Game night trivia questions are a set of some exclusive general knowledge quiz trivia interesting facts in the English GK test free for any learner. It might be difficult to distinguish out in today’s competitive corporate environment full of game night trivia questions. Your expertise and abilities might mean the difference between getting the jobs and clientele you desire and having to show your worth. Professional advantage may be gained by having knowledge and abilities that go beyond the basics of your area. Here are eight strategies to stay current on your professional skills and knowledge like game night trivia questions.
Professional development classes can help you advance your career, learn something new, or even gain academic credit toward a degree as well as solve game night trivia questions. Because they are both economical and flexible, online training courses are particularly useful. Just be sure to do your homework—review instructor biographies, read reviews, and double-check the curriculum before handing over your payment card when you love game night trivia questions. Vendor-taught classes, conventional colleges, and training organizations are all good places to look for professional development courses as well as game night trivia questions.
The Internet is a never-ending supply of free educational and information materials. Attend instructional webinars, follow industry experts’ blogs or social media accounts, or bookmark and check industry news sites and online forums on a daily basis to remain up to date on the newest developments on the basis of game night trivia questions.
Game night trivia questions
1. Fonded in 1386–1965, which cathedral in Milan, Italy has a volume of 440,000 m3?
2. Seville city is located in which country?
3. What is the fiction genre of The Borrowers by Mary Norton?
Wainscot (fiction)/ Masquerade (trope)
4. Cuahilama ceremonial center built in 1200-1500 is located in which country?
5. A female pigeon cannot lay an egg unless she sees what?
Another pigeon — or reflection
6. Ulm Minster church is located in which country?
7. Brookfield Asset Management is located in which country?
8. Washington Monument in the USA was completed in which year?
9. Which famous public library serves Manhattan, the Bronx, and Staten Island, New York?
New York Public Library
10. Americans use 16000 tons of what each year?
11. Berrington Hall landscape garden is located in which county in the UK?
12. What was the main temple of Tenochtitlan, the capital of the Aztec Empire in 1325-1487?
13. Built in 1992, what is Club Med 2?
14. Sinop cape is located in which country?
15. In Holland it used to take four years to train as what?
Hatmaker — surgeon only 3 years
16. Akdal Ghost TR01 pistol is invented in which country in 1990?
17. What is the name of the first sound recording film in France?
Le Cid (1900)
18. What is the average elevation of Albania?
708 m (2,323 ft)
19. Barakat! is a drama film in which country?
20. In a Horney Monkey there is banana creme de menthe and what?
21. Munshi Abdur Rouf is a National Hero, Bir Sreshtho in which country?
22. Lord Mayor’s Show, one of the longest-running TV shows is telecasted on which channel?
BBC Television Service, BBC One
23. Where is the southernmost continental point of land outside Antarctica?
In South America at Cape Froward, Magallanes Region, Chile (53°56’00?S 071°20’00?W)
24. Usta cape, Turkey is located in which sea?
25. As foreplay what does a Ponapean male put in a woman’s vulva?
A Fish – then he licks it
26. Bantry Bay suburb is located in which city in South Africa?
27. Berkner Island is located in which continent?
28. What is a Chocolate liqueur?
a chocolate drink
29. block and tackle – the idiom is used in which sport?
American football, rugby, etc: The basics, to get back to the basics.
30. What kind of bird is bourbon?
31. AMT AutoMag IV is a what in the USA?
32. Which church in Rome, designed by Abbot Hildebrand de Hemptinne, is consecrated in 1900?
Church of Sant’Anselmo all’Aventino
33. Sinop province is located in which country?
34. Who played the role of Angel in Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
35. On average what one action makes a man live 13 years longer?
36. Who is the artist of a popular country song – Dang Me?
37. What is Ultimate, originally known as ultimate Frisbee?
A non-contact team game played by players with a flying disc, flung by a human, developed in 1968
38. What is the highest point of Cumberland county in England?
39. In the Time 100 (often stylized as TIME 100), an annual listicle of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine, Steve Jobs appeared for how many times as of 2021?
40. What book of the Bible does not mention the name of God?
41. What is the competitions where a horse jumps over fences?
Showjumping and Eventing
42. Bennett is a popular villain role in which British science fiction television series?
43. Cadair Berwyn is the highest point of which county in Wales?
44. What is Old Joe?
Joseph Chamberlain Memorial Clock Tower at the University of Birmingham, England
45. Which American state has the longest borders with Canada?
46. Which city in South Africa has an elevation of 1395 m?
47. The northernmost point on land is what?
the northern tip of Kaffeklubben Island, north of Greenland
48. What is a bar in a river?
an elevated region of sediment that has been deposited by the flow
49. Antoni Gaudí begins work on which works for the next fourteen years since 1900?
Parc Güell park system
50. In the USA the government says it’s a crime to give false what?
More Interesting Trivia and Quizzes
- 100 One Word Questions And Answers Trivia in GK Quiz Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers GK
- 100 General Knowledge Questions for Idiots and Answers
- 100 General Knowledge Questions One Word GK Answer Quiz
- Some 100 General Knowledge Questions for Quiz with Answers
- 100 Common GK Questions and Answers Printable Trivia Quiz
- 100 One Word Answer Questions GK Quiz General Knowledge
- 100 General GK Questions with Answers Trivia Printable Quiz
- 100 Online General Knowledge Quiz and Answers GK Printable
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Teens English Trivia
- 100 Teenager General Knowledge Questions Trivia GK Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz with Answers English GK Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions Printable GK Trivia
- 100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions for Teens GK Printable
- 100 Impossible Trivia Questions and Answers Printable GK Quiz
- 100 General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams
- 100 General Knowledge Questions with Answers for Competitive Exams
- 100 General Knowledge World GK Questions Answers Trivia
- 100 World Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers GK Printable
- 100 Most Popular General Knowledge Questions and Answers