Hard knowledge questions answer quiz is for everyone. Every person is obligated to execute a number of tasks. A son or daughter’s responsibility, a student’s responsibility, a citizen’s responsibility, and so on. If you want, you may read duty as Dharma since Dharma is the proper phrase for what I’m trying to communicate. Knowledge is required to execute your tasks effectively and educatively with hard knowledge questions.
The ability to recall is based on hard knowledge questions. Our memories are preserved as information, and they make up a major part of who we are like people: this person snores like a night, another person discovered a mushroom species, and so on. It conveys the tale of our lives and experiences from hard knowledge questions.
There may be more uses for knowledge, but these are the ones that sprang to me at the time. Is there any other purpose for knowledge except maximizing one’s chances of living indefinitely with hard knowledge questions? A more educated and sensible thinker comes through learning and using information full of hard knowledge questions. Higher cognitive talents enable us to deal with and improve conditions in our lives in more progressive and productive ways. As a result, I feel that the goal of knowledge is to enhance one’s self and society as a whole like these hard knowledge questions.
Hard Printable General Knowledge Questions Interesting Quiz
1. Adopted in 1987, what is the state grass of Colorado?
Blue grama (Bouteloua gracilis)
2. Valentine begs his best friend, Proteus, to come with him to Milan, but Proteus is in love with Julia, and refuses to leave in Shakespeare’s which famous play?
The Two Gentlemen of Verona
3. Which German footballer has participated in a joint record of five World Cup tournaments, shared with Antonio Carbajal of Mexico?
4. Ad Acroceraunia settlement is located in which present-day country?
5. In 1941, Patrick Hamilton’s which musical is premiered in NYC?
6. What is 1the9?
a South Korean boy band
7. What happened with Romulus, the founder and first king of Rome, in c. 700 BC?
8. Who said, “Education is learning what you didn’t even know you didn’t know”?
9. What does the astronomical symbol ♀ mean?
10. In 1935, the National Council of Negro Women was formed by who in NYC?
Mary McLeod Bethune
11. What is one of two specific trees in the story of the Garden of Eden in Genesis 2–3, along with the tree of life?
The tree of the knowledge of good and evil
12. Balibardhë village is located in Berat County in which country?
13. Who won the Turner Prize in 1985?
Howard Hodgkin (Painting, printing)
14. What is sometimes said to be non-governance; is a structure that strives for non-hierarchical, voluntary associations among agents?
15. In 1935, the First commercial hydroponics operation was established in which city in California?
16. What is a collection of preserved plant specimens and associated data used for scientific study?
17. Anadolu University is a public university in Eskişehir, which country?
18. Choma Museum and Crafts Project is a popular tourist attraction in which African country?
19. How many plant specimens are there in the Ankara University Faculty of Pharmacy Herbarium, Turkey?
20. In 1931 CFL Grey Cup, Molson Stadium, Montreal, which team shut out Regina Roughriders, 22-0 for their first title?
Montreal AAA Winged Wheelers
21. Belatones (Belatoni) were ancient people in which region in Italy?
Corsica and Sardinia
22. Bradashesh is a village and a former municipality in the which County, central Albania?
23. What is the full name of the English county AB, or Aberd?
24. Xiongnu (a Mongol tribe) raid on the Zhao in 4th–3rd century BC – what was the result?
Defeat of Xiongnu
25. In 1928, who was elected president of Austria?
26. The sultans of Zanzibar were the rulers of the Sultanate of Zanzibar, which was created on 19 October 1856 after the death of which sultan?
Said bin Sultan
27. Josh Gorges is a player in which sport?
NHL ice hockey
28. Kloof, KwaZulu-Natal canyon is located in which country?
29. What is the geographical acronym for — islands that make up the province: MALakula, AMbrym, PAama?
Malampa Province, Vanuatu
30. In 1928, England defeated which nation by record 675 runs at Brisbane?
31. Indemnity Act 1820 was passed in which Parliament?
32. Discovergreece.com is a Greek online traveling web portal, owned and operated by Marketing Greece. It was launched in which year?
33. Mount Tai earthquake was held in 1831 BC or 1731 BC or 1652 BC in which location?
34. Ada Derana is a general news channel in which country?
35. In 1925 CFL Grey Cup, Landsdowne Park, Ottawa, which team won the first title; beat Winnipeg Tammany Tigers, 24-1?
36. Founded in 1891, what is the boxing organization in the UK?
British Boxing Board of Control, BBBoC
37. In rail transport, what is the distance between the two rails of a railway track?
38. What do the five countries the United States, the Soviet Union (now Russia), the United Kingdom, France, and China have, as per NPT terms?
39. Çatak Canyon is located in which country?
40. In December 1924, which team scored 5 goals to beat Tor Maple Leafs 10-5?
Hamilton Tiger Red Green
41. Gorges, Manche is located in which country?
42. What is the meaning of the word jhāna/dhyāna in the classical languages of Buddhism for meditation?
Mental training results in a calm and luminous mind
43. What is Arti in Hinduism?
Hindu ritual for welcoming someone
44. What was Appalachiosaurus?
An Appalachian dinosaur
45. In 1920, Dimitrios Rallis forms a government in which country?
46. Born in 1928, who is an American linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, historian, social critic, and political activist?
Avram Noam Chomsky
47. On 8 July 2009, which ground in Cardiff became the 100th Test venue?
48. On which ground in England, the first cricket test match was held on 6 September 1880?
49. What is the official language of Abkhazia?
50. Oil refinery on Curacao opened in which year?
More Interesting Quizzes and Trivia
- 100 Unusual Quizzes Questions with Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Answer Quiz Printable GK
- 100 Easy GK Quiz Questions Answer English for the Elderly
- 100 Easy GK Trivia English Questions with Answer for Elderly
- 100 Easy Quiz Questions and Answers Printable for the Elderly
- 100 Tough GK Trivia Questions Answer Printable Quiz Test
- 100 Impossible Quiz Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz for 15-Year-Olds with Answers Printable
- 100 Free GK Trivia Questions and Answers Quiz to Print
- 100 Bonus Trivia Question Answers Quiz of the Day Printable
- 100 World Toughest GK Questions Answers General Knowledge
- 100 Adults only Trivia Questions General Knowledge Quiz
- 100 Free General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 English General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
- 100 Most Hard GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 Most Difficult GK Questions with Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 GK General Knowledge Questions and Answers Free Quiz
- 100 Random General Knowledge Questions and Answers Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions Quiz about World in English
- 100 International General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers