For TV fans, The Big Bang Theory has come up with many interesting twists and fun with the mixture of science, physics, and human emotions. Big bang theory trivia questions talk about the series which was created by an American television sitcom, with Chuck Lorre, Bill Prady, and Steven Molaro as executive producers and writers. Explore big bang theory trivia questions and answers printable. On September 24, 2007, the show premiered on CBS and concluded on May 16, 2019, with a consistent broadcast of 279 episodes over 12 seasons. By solving these Big Bang Theory trivia questions, you will be able to know more unknown things about the series. You will also be able to learn many new things that you did not know. Big Bang Theory trivia questions are placed for fun purposes of the fans. You can share and discuss these Big Bang Theory trivia questions with your pals and network.
On Monday, September 25th, The Big Bang Theory, which has long held the title of the most-watched comedy on television, will return for its 11th season. On the tenth anniversary of its debut, nerd out with these details about the enduring intellectual comedy.
Parsons erred when his agent informed him that Chuck Lorre wanted him to attend an audition for a pilot. In 2014, Parsons said to David Letterman, “I did not know Chuck Lorre at the time. “I believed he was referring to Chuck Woolery. Why are they so enthused about it, I wondered. Before declaring, “It’s a new Chuck Woolery pilot!,” we should examine what the guy has to give.
Co-creators Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady revealed at PaleyFest in 2009 that for their pitch, they wrote a complete script, hired actors, and, as Lorre explained, “put on a show” for CBS president Les Moonves instead of writing up a premise—which includes outlines of the characters and the long-term vision for the show. Although Lorre thought the experience was “weird,” it clearly was effective.
CBS didn’t like the first pilot but thought the show had promise, so two more were filmed. Sheldon, Leonard, and two female characters were all included in the initial pilot, which debuted with a different theme music and starred a different actress in the part of Penny. Find big bang theory trivia questions and answers printable. Chuck Lorre is willing to include the unaired pilot as part of a DVD even though he believed the original pilot “sucked.” Let’s solve these Big Bang Theory trivia questions below without much ado.
The core cast of The Big Bang Theory—Kaley Cuoco, Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Simon Helberg, and Kunal Nayyar—came out on top for comedy, earning an average of $900,000 for each episode, according to a list of television’s best-paid performers published in August 2017 by Variety.
This close-up of the coffee table in Sheldon and Leonard’s apartment was posted by Wil Wheaton in 2010. I chose to take a photo since I “saw a lot of stuff that may have been on my own coffee table,” he wrote.
111 Big Bang Theory trivia questions and answers printable
1. Much of the series focuses on science, particularly on which subject?
2. The four main male characters are employed at which organization?
3. The show originally centered characters living in
4. The show was premiered on wich agency?
5. The show premiered on which date?
September 24, 2007
6. The show was concluded on which date?
May 16, 2019
7. How many episodes are there in the TV series?
8. How many seasons are there in the series
9. Who is Penny?
A waitress and aspiring actress who lives across the hall
10. Who are the writes of the series
Chuck Lorre, Bill Prady, and Steven Molaro
11. Who are featured as geeky and socially awkward friends and co-workers?
Leonard and Sheldon
12. What is the profession of Stuart Bloom?
Comic book store owner
13. What was the number of Sheldon Cooper’s apartment at the start of the series?
14. The show originally centered on how many characters?
15. What is the name of Sheldon’s childhood hero, who is played by Bob Newhart?
16. When Howard and Bernadette’s daughter, Halley, won’t stop crying, what does Bernadette do?
Ceawls into her crib with her
17. What is the name of Penny’s first boyfriend who stars in three episodes?
18. What country is Raj originally from?
19. When Howard is asked if he has met Bernadette’s parents yet, he replies, “Oh, you mean______?” What does he call them?
Adolf and Eva
20. What was the name of Howard’s half-brother?
21. What is the reason “The Big Bang Theory” ended after 12 seasons?
Jim Parsons wanted to leave the show
22. How long was Penny married to Zack?
23. Sheldon helps Penny make her ‘Penny Blossoms’. What sea shanty do they sing to help the process move along?
Blow The Man Down
24. What TV character does Amy Farrah Fowler suggest dressing up as for Halloween?
25. What state is Penny originally from?
The nameless grape-sized rhizostome was discovered in Australia’s Brunswick River in 2011. A photographer took a picture of it and forwarded it to marine researcher Lisa-ann Gershwin. She gave the jellyfish a name and wrote a report about it for the Queensland Museum in 2013. “A new genus and species of the rhizostome jellyfish, which cannot be put in any recognized family or suborder,” was how she described it in her results. A new sub-order of jellyfish has been identified for the first time in more than 100 years, she told The Huffington Post. It is now the sole representative of the sub-order Ptychophorae, family Bazingidae, and genus Bazinga. In 2013, a new species of bee was named after Sheldon’s catchphrase.
When Wheaton concluded the email was authentic, he called Prady, who informed him they were looking for a Sheldon enemy. Being the villain is usually more enjoyable, according to Wheaton. I still refer to him as Evil Wil Wheaton, despite the fact that the character has changed to become Sheldon’s ally, Wheaton stated.
A Writers Guild strike put an end to the show’s production after a few episodes were shown in the fall of 2007. The program received a new time slot when it returned in March. The moderator questioned Lorre about how CBS once more changed the time slot, this time from Mondays at 8 p.m. to Mondays at 9:30 p.m., during a 2009 Comic-Con panel with the show’s cast and producers. Solve big bang theory trivia questions and answers printable. In response, Lorre said, “You guys followed us when they put us on at 8 and that is what kept us alive. “We performed eight concerts before the first season’s strike forced us to stop. We believed the strike could have ended when CBS put us on at 8 p.m. after it was done. When we did well at age 8, you followed us and kept us alive, and at that point, we received the two-year pickup. The program finally made a comeback to its Monday at 8 p.m. time slot.
26. Sheldon’s sister Missy had a guinea pig as a child, that Sheldon incinerated in his homemade CAT scanner! What was its name?
27. Where did Amy get her undergraduate degree?
28. Which actress made her first appearance on the show as Amy Farrah Fowler in the season three finale?
29. What year did Leonard and Penny marry?
30. Sheldon Cooper has oatmeal for breakfast on which day?
31. Who is the head of the Physics Department at Cal Tech?
Dr. Eric Gablehauser
32. What was the name of the workplace where Penny and Bernadette met?
The Cheesecake Factory
33. What special skill does Sheldon possess?
34. In the final episode of series 5 two of the characters got married. Which of the following couples was it?
Howard Wolowitz and Bernadette Rostenkowski
35. What apartment do Penny and Leonard live in?
36. Which two Star Wars actors actually met for the first time doing guest roles on “The Big Bang Theory”?
Carrie Fisher and James Earl Jones
37. What is Penny’s Age Of Conan character called?
38. What was Bernadette’s middle name?
39. What fictional language can Howard speak?
French, Russian, Klingon
40. Who was once engaged to a Saudi prince?
41. What area of science does Bernadette Rostenkowski work in?
42. Which “Big Bang Theory” actor did Kaley Cuoco, the actress who plays Penny, date in real life?
43. What was the tentative title of Sheldon’s biography?
You’re Welcome, Mankind
44. What is the name of the game Amy and Sheldon create?
45. How old was Sheldon when he started college?
46. What is Bernadette and Howard’s baby’s name?
47. Bernadette has a very distinct voice. The actress, Melissa Rauch, says she based the voice on which person in her life?
48. Sheldon had a pet cat when he was a kid. What was the name of the cat?
49. Where do Bernadette and Howard get married?
On a rooftop
50. What does Sheldon’s mom call him?
51. What did Raj call his apartment in the first several seasons of the show?
52. Sheldon has had numerous restraining orders filed against him over the years. Which of these celebrities has NOT filed one?
53. Who performs the Big Bang Theory theme song?
54. What breed of dog does Raj have?
55. The guys have added their unique twist on “Rock, Paper, Scissors.” What two things have they added?
Lizard and Spock
According to the legend, Lorre and Prady attended a Barenaked Ladies concert and were pleased by the lead singer Ed Robertson’s performance of a song on cosmological theory. As a result, they asked him to create “The History of Everything,” the theme song for the show. Robertson said to CBS News in 2013 that he was originally hesitant to engage in the project since, in the past, he had created songs for TV and movies only to have them rejected.
“Look, how many other people have you asked to write this, I was like? If you’ve asked Counting Crows, Jack Johnson, and all these other people to compose it, then I kind of don’t want to waste my time on it, Robertson told them. I’m at my cottage, I have a couple of weeks free right now. Collect big bang theory trivia questions and answers printable. Robertson decided to join the team after being persuaded by Lorre and Prady that he was their only option. Robertson had to cut the original version’s length from 32 to 15 seconds. Although Robertson requested that his bandmates be on the track, Lorre really preferred the original version’s acoustic style much more.
Viewers frequently believe Sheldon has Asperger’s syndrome due to his antisocial attitude. The character is written as the character, according to Prady, though. Many people connect the dots between him and the many things they observe. We believe Sheldon’s mother was never given a diagnosis, thus we are without one.
But even Parsons isn’t quite certain. The topic of Asperger’s syndrome was raised throughout the first few episodes. In 2014, he said to Adweek, “I was questioned about it by a reporter and I had heard of it, but I didn’t know what it was explicitly. “So I questioned the writers, wondering if Sheldon had Asperger’s, and they responded, “No. I then said, “OK.” I returned and replied, “No.” Then, after reading more about it, I concluded that, even if he doesn’t, he undoubtedly has certain traits in common with others who do. I appreciate how it was handled. He is simply another human; this is who he is.
Prady described Raj’s origins to Buzzy Mag in an interview on the early days of the show: “When we were casting for that character, we were looking for an international member of the ensemble, [because] if you go into the scientific department at a university, it’s not [just] Americans,” Prady said. It’s one of the most multicultural neighborhoods. So we noticed folks who were immigrants. Enjoy big bang theory trivia questions and answers printable. We, therefore, encountered Korean, Korean-American, and Latino individuals. Then Kunal in, and he was like Jim [Parsons]—the only other person that day out of 27 people—and he was nice.
In a 2014 interview with New York Magazine, Parsons offered his hypothesis as to why The Big Bang Theory draws more than 20 million viewers each week, a figure unseen since the heyday of the sitcom period Friends. Nothing needs to be kept up with, he declared. “You don’t say, ‘I didn’t watch the first three seasons, and now they’re off with prostitutes, and they don’t work in the Mafia, and I don’t understand what happened,'” said the actor. No one is asking you to marry us these days since there are so many options on television. You don’t need to schedule a weekly appointment to see our show.
56. What was the one thing Bernadette and Howard Wolowitz said they had in common when they first met?
57. What is Sheldon’s IQ?
58. Who is Raj’s favorite Bollywood actress?
59. What Disney princess does Bernadette dress up as when she and the gang go to Disneyland?
60. In season seven’s “The Indecision Amalgamation”, what terribly difficult decision was Sheldon trying to make?
Whether to get a PS4 or an Xbox One
61. How much did Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, and Kaley Cuoco start making per episode in 2014?
62. Who officiates Sheldon and Amy’s wedding?
63. Who is the only member of the cast to hold a Ph.D. in real life?
64. Who is the first woman Raj can speak to without drinking first?
65. What state is Sheldon originally from?
66. What is the name of the comic book store Stuart owns and that Leonard and Sheldon frequently visit?
The Comic Center of Pasadena
67. How many times did Leonard propose to Penny?
68. What day of the week becomes the day where “anything can happen”?
69. What is the building outside Sheldon’s window?
Community Bank building
70. How many times does Sheldon have to knock on a door and say a person’s name before he’ll go in?
71. What video game does Penny become obsessed with?
Age of Conan
72. Who is the president of the California Institute of Technology (Caltech)?
73. What song does Penny recite when she’s saying her vows to Leonard?
“You’ve Got a Friend in Me”
74. What is the name of Raj Koothrappali’s sister?
75. What astronaut nickname was Howard given by his space friends?
76. How much would Leonard and Sheldon’s apartment cost?
$1,875 per month
77. What gift did Penny give Leonard before he embarked on a trip to Antarctica?
78. What city in Texas is Sheldon Cooper from?
79. Where did Sheldon study?
The California Institute of Technology
80. What is Howard’s mother’s name?
81. Sheldon hosts a YouTube show during the series. What is it called?
Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun With Flags
82. How did Sheldon’s dad die?
He died at 50 years old of weight-related issues
83. What is the name of the science show host played by Bob Newhart that Sheldon and Leonard love so much?
84. When Neil DeGrasse Tyson makes a guest appearance on the show, why is Sheldon mad at him?
Tyson helped get Pluto demoted.
85. What magazine was Raj featured in during season two?
Mayim Bialik, who holds a Ph.D. in neuroscience in real life, explained to Variety how Amy Farrah Fowler’s line of work came to be. When I first appeared in the season three finale, she claims, “They didn’t have a career for my character.” “Bill Prady said they’d make her what I am in season four so I could correct things (in the screenplay) if they were incorrect. Knowing what things signify is great. I don’t need to utilize it the majority of the time, though.
David Saltzberg has been employed by The Big Bang Theory since the commencement of the series. He shows up for the tapings every week, gives adjustments, and makes sure the scenes’ whiteboards are accurate. Saltzberg created a joke for Sheldon, who fights with another scientist in episode nine of the first season. When Penny inquires about the miscommunication, Sheldon responds, “A small misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope got into a little argument!
Although Saltzberg writes articles and teaches at UCLA, he believes his work on The Big Bang Theory has a greater influence. Share big bang theory trivia questions and answers printable. He told NPR, “This has a lot bigger influence than anything I would ever do.” When you consider that there were 20 million viewers for the initial broadcast—and that doesn’t add viewers from other nations or reruns—it is difficult to imagine. A dozen individuals reading a piece I wrote makes me pleased.
The Big Bang Theory was mentioned in a tweet by Wil Wheaton, who portrays a “delightfully wicked version” of himself on the program. “I was chatting on Twitter about how much I enjoyed the program and how I thought it was extremely funny,” Wheaton said to Larry King. After seeing Wheaton’s post, executive producer Steven Molaro—who will play the same part in the Young Sheldon prequel, which also debuts Monday night—asked Wheaton to contact him if he wanted to attend a filming. Bookmark big bang theory trivia questions and answers printable. A few days later, Bill Prady’s assistant sent Wheaton an email regarding an appearance on the program. I basically disregarded the email because I assumed it was a prank from one of my pals, Wheaton said.
86. What mental illness does Sheldon Cooper have?
87. What does Bernadette’s dad say to Howard when he gives her away at the wedding?
“Here ya go.”
88. What was Penny’s surname before she married Leonard?
89. Who plays Sheldon’s older brother, Georgie?
George Jr.Jerry O’Connell
90. According to Sheldon, what is the best number?
91. What did Sheldon dress up as for Halloween?
92. What is Penny’s real name?
93. On Sheldon and Amy’s first date, who goes with them to help Sheldon?
94. Amy brings home one of her monkeys from the lab in season four, and he has a terrible habit. What is it?
95. What episode does Howard dress up as Sheldon?
The Imitation Perturbation
96. Which girlfriend did Leonard Hofstadter supposedly steal from his friend Howard?
97. Where did Sheldon and Amy’s first kiss occur?
On a train
98. How did Sheldon and Amy meet?
99. How many times did Penny and Leonard break up?
100. When Howard decides to volunteer at a soup kitchen for Thanksgiving, who does he run into?
101. Which theory won Sheldon and Amy their Nobel Prize in season 12?
102. Penny has a tattoo of ______
103. Why does Raj rant in anger about his parents to Howard and Bernadette during dinner, after his parents bought him a new BMW for his birthday?
They refused to buy him seat warmers
104. What does Howard drink at the goth bar when trying to pick up goth chicks?
Cranberry juice and vodka
105. In season five, Sheldon and Amy began filming a video podcast. What was it called?
Sheldon Cooper Presents Fun With Flags
106. What happened after Amy and Sheldon’s first kiss?
Sheldon said “fascinating” and Amy threw up
107. What instrument does Leonard play?
108. Who becomes Sheldon’s work partner in series three?
109. What book did Sheldon consult when he was having trouble making friends with Barry Kripke?
Stu the Cockatoo is New at the Zoo
110. What did Leonard’s Physics Bowl team call themselves?
111. What piece of movie memorabilia do the four guys purchase in an online auction?
A time machine
Other Recommended Quizzes
- 55 World History Trivia Questions for Any Competition
- 51 Good True or False Questions to Ask Anyone
- 99 World Geography Questions to Be An Intellectual
- 70 Cinephilia Disney True or False Questions
- 60 Funny True or False Questions and Answers
- 300 General Knowledge Quiz for Kids under 10
- 100 Basic Knowledge Questions to Answer 100%
- 60 History Trivia for Kids with Scholastic Mind
- 50 Mastermind History Trivia Questions for Kids
- 100 Challenger General Knowledge Test Practice
- 100 Hard History Trivia Questions Answers Printable
More Recommended Quizzes
- 50 History Quiz Questions and Answers
- 30 Evergreen Horror Movie Quiz Questions
- Coronavirus Quiz Trivia Facts by WHO CDC
- Random Trivia for Kids – Can You Score 80%?
- Best Trivia for Creative Kids with Answers
- Quiz Questions for Challenge Loving Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions for Talented Kids
- Evergreen Trivia Questions for Kids
- Kids Trivia Questions and Answers
- 100 Jeopardy Questions Competition for Kids
- 20 Evergreen Trivia Questions For Talented Teens
- Trivia Questions for Teens with Genius Minds
- Evergreen Movie Quote Trivia for the Crazy Fans
- 50 Horror Movie Trivia – Ultimate Quiz
- Thrilling and Amazing World History Trivia
- 100 Trivia English Synonym Quiz Test Examination
- 50 Evergreen Trivia Questions on History
- 200 Random Knowledge Quiz Question
- 25 Kids Movie Trivia for the Genius Minds
- Space Quiz – How Much Do you Know about the Universe?
- 200 Random Trivia Facts for Knowledge Seeker