the Kirikkale University Faculty of Arts and Sciences Herbarium, Kirikkale University, Turkey?
27. Who was a group of Indo-European speaking peoples, who inhabited the western Balkan Peninsula in ancient times?
28. The Llogara Pass; is a high mountain pass within the which Mountains along the Albanian Riviera.?
29. In December 1994, which commuter plane crashes in NC, killing 15?
30. In 2006, which Commodore overthrows the government in Fiji?
31. Ad Quintum settlement is located in which present-day country?
32. What happened with Alexander Helios, son of Cleopatra and Mark Antony, and the younger half-brothers of Caesarion in 30 BC?
33. In 1994, “The Hits” 2nd compilation album by which artist was released (Billboard Album of the Year 1995)?
34. Dushnik village is located in Berat County in which country?
35. In 2006, who signed a one-year deal with the San Diego Padres worth $10 million?
36. Named after the painter J. M. W. Turner, which British prize was first presented in 1984?
37. Which individuals typically think people should organize in non-hierarchical, voluntary associations where people voluntarily help each other?
38. In 1995, who was released from a physical rehab center after his fall from his horse in a riding competition?
39. What is 1Team?
a South Korean boy band
40. In 2018, a Passenger train collides with a maintenance locomotive in which city in Turkey, killing at least 9 and injuring 47?
41. 1952 Miss Universe titleholder, Armi Kuusela, was from which country?
42. What is an individual tree, usually distinguished by species, position or appearance, which is used as an object of wishes and offerings?
A wish tree
43. US Federal Court votes that Cable companies must carry local stations in which year?
44. What is an ancient city and the largest city in the northern region of the Indian state of Maharashtra?
45. In 2018, US Senate passes a non-binding resolution named what, against long-term ally Saudi Arabia?
“war powers resolution”
46. What is a motif present in several religions and mythologies, particularly Indo-European religions, Siberian religions, and Native American religions?
The world tree
47. What is considered as one of the holiest of Hindu pilgrimages in India that is held every three years?
48. Who won the Turner Prize in 1984?
Malcolm Morley (Painting)
49. The bark spud is an implement that is used to remove what?
bark from felled timber
50. Which company announced a new $1 billion campuses in Austin, Texas, and expansion in other US cities in 2018?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Unusual Quizzes Questions with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answer Quiz Printable GK
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions Answer English for the Elderly
- 100 Easy GK Trivia English Questions with Answer for Elderly
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for the Elderly
- 100 Tough GK Trivia Questions Answer Printable Quiz Test
- 100 Impossible Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for 15-Year-Olds with Answers Printable
- 100 Free GK Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz to Print
- 100 Bonus Trivia Question Answers Quiz of the Day Printable
- 100 World Toughest GK Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Adults only Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Free General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 English General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Hard GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 Most Difficult GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Quiz about World in English
- 100 International General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers